Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

I think, the best time to take profit in trading is when the price is high or when the market becomes green then you can sell it and get profit, then you can buy it again when the price drops

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

In the meantime, those who invested in ICO QuarkChain already now made a profit of 10X.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

What? Take profit when the market is green? Huh?

Quite alright, I agree that the best time to take your profit is when the market is green. This is because you are not doing yourself good to wait until it gets to red before you go for it. The red time is rather a time to wait.
Yes I agree with what you say, if the red market maybe we will not be able to profit other than waiting. but if you have more funds why not try to buy new coins to trade.
Red market is one of the best way of making profit as this way you can buy at the lowers price and hold for long time so trading for long term can give you more profit than trading for day, I think it is not good to try more coins as if you will travel in more than one boat so you will not lead anywhere so I think best choice is trading for long term only with bitcoin than trying all kind of coins. Right now market of red so you can get good benefit with small effort.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

In the meantime, those who invested in ICO QuarkChain already now made a profit of 10X.

Quarkcoin is very shady. 96% of the total supply of coin is in the developer's hands. They got listed on Binance because they pay 5M USD for listing. This coin is very volatile and it's good to sell as soon as possible since that x10 profit can turn into negative profit any moment.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
You can only get profit if you sell the coins in a high market where your coins sell out with huge price and this will be your profit. You can get this opportunity if you keep in touch with the market to monitor it daily and to keep your eyes on other actors as well so that you make a decision in the light of the collected data. When the bull market starts then wait and sell your coins on high price as much you can wait for the maximum jump.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

Quarkcoin is very shady. 96% of the total supply of coin is in the developer's hands. They got listed on Binance because they pay 5M USD for listing. This coin is very volatile and it's good to sell as soon as possible since that x10 profit can turn into negative profit any moment.
You are right, This will be turn into negative way also but they believe the Quarkcoin. But I don't know how they was earn 10x profit because this was continuously dump in the market it was not hype in last four months may be they was earn January month that time all the tokens and coins are peak in the market. The current situation is oppositely change in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
The best time to take your profit from crypto trading is simply when the price starts going up. If you do set a target, then the best time to withdraw your profit is when you hit that set target. However, if you don’t want to do it that way, then you can go for a long-term investment in one year straight. None of us are sure of which particular time to withdraw, if we all know that, then nobody will make loss in this.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

The best time to take profit is when investors and traders are counting their unrealised profit,  hoping to see more rise in the price of their asset!  When everyone are optimistic about another wave of prices,  that is when smart trader cut out!

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

I find this question very hard. Because most of the time when you are targeting to exit at the top it won't happen. I think this is about discipline and contentment. I don't listen  and believe on people talking like experts until I can see huge amounts they are staking in their trades.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

one of the ways to become a successful trader is to have a good exit strategy. and that means knowing when to sell the coins you have bought. there are many different strategies and people use a wide variety of them. but for me the best strategy has always been to have a profit amount in mind and as soon as i reach that level i cash out.

for example when i buy an altcoin which is on the pump, this number is usually about 10 to 30% profit before i jump out of it. i don't mind if the price goes higher even to 100000000% i still am satisfied with the huge profit that i have gotten. this way i am guaranteeing my success and reducing the risk of getting dumped on.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

the best time to make a profit is when you can already benefit from what you buy at least 50% is enough to make a profit withdrawal, if you want more then you can hold it a little longer, obviously do not sell coins you have in the price which is very cheap.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

You can only get profit if you sell the coins in a high market where your coins sell out with huge price and this will be your profit. You can get this opportunity if you keep in touch with the market to monitor it daily and to keep your eyes on other actors as well so that you make a decision in the light of the collected data. When the bull market starts then wait and sell your coins on high price as much you can wait for the maximum jump.
It is very important to keep in touch with the market if you see price of any coin is low you will have to grab it and buy as much as you can, the other thing to get profit is sell when you see the price is really high and market is green, don’t try everything but the one you are expert in, right now bitcoin is the most suggested coin for trading as price is not very high but potential is higher than our expectations, I will prefer all traders to try bitcoin for fast and huge profit.
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

Stay, as long as you find delight in that, I would be joyful, even if my income is not great at the time, just anticipating about the future
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Stay, as long as you find delight in that, I would be joyful, even if my income is not great at the time, just anticipating about the future

No exact time to be set on our holdings, and the reality could be our trusted proof that gaining profit from trading could be an exciting job to do. For now we must stay stronger and don't lose that grip because as we travel this unpredicatable journey of cryptocurrency, were committed to our dreams for future profit that will surely make us wealthier than we ever expected.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Taking profit in cryptocurrency trading will depend on individual  acceptance of profit! For some people,  they are satisfy with 1 to 5% daily profit while some are satisfy with 100% in 2 months!  The bottomline here is that you are taking profit that you are comfortable with!

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Take some profit at first area of resistance/support (it may not break though)
Take some profit just prior to a market open. London, Asian, and USA sessions (if your in a London trade take some profit before usa open)
Take profit at weekend gap fills.
Take profit at liquidity gap fills, (thin quick spikes are liquidity gap) treat them like a weekend gap.
Take profit on unexpected quick unexpected spikes ( spikes are highly likely to retrace very quickly)
Take some profit before a major data release.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin after touching the $ 6700 level is now at the bar and is adjusting to a very small amplitude, so this is a very good time for you to trade altcoin. Altcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to predict, so you need to have a specific trading plan to reduce the risk and make a profit.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

Yeah it's true, it's more fun in trading  especially when you are successful. Trading makes your decision more flexible and dominant because you have to decide wisely or else you will loss big profit. Making profit in trading is too easy but be sure you have enough funds to trade, enough knowledge and sure decision with no regrets.
silmvic

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

Personally, i feel that taking profit in crypto trading is a personal opinion though the best shot is to control ones greed while trading.
Another thing i feel that determines how traders takes profit is the volume of amount that one trades with. for Instance: A coin trades @1sat and your bought it with $500.it with will give you more 1million of such coin. Now lets assume price moves to 5sat, you can easily sell off and make lots of profits because you traded with enough volume than someone who just bought same coin @1sat with $50 or $100.

so this why i said volume also influences ones decision of where and ehen to take profit
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

with a field variable variable and very archive as the current time, you should need to take a time in the day. You can see that the capital of the total of the Wall under shrinking and the bitcoin is continueding adjustment, this will make up for the altcoin cannot restore and may be reduce. I think that the time to exit from the best transaction is when the price is increaseing, which the boot rate is an easy and fast.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: