Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
For me it is depends to you how you handle your trading .
But for me I want to a long term trade .
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

Well, it is kind of obvious thing, just try to focus on panic/not stable moments and buy perspective coins, that's the best option I think.
because the market is still at the bottom, despite today's shift in the price of Bitcoin to the Top, buying today's rating coins is the best choice for investments. but only do it need to be careful, because the poor state of the market adversely affected some projects.
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

When you are an investor you need perseverance and wait, if you make profit too early you will feel regretted, if profit go down you will see it is normal because there will be interest and holes
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

I think the price of cryptocurrency can still go up again if you want to pay a lot of profit you can wait for it to rise again but if you feel enough then you can make withdrawal of profit right now.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

It is necessary to treat the trading of cryptovals as a gambling economic game - where there can be a gain and a loss, D Day trading is more understandable and shows your income for the day, with the hold is more difficult-it is not clear for how long your capital is frozen. But the strategy can also bring good income , you can place an order according to your desire and then you do not exactly miss the good price of the warrant. You can also find a good ico project and buy coins at a good price, I trust now the project EOT-think here will be xxx  Wink
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Now that my initial crypto investments are growing I want to maintain growth, cash flow and a safety net for losses. I read somewhere that a good crypto strategy is to take 10% for every 10% gained. But you are always stuck w the same investment. However I was thinking of growing the pot as well. Does taking 10 for every 15 gained make sense?
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

It is important to remember not to get greedy in the cryptocurrency market and the reason for that is that  there is a very thin line between making a good profit and losing it all and the best time is when you see that the peak is less in increase with respect to the previous peak best to get out at that time.
This is the thing that people need to understand. There is always a line of profit seeking and making money. You can’t become greedy at any level. This might be in bad terms for you when you start practicing your trade or investment. Your mind would become victimized by the shine of money coming to you but you have to control it because this is the only way for happy life.

Anything that had been taken through greediness will never ever last, mind you everyone!
It is  actually a matter of right discipline on how to really handle the greediness of a person. One's greediness will affect the entire group it belongs. Anyone can be a victim of greediness. We need to control ourselves. In this market, teamwork is important.

diger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Every trader has his own secret. Some prefer day trading and someone evening, but the main thing is the experience and fundamental analysis. Trading is not a roulette,it is decided by brains and imagery .
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

I think the price of cryptocurrency can still go up again if you want to pay a lot of profit you can wait for it to rise again but if you feel enough then you can make withdrawal of profit right now.
[/quote
I agree with you, I also think that the crypto market is now at the very minimum of its own .Those who made a profit,I would advise to still wait, as in the near future it will be possible to make x2-X5 in the profit!
Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

The time to take profits really depends on whether your trading or investing.

If your investing - buying and holding for a long time - you should take small profits periodically as the price moves in your favor.

If your trading -buying and selling every few days -you should take profits when the price reaches a point where it could reverse. For example, the 9137 to 10,044 range is a point where we could see Bitcoin reverse or dip dramatically, so if you had a trade open from, lets say, 7463, it would be a good idea to take a bit of profit off your trade when the price moves above 9137, as there's a higher than average chance the price could reverse there and start falling.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

Yes of course, it's always fun of trading if we get profit, we should be ready to take profit and loss both as positive rather than getting excited more when you are in profit so low when in loss.

I am absolutely sure and I trust that investing is much better than trading. The best successful investors are the holders than traders they can manipulate the crypto market too. It is not that they dont trade it is that they trade properly.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

It is important to remember not to get greedy in the cryptocurrency market and the reason for that is that  there is a very thin line between making a good profit and losing it all and the best time is when you see that the peak is less in increase with respect to the previous peak best to get out at that time.
This is the thing that people need to understand. There is always a line of profit seeking and making money. You can’t become greedy at any level. This might be in bad terms for you when you start practicing your trade or investment. Your mind would become victimized by the shine of money coming to you but you have to control it because this is the only way for happy life.

Anything that had been taken through greediness will never ever last, mind you everyone!
It is  actually a matter of right discipline on how to really handle the greediness of a person. One's greediness will affect the entire group it belongs. Anyone can be a victim of greediness. We need to control ourselves. In this market, teamwork is important.
Having descipline can be viewed as an attitude, and not a pre requisite because a greedy person wasn't able to control his/her attitude during uncertain trading situations. I don't think one of these days the people who belong to this economic system of bitcoin and entire cryptocurrency, really bare in mind the mindset of having teamwork. Mostly day traders had their own passion over trading, any yet they've cause a devastating effect on the current btc price which could crash the value immediately and fluctuating price always occurred.
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

For me, the best time is when the market is at the bottom.The so-called" go " ie,when the market falls ,along with the coins in the price and then they need to buy.Yes, it is at your own risk and to put this manetka may not grow, but if it will grow up it will bring you more profit
anchy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

The most obvious thing would be: at the top of market cycles. There is on average one a year. But of course it depends of how much you want to get involved, there are also weekly, daily, and even intradaily cycles.
Trading is relatively tough though Smiley
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

I think this is the main idea, which unfortunately is missed by everyone, even experienced traders. differently about it saying that we should not be greedy.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

I think this is the main idea, which unfortunately is missed by everyone, even experienced traders. differently about it saying that we should not be greedy.

This is true because being greedy in attitude will sometimes missed the opportunity to gain more because we really want much higher prices even if it is already on the top peak awaited values. I think we should think wisely to make trading that will always earned with our practical mindset.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

This is true because being greedy in attitude will sometimes missed the opportunity to gain more because we really want much higher prices even if it is already on the top peak awaited values. I think we should think wisely to make trading that will always earned with our practical mindset.
we need to be consistent with out plan.do not be greedy , because of this attitude we can lost our profit.some time we need to close our transactionn , but we dont do this.and finally price moved down.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I think that you need to sell when the price is high. for this, it is necessary to wait for the favorable price sometimes. I think that the trading activity is the best among other types because it is really profitable
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

For now hodling is the best options just wait for the right time to sell bitcoin and other alts this time of crisis of cryptocurrency is temporary whenever happens bitcoin will be back to the moon.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

I think that you need to sell when the price is high. for this, it is necessary to wait for the favorable price sometimes. I think that the trading activity is the best among other types because it is really profitable

True,  selling at the high price is the best time that we can earn a great profit. As trader,  selling at the best time is important  for if we sell at the very dip we have no assurance of a good profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: