Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
Early2000sThrowback

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

I think that the best thing you can do here is to wait for the uptrend on the market. If you gonna look at the price chart of BTC earlier this year in February, you gonna find that the amount of positive situations that was happening at that moment was astonishing. So you could enter the trade in the lowest position and with chance of 100% close this position in plus, because the market was going up, and it was leaving you no chance but to earn funds. Currently it's really risky trade without any good technical analysis or other tools that can be helpful. By the way, recently I've found one interesting project which captured my attention, it's called Cryptics. These guys have created the platform that is able to predict the price of different cryptocurrency assets with accuracy rate of 70%. They have even made an ICO and will have another phase in August. I use this tool when I trade and currently it's free and will be paid once they release the Beta version of it.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

the best time to take advantage of that you can be by selling the coin price when it is getting more than 10% profit is enough. the point is not easy to sell at a very cheap price.
it's too small, unless you trade daily.
in this situation is very difficult to get a profit, hold until the end of the year.
I still have hope of getting more than 20%
Yeah you are right 10% is very low for crypto trading profit, but if you earn on daily basis then its ok. Try to increase your investment so that your profit will also increase. The best time for profit is when the price touches its bottom buy and when the price grow sell your holding. Now the problem is how is it possible? The solution is to give more time to catch the correct time.
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

Day trading is cool, and exciting, and can be very profitable. But there’s a point to where day trading is just not worth the risk
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

It would either be you want to get satisfied with the gain that you have made and get out safe or take the risk and wait for some more green to have a bigger profit. More often than not, traders have a certain selling price. If not a certain price range, they set a certain percentage. After all, they base most of their trades to chart analyses. Those who are basing on fundamentals such as news and developments will have a wider limit.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

The first-class time to take profit in buying and selling is when you sell it at high price after shopping for it from lower fee. For an instance, shopping for Bitcoin from 6300 usd and selling it at 6500 usd in which you may income round 2 hundred usd.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

When the coins has strong fundamental, will be possible the coin going up multiple times , there are many coin already going up 5 to 10 times just in a month, and to maximize the profit always get back first the initial and  lock the profit, and then remaining balance we sell it in higher price. Dont forget also use stopp loss if available this features on the exchange that you used, and also use trailling stop to avoided loss and lock some profit.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

I can say it's more than a half year ago. Right now? A BIG TRAP! You need to stay away from it and live a healthy life right away baby. Crypto is not stable now!
I agree on this that crypto is not stable right now. But don’t you think you are just seeing one side of coin? There are hundreds and thousands of stories of traders who haven’t anything with them. They got loan from someone and got in here. But then later on, they were like so much happy with this bitcoin and other crypto because these all coins helped them to enhance their living standards.
If you take the time to read the threads you will notice there are many more stories of failure than of success in the forum, and it is very simple to know why this is the case, trading is a zero sum game meaning that if someone one wins someone else losses and if someone one wins big many people have lose, and that is before paying commissions to the exchange and paying your taxes as well.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

I think the best time to take profit is when you have seen that the market is green and then buy again if the price becomes dip and holding for a long time again.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

Nowadays most of the people know about cryptocurrency trading and some people like binary trading and forex trading. Binary and Forex both are a different type of trading and cryptocurrency trading is another part of trading. Cryptocurrency trading is very easy and low-risk involve if you buy altcoin when the market shows red signal and you can take good profit for your trading. You can use stop lose trade for your good profit.
fourokavas

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

i only follow one rule, and it is to quit trading as soon as i reached the profit of the first trade, but it is no more than 1 or 2 percent each

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

What is the best time to take profit in trading? I invested in when BTC was priced 9K. So according to you, what time is it for me to take profit? 1 month, 2 months or 3 months the market will recover? This is hard to predict

Bro, I feel sorry for you and all the guys that invested in Bitcoin when it was expensive. However, I do not see now any way out - just go one holding it.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

There is no best time to make  profit than you be wise. However, if a trader feel the market pays or is profitable then he can going for trade. Also, the trading things is beyond calculation only wiseness  is the most beautiful things.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

Well the best time is when you invested at the very low price and upon reaching the peak of the best price of bitcoin sell it to get more profits and invest again at the right timing.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

I think the easiest time for you to take profit is in trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and are now moving sideways at $ 6600 and are now slightly down to 6500. $. At present, almost all the altcoins are down slightly, so I believe you should take profit at this time to reduce the risk.

I believe that taking profit when prices are rising is the best time because liquidity is the easiest and you can easily get out.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

If you want to know how to start cryptocurrency trading and if you know how to analyze cryptocurrency market so you can understand when is the best time to take profit in trading. I am also cryptocurrency trader and I am always analysis cryptocurrency market then which coin is perfect for me on this moment I am buying altcoin.
We get successful in trading if we do it  seriously and have courage to take the risk. We track its chart to know where and when we go for buying. Isn't wise just to consider its price in buying but also their potentiality to grow along as market pumps.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

the best time to be able to take profit in trading of course we should be able to analyze the market well and can find and take a chance when there is a chance to be able to get a profit when the price rises
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

the best time to make a profit is when the price of the coin you purchased has already recovered the price or when the coin price has started rising by more than 50%.

We should wait till then, buy bitcoin to earn money so until you realize that your investment for trading has become we more than double don’t think about trading, I think market price has start rising and soon it will turn green, have patience for now after few months of holding at December bitcoin trading is declared to be profitable by some expert traders.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

I suppose you ought to no longer trade at this time, the market is very volatile, the fee of bitcoin and altcoin is continuously decreasing and there are not any signs and symptoms of recuperation, so with a purpose to exchange achievement is very hard, the market is bearish ultimately so change right now the fulfillment price is very low. You ought to watch for the marketplace to stabilize so that you can begin trading.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:49:03 AM

If you want to know how to start cryptocurrency trading and if you know how to analyze cryptocurrency market so you can understand when is the best time to take profit in trading. I am also cryptocurrency trader and I am always analysis cryptocurrency market then which coin is perfect for me on this moment I am buying altcoin.
We get successful in trading if we do it  seriously and have courage to take the risk. We track its chart to know where and when we go for buying. Isn't wise just to consider its price in buying but also their potentiality to grow along as market pumps.
That's why research and analysis are so important. not just looking at when the right time to buy and sell but
to see how far the potential of the coin will go up? so you can determine when the right time to sell it and get profit
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

That's why research and analysis are so important. not just looking at when the right time to buy and sell but
to see how far the potential of the coin will go up? so you can determine when the right time to sell it and get profit
It's important to gain as much knowledge as possible to be fully-educated about the market and to be aware what causes the risks, and how to manage them wisely. It's also considerable to choose a potential coin to trade or invest. Do own research, seek advise from influencers, find own strategy the one that works for you the best, and never be afraid to fail. Learn from every bad and good experience inorder to grow and be productive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: