Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

Its hard to catch the best price when taking profit, so my opinion when we are in profit for the better sell the open potition by split that coin, first sell by profit 25% for example and other remaining sell by different profit. Even expert trader also can not predict well how highest the price will to go and in which price level will be turn in to reversal and bearish.
Exactly, as the market will always be ahead of someone, unless you are just lucky to get the signal right and get out at the exact point the market decides to reverse and in that way, I would only count that move as luck.

Most times, to get the best sell signal, is to make use of the available indicators in making such decisions, there is absolutely no way to always get it right all the time and that is the reason why stop loss is there. Have your plan, stick with it, and make your decisions based on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
I think that this time is great for you to start trading both bitcoin and altcoin, altcoin today are showing signs of recovery very strong, the market is showing signs of vibrant again when prices bitcoin walk I believe bitcoin will be able to rebound to the $ 7000 mark in the coming days and you will be profitable if trading altcoin.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

Before enter market you should set your stop loss and take profit area and do that if the price touch one of them. No doubt to not obey this rules, specially when you heard people opinion. Take focus to the chart, follow your rules and accept the result. Do that and profit will be yours.
That is where the idea of having a strategy comes from and one thing a lot of people do not always make use of most of the time. The market is not something one can just assume things, while entering them, the possibility of missing further move upward could be there and the possibilities of not getting anything and even some losses will be there, but how far you get or how far you lose depends on how you are able to make use of your strategy in your decision making.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

When you find the right time, you have to erase all senses. Because, everyone wants to always sell at the highest price when the price rises, and as a result, most of them usually sell it from below. You should pay attention to the psychology on the market, you should sell it when the price is high, not when it is low.
dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

the best moment to take the profit is as soon as you have already reached your goal and you have succesfully reached a good amount of profit, that is the best monent

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

I think you should learn to read some indicators from the market sometimes it is really helpful to decide what to do next,
They are the guide lines for the traders you should know when to dump and when to buy the coin.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

I think you should learn to read some indicators from the market sometimes it is really helpful to decide what to do next,
They are the guide lines for the traders you should know when to dump and when to buy the coin.
Finding a decision in need of trading requires a lot of analysis so that it can be used as an indicator in determining the decisions we will do. Simply stated that when we trade one of the indicators is that we have earned profit margin. In theory then this is actually very easy to do, we will sell the coin we have when the price is much higher than when we buy it. But the fact that we have a high emotional that we always want to get a big profit, but we can take decisions despite getting a profit that is not too much. So take a decision when we have earned profit margins, regardless of the amount we have to be prepared to accept because although we wait a long time then not necessarily we can get bigger profit. I say this as day trading and I am happy to do that.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

In trading you need to be careful of what you doing just like gambling you need to decide careful to choose the best coin. Buy a lowest price of the check the graph to see the bar if the price is so dump that's the time to buy more your desire coin and hodl it for a couple of time and wait for a profit.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

When you have a trading plan and stick to it there will be no need to look for when to exit a trade or not. Your trading plan normally should come with a take profit and stop loss. Which ever one comes first you are out of the market. You don't need to be greedy.
Choosing the right time for trading needs continuous study of the market. You will to give as much as you can because the price of bitcoin is so volatile that it can change any time. So if you want to catch the right time you will have to observe the market very moment. When the price up a little bit that will be the right time to take advantage of it.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

What? Take profit when the market is green? Huh?

If you're day trading, you buy low and sell high. Use RSI and Bollinger bands for day trading with a coin that has volume in an exchange.

Use fib. retracement or other charting TA for longer trades. It's that simple.
And do not forget your tight stop loss even when day trading which to me is the most important. However, you are right as most of these indicators will always help you to make good decision in the market, but at the same time, you also need to know how to use them so as to know how to make decisions with them.

RSI and stoch is normally good for checking the momentum of the market and the state of the market, which makes it easy to know when one should be out or in, but at the same time, the market can stay in a condition for a long time, which makes it important to know how to use them safely. The good thing though is that they can still work for any time frame when applied with other indicators like MACD and Moving Average.
While trading you need to wait for the right opportunity and to keep your eyes on the market value of your holding currency. When the value of currency is low then buy as much coins as much your ability is. Sell all the coins in a high market value where your coins have the highest values which will payoff the most. Do not make decisions without monitoring markets in different times.
Buy on low and sell on high is the best and easy formula for making profits from trading. But the problem is this how to catch the right time for trading? It is good to use RSI and stoch should be used for checking the market conditions. When you know the upcoming situation of the market then you can get the opportunity to trade in the right time.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

Buy now cryptocurrency can only a person who does not understand the market at all. Or someone who has some inside information. Now the market is red and it will not start to rise soon.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

i never cut the loses! i continue to hold the coin until it bounceback again to up high... selling your coin for the seek of cutting loses for me is a stupid decision.. why chose to loss if theres still a chance to gain profit.
currently, the market correction hurt me so much by lossing 60% of my capital. but im still hopeful te recover in the coming days, as i have seen some resistance of btc to move down further.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

With digital money exchanging every last moment is a decent time to make a benefit. Since, every single resource changes without remaining on a specific cost. What should be considered is the benefit, since one who predicts and pick the correct one he'll win huge around the same time.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

What you say is true, the point is best to take some definite profits and leave uncertainty, but I think it also depends on the emotional traders condition, not infrequently some people take the risk by holding on the green line and get a big profit. If you look from two sides of view there will be other thoughts and paths as well as other actions.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Use a mechanical system.

So if the price is up 10%, sell 10% of your coins at that price. When it goes up another 10%, sell another 10% of your coins. That way you are always banking profits, but still have some coins left in case it moons.

And when the inevitable crash comes, then use some of your profits to buy back at a lower price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kalidos

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

Everyone has their own goals. The rises and falls are technically the same as compounded interest. If you need your initial investment, sure, take it out. If you aren't hurting for it, leaving it in means it can continue to help make you some gains
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

for me short trading in a day is very difficult to get profites, i almost don't know the trends and often buy/sell wrong.
now i trade in long term, i select potentianl coins to buy  and then hold till my targets price.

Leave the day trading for professionals and the riskiest guys. Deal better with the long-term investments: you will reduce the chances of any losses, bro.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

everytime that i put a new trade, i just put a take profit at 1,05%, that is my best strategy because i am always trading on binance, and the fee is 0.05%.
So i just take a 1% per trade no more.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

Profiting in crypto trading is directly relative to your analysis of past data and present trends to come up with a proper forecast.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

l always take profit when the market is on the way up. My advice is not to be greedy and not to wait until the market is going down, otherwise it might be too late.

Linda value getting up little by little it is. Starting stage for you to make an alert with your investment where the value goes to run of the place then it stops and it continues to radios this is the right time to get the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: