Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3774 times)
Alam11

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

I think that best time to take your profit is when the market is green. This is because you are not doing yourself good to wait until it gets to red before you go for it. The red time is rather a time to wait.Dont be greedy in Trading
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment has started to recover, I believe that this time is very suitable for you to trade, the current bitcoin price is at $ 8200 and according to my analysis The bitcoin price is expected to hit $ 8800. The market is showing very positive signs and I believe this time is very good for you to trade.
Actually, if it repeats the 2013-2014 period, we can see the dip price very soon. It continued similar to 2014 until now. You can compare over tradingview. The charts are very alike. So I wouldn't say "price is recovering"

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
I think that at this point you should be very careful with your purchase decision, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly shifting and always reaching over $ 8000 during the past few days and is currently adjusted in $ 8200 mark.

I think $ 8800 is a very big resistance, so you should be very careful when buying bitcoin at this time.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

At this point I think you should start buying bitcoin to be prepared to buy altcoin, the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are continuously adjusted up slightly in recent days. I believe that the recovery of bitcoin will cause the altcoin to increase very strongly so you should buy bitcoin to be able to deal with altcoin at this time.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

I think, the best time to take profit in trading depends on the current price, if the coin has a good movement and you can take the opportunity to buy and sell with the right time then you will get a profit
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

Fun? Really? All I traded was a complete dump. My 1000 usd, you know what? Became just 500 usd. By following somebody around here. I thought that action was good but no. A complete danger.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

You can see that this time is very suitable for you to start trading, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and is going flat throughout the days. This time a lot of altcoin are recovering very strongly, so I think this moment is very suitable for you to trade altcoin without worrying about bitcoin price volatility.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

usually, the trend that the market follows is composed of three to four increase in prices, now these increase in prices must be on the accelerated rate but so soon as you observe that the increasing rate is slowing down it is time to take your money out of the cryptocurrency
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

For now hodling is the best options just wait for the right time to sell bitcoin and other alts this time of crisis of cryptocurrency is temporary whenever happens bitcoin will be back to the moon.
Holding your bitcoin is without a doubt the best strategy that is correct but there are times in which you need to make some changes to the strategy and adopt trading and in my opinion that time is now, the price is moving in a very small range so holding during this time is not going to help you at all, so if you decide to trade you can earn money with the small movements in the market.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

Holding your bitcoin is without a doubt the best strategy that is correct but there are times in which you need to make some changes to the strategy and adopt trading and in my opinion that time is now, the price is moving in a very small range so holding during this time is not going to help you at all, so if you decide to trade you can earn money with the small movements in the market.
[/quote]
Some people only buying & hold from other people research thats why really wrong strategy. Mostly they holding without know about the development or maybe news that coins. Like a gamble trader
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

Hi guys anyone from here  who's heard about he OKex status about the traders who's gone long? I've read and article saying they'll be fined 950 BTC? Any Insights on this??

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

usually, the trend that the market follows is composed of three to four increase in prices, now these increase in prices must be on the accelerated rate but so soon as you observe that the increasing rate is slowing down it is time to take your money out of the cryptocurrency

There is no such concrete rule. I have been investing in crypto-currencies for the past 2 years and I can say that none of the rules which are applicable for mainstream investment (such as real estate or equities) works for the crypto investments.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Wait for the price to rise above the price you bought, so it is better for you, no matter how small the market is, your holdings do not move. Follow me so patience will make you have better results.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

The best time to takie profits in Trading is when you're satisfied with earnd amount of money and when there is an unnatural pump going on. Beware of fake price pumping.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

The best time of this is when you are catching the peak of the pump, but this is too hard to accomplish so as far as I know you can grab the coffee cream from the top Wink near the top, at least.
I do not think that there is any specific time to making profit from bitcoin trading or investment, you just need to study the market and take a decision when you realize that now you can get some profit from your investment. I think that taking a right decision in right time is a very much difficult take.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

The best time to take profit is when the price of your coin has reached your targer exit price. If you have decided on the worth and value of the coin you are trading, don't be deterred stick to your plan and make your investment a success!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

The best time to trade a profit is when you have achieved enough profit. If you set a profit target of $ 5k in January, that would be the best time to take profit. Because if you do not follow the plan, you will be attracted to greed and you will suffer a loss in this difficult market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

Depends on your target. If you target to sell when your profit is 20% or 50% , then that would be the best time to sell. What is important is dont sell at a loss.

samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

In order to maximize profit you have to learn how to read chart this will guide your properly on selling high and buying low and most especially always set targets and once your target is met take profit and dont be greedy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

Yeah, crypto trading Is really fun especially when you are always getting profit by the time when you execute In trading situation, But there's some place we got a mistake In our decision that will drive Into profit loss, like you still holding even though you already get In profits In that token and It will sudden fall It value and never been come back. So In my perception Its better to have a quick decision and don't make too greedy with your Investment In cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: