Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3774 times)
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

It all depends on the currency, for example it was obvious that Quarkchain will pump and dump, and so it did. Obviously nothing bad for the future of it.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

The best time to take profit is just when you have already reached your percent of profit, i just sell everytime that i got at leaest a two percent of my initial investment, at least

Well it sounds well that no need to sell it until you think it is best time for you to sell. Profit making has been done so many times in bitcoin, people use to buy at low t hold and then sell high to get the real profit from it. So I think it is not profit making time but we should hold more and more to have safe and high profit, bitcoin potential will be shown very soon but till then we will have to hold and never think about selling at this falling phase, try to buy more.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

I also suffered losses due to the decrease in graphics that occur today. but I remain optimistic and stay afloat in this situation until the charts go back up and to make a profit.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

i use to sell my coins when i have already achieved a good profit from my bought, that is the only way to make a succesfull trade while you really want to make a good scalping (but you need to be fast to be able to catch the profits)

The best time to start earning in trading is the time when the worth of your portfolio id more than the initial value of your coins. If you have invested in Bitcoin or ETH, you should hold or trade this portfolio for long run. If you have Litecoin, ripples etc then short run trading when the value of your portfolio rise high is actually the time to get benefit in trading.
Of course that when we have earned a profit margin then we have to quickly make a decision. With that then we will get a very good momentum. never be late in making decisions because usually the momentum will never come a second time. Good momentum is when we can be sure what we get. Never go wrong in taking time. The best time is the time when we can reach the profit margin, so any time we can do, just watch the momentum and we will get the best results.
Trading is something in which you must put in your best of efforts and that you must stay active all the time and that you must keep a close eye on the market and the things which are happening in the crypto market. The best time when you can think of making higher profits is the time when the market value of the crypto coins started rising higher and that you can get bigger profit by selling your coins.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

i use to sell my coins when i have already achieved a good profit from my bought, that is the only way to make a succesfull trade while you really want to make a good scalping (but you need to be fast to be able to catch the profits)

The best time to start earning in trading is the time when the worth of your portfolio id more than the initial value of your coins. If you have invested in Bitcoin or ETH, you should hold or trade this portfolio for long run. If you have Litecoin, ripples etc then short run trading when the value of your portfolio rise high is actually the time to get benefit in trading.
The best time to earn or take profit in crypto is actually the time when the worth of your portfolio is more than the initial price of your portfolio. This means that you should only cash and trade your coins if the market looks good and you can earn the money goal you had set before actually starting the business. Once you find good margin of profit in your investment, you can go big in trading as well.
Maricurijohn

Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

To have a good time to settle, I think you should be patient, do not be too high on the market, so you will not get out of the deal. Nowadays almost the price of the altcoin is falling sharply, you Do not sell them at this time, wait more time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

The best time to take profit is just when you have already reached your percent of profit, i just sell everytime that i got at leaest a two percent of my initial investment, at least

It is actually the time when the worth of your portfolio is far more then the initial value of your assets. You should sell if you want to sell your coin during such a time when you are prone to earn more to maximize your output or profit and by the way that is the purpose. So yes you can sell them and you should rather avoid panic selling for it is something which do not let you stay well off.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

Yes there are indicators when to take profit in trading however there are some people who take profit when they reach a certain amount they are targeting their profit on. But it also depends on the trader most of the time which or when they would want to take their profit too.
There are different ways for earning through trading in bitcoin. You might fix some ratio of profit or loss that if this ratio is touched, I would rather sell at instance. Or you might buy bitcoin sometime and keep them for so long and long time and relaxed over them. Then someday you got remembered and you go over that wallet and sell them for big, handsome profit for you.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

What? Take profit when the market is green? Huh?

Quite alright, I agree that the best time to take your profit is when the market is green. This is because you are not doing yourself good to wait until it gets to red before you go for it. The red time is rather a time to wait.
Sometimes you also have to be careful the exact green you are taking the market so as not to lose potential profit afterwards. But unfortunately many people are not making use of it most of the times. They are basically failing with the thumb rule of "letting profits to grow".

Just look out for signals, and for those who do not know what to look out for in signals, it is better they learn how to make use of the RSI or STOCH RSI, MACD, MA, and at least, Ichimoku to be able to use these ones to make good decisions. Combining at least these 3 always help a lot to at least know when you should get out of a market or when you should be in a market.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

Before enter market you should set your stop loss and take profit area and do that if the price touch one of them. No doubt to not obey this rules, specially when you heard people opinion. Take focus to the chart, follow your rules and accept the result. Do that and profit will be yours.

I agree you should always think before you click. Set up a plan, always set a target price and target loss. Always execute your plan.

This statement is what I like "Follow your rules and accept the result", I can not agree more. If you already sell and somehow the price still went up do not regret. You will not know the future so just take in your profit. Profit is profit.
When you have some coins and you know that the price is increased that is the best time for making money with selling your holding. One of my friends lost about 15400000 in local currency in one night in Liza, because he made wrong decision to sell his holding for low price. He was very upset but it is part of business. Trading is not easy and needs regular study of the market.
phucngungoc

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
I think that this time you should not trade, you can tell that bitcoin prices in the past few days are falling sharply and still can not recover, the market is in a bear market in the long term, so to It can reduce the risk that you need to trade short-term by day and always have a specific trading plan to handle every situation that may occur.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

Of course that when we have earned a profit margin then we have to quickly make a decision. With that then we will get a very good momentum. never be late in making decisions because usually the momentum will never come a second time. Good momentum is when we can be sure what we get. Never go wrong in taking time. The best time is the time when we can reach the profit margin, so any time we can do, just watch the momentum and we will get the best results.
Trading is something in which you must put in your best of efforts and that you must stay active all the time and that you must keep a close eye on the market and the things which are happening in the crypto market. The best time when you can think of making higher profits is the time when the market value of the crypto coins started rising higher and that you can get bigger profit by selling your coins.
The best time to take profit in trading is actually the time when you feel that the current worth of your portfolio is more than the initial value of your portfolio in the market. This time actually comes when the market is in equilibrium and the prices get stabilized. People usually jump in to the market in such times to earn short and they even earn good but those who have held their coins for long when invest, reap sometimes millions of dollars.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

... there is not a fixed time for that.
I just sell all my coins that i bought for trading as soon as it reached a good profit, otherwise, why would i keep them?

This is best approach to deal with coins. Why you would hold any coin anymore once you know this would be of no use further as prices reached their panache. Better is to go for margin trading. Whenever you buy some coin, make a margin of profit for it. And as soon as you reach that line, just sell your coin for money. That would be the only way for a healthy and wealthy trading.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

When you have a trading plan and stick to it there will be no need to look for when to exit a trade or not. Your trading plan normally should come with a take profit and stop loss. Which ever one comes first you are out of the market. You don't need to be greedy.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

What? Take profit when the market is green? Huh?

If you're day trading, you buy low and sell high. Use RSI and Bollinger bands for day trading with a coin that has volume in an exchange.

Use fib. retracement or other charting TA for longer trades. It's that simple.
And do not forget your tight stop loss even when day trading which to me is the most important. However, you are right as most of these indicators will always help you to make good decision in the market, but at the same time, you also need to know how to use them so as to know how to make decisions with them.

RSI and stoch is normally good for checking the momentum of the market and the state of the market, which makes it easy to know when one should be out or in, but at the same time, the market can stay in a condition for a long time, which makes it important to know how to use them safely. The good thing though is that they can still work for any time frame when applied with other indicators like MACD and Moving Average.
While trading you need to wait for the right opportunity and to keep your eyes on the market value of your holding currency. When the value of currency is low then buy as much coins as much your ability is. Sell all the coins in a high market value where your coins have the highest values which will payoff the most. Do not make decisions without monitoring markets in different times.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

The profit taking time in the transaction depends on your investment time. You invest in long or short term. Your trading is done weekly or monthly. There are campaigns that take place in a short time or several months. It's best to close the weekly interest for profit.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

in trading we should be able to read the market well so know when the right time to buy or sell so will get the profit, we should be able to analyze how the coin moves whether to be profitable or not
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

for me short trading in a day is very difficult to get profites, i almost don't know the trends and often buy/sell wrong.
now i trade in long term, i select potentianl coins to buy  and then hold till my targets price.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

Well it sounds well that no need to sell it until you think it is best time for you to sell. Profit making has been done so many times in bitcoin, people use to buy at low t hold and then sell high to get the real profit from it. So I think it is not profit making time but we should hold more and more to have safe and high profit, bitcoin potential will be shown very soon but till then we will have to hold and never think about selling at this falling phase, try to buy more.
We all know that profit is only possible if the current market value is more than that of your invested amount will payoff. If you want to sell early then you will get less profit while selling coins after long term will give you huge profit. The current market is not favorable for sellers as the market value is low and you are not in profit so wait for long term and then you will make profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: