Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

The best time to take profit through trading only when the price increased ATH in the market. Till then we have to wait for the market to recover the prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

Yes, with such ups and downs, it's time to trade. The main thing is to do it correctly, otherwise you can lose everything. Trading is such a thing.
a market like this is not suitable if we trade in the short term because for the current situation the long term is a good thing to get a big profit
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

When you buy Bitcoin as well as Altcoin and keep them in your wallet. The problem is that you sell it when it is the best and the answer would be if when we compare the price at the time of purchase and the present moment the difference is good for now i think you should sell and collect about profits. It is important that you catch the good price and this depends on your ability to evaluate the market.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

This is a volatile market and one needs to exit the market quite early after you have made your profits. Do not be greedy in this market. It is best to take small profits consistently than waiting for massive profits and you now lose your capital
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

This is a volatile market and one needs to exit the market quite early after you have made your profits. Do not be greedy in this market. It is best to take small profits consistently than waiting for massive profits and you now lose your capital
Its not necessary to exit the markets as soon as you have profits. Always look for the future and invest in such a way that even if you loose your funds, it should not regret you.
Markets are really much volatile but it is a major benefit according to me to have really good profits.
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

Now this is the best time if you want to trade or want to make an investment because right now it is still very profitable we can get many benefits from the trading
saramellisa

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

Better believe it's actual, it's better time in exchanging particularly when you are fruitful. Exchanging settles on your choice more adaptable and overwhelming in light of the fact that you need to choose shrewdly or else you will misfortune huge benefit. Making benefit in exchanging is too simple however make sure you have enough assets to exchange, enough information and beyond any doubt choice without any second thoughts.
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

this occurs when you do not have a strategy for entering and exiting the market
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

Now this is the best time if you want to trade or want to make an investment because right now it is still very profitable we can get many benefits from the trading

It is difficult to predict the right time. So, everyone has a strategy to find the right time for himself with technical and fundamental analysis or other features. Maybe it's time to invest, but it's not likely to be true.
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

Obvious for me that the best time is when you feel that the pump is about to end and the prices highest that it could ever be, but usually this moment is really hard to catch,keep calm  Undecided
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

when the price has become very expensive and coins are very difficult to obtain then it will make the price very expensive and make you get a lot of profit if you sell and make profit withdrawals at that time, maybe it is the right time to enter and take advantage from the trading that you do
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

when the price has become very expensive and coins are very difficult to obtain then it will make the price very expensive and make you get a lot of profit if you sell and make profit withdrawals at that time, maybe it is the right time to enter and take advantage from the trading that you do
the best time to make a profit on the market is, of course, when the price of coins starts rising. well, even for now, you can also make a profit, it's just that the risk is always a hindrance. well, maybe October will be great to start.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Best time for me to take profit in trading is when the price of the coin I am holding reach the target price I set for my coins then that is the time for me to trade it.  This way I will not feel the disappointment, depression and other negative feelings associated with losing.  Some may say I am a conservative  person but for me being sure of profit is much better than to gamble and lose.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

the best time to make a profit on the market is, of course, when the price of coins starts rising. well, even for now, you can also make a profit, it's just that the risk is always a hindrance. well, maybe October will be great to start.

We have to carefully watch the market in order to make a profit through trading because of the trading is a completely different task. When the market is kept increasing we have to very carefully watch the market in order to make profit because suddenly the price will start increasing.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

I am surprised by such discussions. The best time to trade? Really.

After all, there is always the same time for trading. Here you don't really have to look for a great philosopher.
Always (without exception) 48% of traders will have their best time (on any day of 365 days a year).
I Always 48% will have its worst time to trade every day without any dependencies.
And finally always 4% of intermediaries (stock exchanges) will have their best time not taking into account independent factors.

You are looking for magical systems or some tricks but here you just have to work.

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

I would usually go for 25-30% profit. I sell 50% of my holdings when I get 50% profit and keep the remaining for long term. I do this because the coins I choose are not pump and dump but with detailed research and platform reviews.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Manyurara
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

i think too dagerous when the market green. need to wait
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

The best time to take a profit in treding is when you buy a bitcoin in lowest price then sell it when the price is higher than when you buy. Example you buy bitcoin now and sell it 1 year later or less or maybe more. So you can get a big profit
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

if for myself a very good opportunity to make a big profit in trading is to wait for the coin that I hold to experience price increases. so to get great results it's easy later

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

The best time for me is around December (the end month of the year);
because usually from this we can be able to obtain a high market value and this is the peak season that will help us to received lots of blessing that we should share also from other people (Christmas Season).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: