Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
techalt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

For real traders, they always have plan for profit base on chart analysis and market change learning. But for most of people, we dont usually take profit when market green and that would be the biggest mistake. So i think the best time to get profit is few day after our invesment grow.
canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Depending on the penny price you are holding, you should hold them for long periods of time and wait for a reasonable price you should sell them.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

Just want to tell you the key of this from my experience in this crypto  market.
Sell when the market is bullish and the momentum of the bullrun is almost gone, and then buy when the market is bearish and the momentum of the bearish is almost gone.
Trust me that correction will always happen, and also of course the bounce (but the bounce will depend if the project is really worthy and will be used)
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

is now the best time to make a profit, because now we can make it as one of the best moment where the price of coins are now experiencing a decline, for trading only takes hold briefly and surely we can continue to get profit in the future.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

Just simply buying at low and selling at high could provide you a good profit if you are doing day trading. However, if you're hodling then the best time to earn a good profit if when the bull market comes again. There is nothing to doubt about as long as we all know how to deal with the changes in the market.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment has started to recover, I believe that this time is very suitable for you to trade, the current bitcoin price is at $ 8200 and according to my analysis The bitcoin price is expected to hit $ 8800. The market is showing very positive signs and I believe this time is very good for you to trade.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Yes with the rapid price movements actually traders should be able to take advantage of the smallest opportunity to make profit because if they are late to sell an asset the possibility to deal with losses is very difficult and only reliable patience.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

Bitcoin is also a great way to trade today as its price rises so much today but many investors still invest in altcoins and they prefer it rather than bitcoin.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

There is no accurate time to profit in trading, it depends on you on how you will trade your coins and tokens right. The best thing to do now is to hold and buy more coins and tokens while it is low then trade it after this days of low price. No accurate time just use your sense and study more about the coins and tokens you were holding.
There is nothing but your own intuitions which can help you in sensing the right time to make any kind of move to make any kind of earning and that you need to be sure that you are taking all the possible things in your mind before making any kind of decision. There will be times when selling of the coins can put you in trouble and that you have to stay patient at such time.
rapsa2018

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

Bitcoin raises a lot from today's end of july I think it's a good time to make money in great value in trading because it's just what I know is a high price right now.
arin_muah

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

Just want to tell you the key of this from my experience in this crypto  market.
Sell when the market is bullish and the momentum of the bullrun is almost gone, and then buy when the market is bearish and the momentum of the bearish is almost gone.
Trust me that correction will always happen, and also of course the bounce (but the bounce will depend if the project is really worthy and will be used)
that the basic rule for trading in any field.most important thing is when and how we meet that condition.market overbought or oversold.if we identify it from indicator, this is not help in crash market.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

You can only make money from trading if you have knowledge, you can easily know when is the right time to exit and to enter in trading of cryptocurrencies. Just improve your skills and your patience for you to not loss again.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

By improving you trading skill, you can easily predict when is the best time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Most of the successful traders have a lot of knowledge and it is the reason why they are keep earning big amount of money.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

whether it is a bear market or a bull market. i think the safest trading strategy is to reduce the time it takes to complete a transaction. it is best to complete your transaction in a few minutes. even if you only profit a few dollars. u can increase the number of transactions.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Just wait for a reasonable price, higher than the price you invest, so you will get the profit from the coin you hold, in my opinion should wait 6 months.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

As you said trading is sweet when you are good with what you do. But getting addicted to it will have a bad side. Many people lose furiously due to not knowing when to exit a trade and thus making them acquire huge loses. Best time to take profit in trading is when market is all green. Once you take a profit don't look back just scram even if the coin is still on bull,  rather look a another trade to enter.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

whether it is a bear market or a bull market. i think the safest trading strategy is to reduce the time it takes to complete a transaction. it is best to complete your transaction in a few minutes. even if you only profit a few dollars. u can increase the number of transactions.

The best time to earn more profit is to invest a huge amount while the market prices are dumping and that time is right now because the price of bitcoins is down to $10k dollars so you can earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

The best time to earn more profit is to invest a huge amount while the market prices are dumping and that time is right now because the price of bitcoins is down to $10k dollars so you can earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.

when you are very familiar for this scenario on bitcoin you may ever have to make some effort by knowing for the profitable currency that even that this is on the dump moment then taking the advantage of it you may have to take the risk and wait for this pump.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

should not be greedy in the transaction. It will create a back-up effect just after your sleep. So, fixing the profit goal and protecting that result. to me is the rate of 3-5% profit (normal). In complex variations, one might consider another way. Cool
ShannonGarcia99

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Make sure that the transaction time is based on your transaction log statistics. And before the deal make sure you are not tired or stressed out otherwise. The transaction is a psychological victory, so psychological comfort and a clear plan to help you make a profit, safe and sustainable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: