Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

The best time to take profit is when the price of your coin has reached your targer exit price. If you have decided on the worth and value of the coin you are trading, don't be deterred stick to your plan and make your investment a success!
One of the most common practice which is being followed by most of the traders is that they buy most of the coins at time when the market drops down and after that, they keep on waiting for the time when the market will rise higher. They only sell at time when they are having their desired amount of profit and during whole period, they keep a strong control over their nerves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

The best time to take profit in trading for now it feels difficult, unlike last year which made many traders satisfied and always told profit stories, precisely this year many traders who are telling stories are losing money, but I will be patient and wait because the market is getting better soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

stabsee83

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

In order to maximize profit you have to learn how to read chart this will guide your properly on selling high and buying low and most especially always set targets and once your target is met take profit and dont be greedy
For maximizing your  profit from bitcoin you need to know the right time for your investment and for that you need to have good experience in trading which you can only get if you will spend a good time in trading field.
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

This is a difficult question. I think there is no specific time to gain profits in trading. If you want to be more profitable by trading, I think you have to analyze your market and have good ideas about coins.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
Of course, when you get a profit means someone loses their fortune. In my opinion the best time to get out of that deal is to get your target minus 1%. 1% for safety in this market
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

whether it is a bear market or a bull market. i think the safest trading strategy is to reduce the time it takes to complete a transaction. it is best to complete your transaction in a few minutes. even if you only profit a few dollars. u can increase the number of transactions.
Yes, it should not wait for the price will increase when the target is reached. Whenever the price line can reverse. Sell immediately when you make a profit, which is the best strategy
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

The best time to takie profits in Trading is when you're satisfied with earnd amount of money and when there is an unnatural pump going on. Beware of fake price pumping.

No one knows whether we can get profit because of pumping, the basic thing we have to do is make sure that the project has a clear prospect, this is what makes the market and investors believe.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

I think the best time to buy is when the market is down and the best time to sell when the market is up.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

Everyone knows when to buy and sell, and I know that we have to make decisions quickly and flexibly with decisions, sometimes it's difficult to make that decision, because if we don't make the right decisions then we can lose money.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

Everyday trade are most profitable but it is risky. Best time to trade you follow some days a coin and when saw it price very low you buy and wait for selling.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

I think the best time to take advantage of trading is when we feel we have benefited, waiting until the price rises and waiting for the amount of profit to be gained may make some people feel bored, so if we feel we have had enough profit in trading I don't think it hurts to take advantage of that,
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

This is a difficult question. I think there is no specific time to gain profits in trading. If you want to be more profitable by trading, I think you have to analyze your market and have good ideas about coins.
I think the expertise are required from trader side to make sure he isn’t deviating from his path. Most of the cases are ending with no results. They never reach to their destinations became in a whole course of month, their mind somehow pricks out and they fed up with waiting. So if you have got balls to control your mind for such long time when your money is on stake, you are the person.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
raider150shifter

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

Well I guess it is enough when you have reached your
daily quota, at least for me. I'd set a goal a day, that
way it helps me discipline myself.
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

We cannot tell the best time to take profit in trading because for me if you can make a profit everyday and that is good there are many ways on how we can make a profit even if the market is dump you can make fa profit. Just be hardworking in finding ways on how you can make a big earning. Here in crypto the key to earn big is you need to be hardworking and be patient in earning.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

based on my experience, i will set the support and resistance area in chart. when the price has touch resistance area, i will take a profit or sometimes i will analysis again, are it will break out or pull back.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

I think all the time can be used to make a profit, in trading profits are not limited to time, all I do is minimize losses and not take a lot of profit, the most important thing in trading does not suffer losses and do not easily panic, keep calm in taking action to sell or buy
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

based on my experience, i will set the support and resistance area in chart. when the price has touch resistance area, i will take a profit or sometimes i will analysis again, are it will break out or pull back.
Some people may ever have to make some chart wherein they set how much js the besg time for that coin to sell on , for this you can be able avoid some loses out of your money to take for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

There are many tools for trading on the market, including day time. Try them and maybe you will learn how to make good money. Now the market seems to be quiet and ready for a good ascent. I think below, the bitcoin will not go any further, there will soon be growth and it will be possible to make good profits again. Also, there are good ico projects with proposals for the release of a new coin. Here it is necessary to analyze well.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
I believe that the best time for you to take profit when trading is to make a profit when the price is rising, you can see that when the price is rising is when the market has the highest and fastest bar, At that time the liquidity was the best. You stand to lose money to profit, so it is very dangerous and you will not be able to control profit.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

Stay here in cryptoworld is a good because you can do is to invest now to altcoins and bitcoin to earn a profit because the coins are more chepaer than the last few months. Don't exit to crypto because if you quit you lose remmber that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: