Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3409 times)
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

For sure we will anounce it at least few days in advance.
I guess eu time zone is OK ?
Eu time zone is perfect and I think most investors will be from Europe because US investors are not allowed am I right. I think it shouldn't be a problem for Asian investors too.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

It is really commendable. The community managers are here 24*7 and answering all the queries. I havent seen this much dedication is much time.

Hard work and dedication - thats TRESARO :-)
We know our platform can help milions of people and we work hard that to happen.

Nowadays, it is really a differential. Many projects that preceded it have left something to be desired and have placed this need for constant communication in the Community, and the Team has matched the time. Looking forward to exciting new updates

It is very true that it detached very much from the other projects, which have a bad communication, or sometimes very bad. if they keep it like that ,for sure  success is on their side. We are waiting for the following news!
This is the way it should work with most of the projects. In my opinion it doesn't have much sense to put so much effort on one project to leave it alone.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

Eu time zone is perfect and I think most investors will be from Europe because US investors are not allowed am I right. I think it shouldn't be a problem for Asian investors too.

I think that the biggest investors are in ASIA not really in Europe, but i can be wrong.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

I just read about the MVP out in two weeks, with real products for sale and an incentive in TRE tokens.
Veeery good Smiley
Are you planning to host a Q&A session in the coming weeks?
We can do Q&A for sure if there is enough people Smiley

Oh, that's a good idea. So I suppose this will be live and everyone will be able to participate? where will it be? at Tresaro YouTube channel?
Live for sure. It can be on Youtube why not. We just have to see when. Probably at MVP launch?
I think that's a very good idea and shows that you're interested in what community thinks about the project and willing to improve the project.

And it improves your credibility, because you show your face in a video, this is creating trust.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

A question and answers could be something interesting, people always like that kind of event, and sometime it incentive potential investors, cause they will find the answers they need before investing. It’s a good way to communicate I think.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

I'm waiting for new appraiser sites, there is a wide range now, and they certainly can contribute a lot, highlighting the potential of the project and gaining more space.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

I'm waiting for new appraiser sites, there is a wide range now, and they certainly can contribute a lot, highlighting the potential of the project and gaining more space.

Like patreon is doing really among youtube users.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

it does because youtube is being really silly with their advertising. ah well competition is always good.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

it does because youtube is being really silly with their advertising. ah well competition is always good.

We need a combine platform. Oh we already got one viuly but interface is not as friendly as YouTube.  Tresaro can jump into this market. A crowdfunding platform in blockchain contract sounds very future proof
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

I just read about the MVP out in two weeks, with real products for sale and an incentive in TRE tokens.
Veeery good Smiley

Oh, that's a good idea. So I suppose this will be live and everyone will be able to participate? where will it be? at Tresaro YouTube channel?
Live for sure. It can be on Youtube why not. We just have to see when. Probably at MVP launch?
I think that's a very good idea and shows that you're interested in what community thinks about the project and willing to improve the project.

And it improves your credibility, because you show your face in a video, this is creating trust.
I agree, although the real trust in the project is when the team actively speaks at large international conferences. Cool This is the most effective marketing, investors appreciate it very much.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

Veeery good Smiley

I agree, although the real trust in the project is when the team actively speaks at large international conferences. Cool This is the most effective marketing, investors appreciate it very much.

Trust can be obtained through a lot of things. By actively speaking in front of public or by writing and active on the community then people can judge whether the team is trustworthy or not.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

How you guys are willing to do this Q&A ? You send us questions and we answer them on video ?

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
loup

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

I think that the biggest investors are in ASIA not really in Europe, but i can be wrong.
I also think that crypto is much stronger in Asia than in Europe. Because of that people are more likely to use those kind of platforms than in EU.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

I was kinda wondering if Tresaro would be the next level ebay or not.
Knowing that it's a marketplace to sell clutter.. stuff we no longer need.. kinda sounds like ebay, but with an extra touch of charity & crypto payment.
am I correct thinking that way or is there much more to it?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

Knowing that it's a marketplace to sell clutter.. stuff we no longer need.. kinda sounds like ebay, but with an extra touch of charity & crypto payment.
It is all that and some more... TRESARO is also a protocol that everybody can use. You can use our protocol in your charity or marketplace. Also as a fully decentralized platform you can run a node in our platform and earn tokens. 

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

It is all that and some more... TRESARO is also a protocol that everybody can use. You can use our protocol in your charity or marketplace. Also as a fully decentralized platform you can run a node in our platform and earn tokens. 

Looks like Tresaro platform will have a really wide range of stuff to offer to its potential customers. Hope you will be able to get a solid user base.

omwibya

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

this project is focused on clutter first and foremost. whatever comes next remains to be seen.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

If one will be able to add your protocol to their activities that would be great. I am eager to see your final product.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

this project is focused on clutter first and foremost. whatever comes next remains to be seen.

Well, they already said it's not only a marketplace, but also a crowfunding and a charity platform, so the focus is quite diverse in this case.

loup

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Well, they already said it's not only a marketplace, but also a crowfunding and a charity platform, so the focus is quite diverse in this case.
It's a new platform that mix many things that we have seen before. So yes it's like ebay where you have a marketplace but also has more features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: