Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:ERN PROJECT INTRODUCES AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION.  (Read 3101 times)
RAMONRA

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

What is all about this pocket miner, this is my first time to see this. How to earn ERN to this pocket miner?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

I am excited to experience of what the project is trying to do about audio platforms. I am not into things like this right now but when it launch i am sure that i will love it. Thanks to the team for giving it their all in this and expect to even get more support from us.

Hi there! We have the same thoughts on this feature. Oh, well, as for me I am into these stuff that is why I got really interested with the kind of platform this project has. I just hope that with ERN, there will be something innovative and different with what they have proposed and and planned. I am really excited for what's in store for the users of this project. Great idea and perspective from the team!
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

ERN project is one of those projects that you will see on the top soon. They are taking it slowly, making every decisions good, and fulfilling every promises they make. I want to salute the team for giving their all in this project. I hope that many crypto enthusiasts will support you !
Andrea29

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:38:07 AM

Anyone here knows how much the minimum purchase of ERN token? To enable to get the eth Cash back? I didn't see it on their website, can you please send me the link where I can purchase ern token together with the minimum amount, thanks

Hi Andrea29,

The minimum purchase of ERN from the website is $10 in ETH and for the cashback it's depend on the time you purchase ERN cashback is given to all participants who buy ERN. The early adopter will benefit much for this offer, if you late purchase ERN you can still have cashback but a little percentage of your total purchase. 

Thanks for the answer,  where should I purchase? On the website? Do I need to undergo kyc verification before I can purchase ERN? I'm on their website now but it leads me to confusion,
It says. For Exclusive and Private Sale, Account whitelisting is required. If you want to participate click the button below. *JOIN WHITELISTING NOW*
and when I click it , it goes to my profile, and shoot !! There a kyc procedure?

I can't find the purchase method on my dashboard??

What you can see on your dashboard is the process how to purchase ERN. You can also check the Smart Contract address for you self to make it sure.
Eth address already provided in the dashboard just copy that address and send the amount that you want to use, Upon sending ETH to smart contract address, you will aotumatically get ERN tokens, as well the cashback bonus.

Hope it helps!

Oh thank you, now I know what to do I'll try it now😊
Its not easy to purchase when I don't know where  to start it leads me into confusion on how or what to do,

One more question 😊 do I need to reffer ? Can I get bonus too for referring others?? Do they need to purchase too??

It's an optional..It's up to you if you want to earn more then you should have to refer more investors. Be sure that they will also purchase ern tokens for you to receive the referral bonus..if you referred someone and didn't purchase, you will receive nothing...keep sharing on this ern project with your referral link.

Yeah! Better if your referrals also purchase the tokens so you'll get the affiliate bonus. Well, as for me, what I am doing to get more referrals is I often post my referral links to Facebook groups, Telegram groups and other groups in my Facebook Messenger. For me, it is quite effective. I just hope all of my referrals will purchase tokens too. And not to mention, the ETH Cashback is just so awesome, too.

Hello andrea, It's better to know more about the project instead of knowing how to purchase it.
In crypto so many possibilities can happen, it's either you get an wrong investment or you will end RICH and leave corporation world.
my advise is study hard the project and know what the potential of it in the market, we all know that when we invest we putting our "hard earn money" hoping it will double or triple in just a matter of time. Don't look only for the bright side of investing money in any project you also need to know the darkside of it.

So no one will force you to invest at any project make a decision and accept what will be the come out.

P.S Read the whitepaper and roadmap of ERN to know more about it and who is the advisor.
so you can decide.

P.P.S. I already support this project because of what I read about.

Hello there,

I already read the white paper and visited the website before I decided to purchase, that's why I'm asking what is the minimum amount, anyway thanks for the advice I'm done purchasing ERN token now, let's hope for the success on this project,
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

I wish for the success of this ERN project. The team are silently working for the best of this project. I know from the beginning, putting some investment here will give me some good profits at the end. Let's just help each other to promote this very unique project. Don't hesitate to share this onto others.
lyn_hanney

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

What is all about this pocket miner, this is my first time to see this. How to earn ERN to this pocket miner?

This device got me excited to take part of this project. This handy miner is such a wise investment to have. Minde pocket miner is a small device in your pocket that is handy and will enable you to carry it any where you wanna go, this can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget. Too good to be true? Yes! But it is really true with this awesome device!
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

This device got me excited to take part of this project. This handy miner is such a wise investment to have. Minde pocket miner is a small device in your pocket that is handy and will enable you to carry it any where you wanna go, this can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget. Too good to be true? Yes! But it is really true with this awesome device!

The minde pocket miner will available soon but ERN token is the mode of payment so if you want to mine ERN purchase first the token so that the cashback will give to you and you can purchase more and more.
myneymnyeff

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

ERN project is building this great platform that is so hard to resist ! It is better to buy now while the price is low ! This project is the kind that will make it to the top. Backed up by a great team and with the help of many supporters, this can help us make profits.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

May I know if what are the priviledges of an early investors? on your platform?
kikai01

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Let me answer your question.

For early investor or adopter you are qualified for

15% ETH cashback from exclusive private sale
12% ETH cashback from private sale
10% ETH cashback from pre-ico
8% ETH cashback from ico

also you can earn bonuses and cashback from affiliates program

5% ETH cashback from 1st level of your affiliates for every cashback.

8% bonus for level 1 affiliate
6% bonus for level 2 affiliate
4% bonus for level 3 affiliate

Hope this will lead you to trust and purchased ERN.
Franzen16

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

We all know that mining is not advisable to use on phone it's always drain your battery and you can't earn a single coin on it, but here's come a minde pocket miner a small sized device that can mine ERN token, a small handy pocket miner that can be used as a power bank or a WiFi hotspot. This device has a unique features on it, I'm hoping to own it someday 😄

Right! I have a lot of experiences with mobile miners! They are easily draining my phone's battery and they are not worth it at all. Good thing that ERN hot this Minde Pocket Miner with very unique features. A very handy and reliable miner, and one-of-a kind design and feature. I am also looking forward on owning this one soon. Will definitely invest with ERN!
I'm very curios about that Minde Pocket Miner, is it one of the ERN project's feature? Can you please tell me more about it? It sounds interesting but I do have no time to read for long pages that is why I would like to ask you to please simplify the explanation for me, thank you very much in advance.

Minde pocket miner is a small device in your pocket that you can bring anywhere, can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget.
That was cool. It sounds like it is the easiest way to earn more ERN tokens and at the same time safest, because as I've known with miners, they are making gadget unsafe due to over heating and other difficulties. An at the same time it has a more advantages. My question is, where can I get these Minde pocket miner? I'd really love to have more ERN token.
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

How much Minde Pocket Miner will cost?
lyn_hanney

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

8% ETH cashback from ico

Great! Thank you for this! Now I am more than willing to invest with ERN kmowing that there will ETH cashbacks for purchases. I will also try my best to spread my referral link for me to gain referrals. This referral campaign is more than worth it! Great deals and perks!
merryhurtz

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

8% ETH cashback from ico

Great! Thank you for this! Now I am more than willing to invest with ERN kmowing that there will ETH cashbacks for purchases. I will also try my best to spread my referral link for me to gain referrals. This referral campaign is more than worth it! Great deals and perks!

very appealing affiliate program indeed, im planning to invest now. a project with a working product is rare nowadays , i just hope that these project will be successful. I want to be a beta tester too when your platform is launched. with that bonus many will surely join the affiliate program.
myneymnyeff

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

ERN project has a working MVP so i encourage everyone of you to look and wonder what this project is all about. Token sale is coming to an end so it is better for you to buy at a lower price ! If you have a trouble on participating in the token sale , I will help you.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

We don't know yet. Just make sure you have purchased ERN tokens as this is the only way you can buy the Mindé Pocket Miner.
RIKITZU

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

We don't know yet. Just make sure you have purchased ERN tokens as this is the only way you can buy the Mindé Pocket Miner.
Is there a chance that you'll gonna accept fiat to purchase your minde pocket miner? what if the merchandise is broken or defective is there a service center that we can return or ask to repair the minde pocket miner? i must admit your project is really great, a project that's gonna have a real product, good luck.
Tracyhev

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

Introducing the Listern Audio Platform

Earn team is developing a revolutionary audio platform that supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, etc. Listern uses Blockchain technology for an even distribution of revenues as rewards between advertisers, viewers, and publishers. The Listern audio sharing platform offers a new ecosystem that empowers viewers, advertisers, and publishers to create, share, and listen to audios while earning ERN tokens within the ecosystem.

You can continue reading here:

https://medium.com/@erntoken/introducing-the-listern-audio-platform-79e54d665aff

Visit and join:

🖥Website: http://erntoken.com
🗒Whitepaper: https://www.erntoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/WhitePaper-1.pdf
Official Links:
👥  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/erntokenofficial/
FB Video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=170798263586571&id=162898874376510
📪 Telegram:
English: https://t.me/erntokenofficial 
Philippines: https://t.me/erntokenphilippines
Japan: https://t.me/ERNprojectjapan
Official Channel: https://t.me/ernproject
🐥  Twitter: https://twitter.com/erntoken 
  🖼Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erntokenofficial/   
📣Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ERNTokenOfficial/
 ▶️  YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSlkpB3mwQVmsCyiRNXpyA
Minde' Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxg3dKbA4-s
📝Medium: https://medium.com/@erntoken
🗣  Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4420842
Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4449377
Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496422
Airdrop, bounty and promo queries and assistance: https://t.me/CP_Army
Gleam:  https://gleam.io/competitions/uzaxt-ern-nano-ledger-and-token-giveaway
your project is better than soundcloud and spotify because you offer rewards for activity done on your platform, we will earn tokens while we listen to different audio clips in your audio platform, really good project with the addition of minde pocket miner it even got better . these is a project worth investing for.
momshie_anne

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

We all know that mining is not advisable to use on phone it's always drain your battery and you can't earn a single coin on it, but here's come a minde pocket miner a small sized device that can mine ERN token, a small handy pocket miner that can be used as a power bank or a WiFi hotspot. This device has a unique features on it, I'm hoping to own it someday 😄

Right! I have a lot of experiences with mobile miners! They are easily draining my phone's battery and they are not worth it at all. Good thing that ERN hot this Minde Pocket Miner with very unique features. A very handy and reliable miner, and one-of-a kind design and feature. I am also looking forward on owning this one soon. Will definitely invest with ERN!
I'm very curios about that Minde Pocket Miner, is it one of the ERN project's feature? Can you please tell me more about it? It sounds interesting but I do have no time to read for long pages that is why I would like to ask you to please simplify the explanation for me, thank you very much in advance.

Mindé Pocket Miner, on the other hand, is ERN's flagship product. Mindé Pocket Miner has the same convenience of a mobile phone, yet loaded with high-tech specifications that mining requires. Mindé Pocket Miner is conceptualized with crypto miners in mind. The pocket mining device has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank. Aside from being a mini mining machine, Mindé Pocket Miner also serves as a cold storage or wallet for tokens and cryptocurrencies. This is made possible through ERNPay Wallet System.
kikai01

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

8% ETH cashback from ico

very appealing affiliate program indeed, im planning to invest now. a project with a working product is rare nowadays , i just hope that these project will be successful. I want to be a beta tester too when your platform is launched. with that bonus many will surely join the affiliate program.

Yes, those ICO is just puzzle that aiming for finish product, but alway's in developing process I've encounter many of them but this "ERN" is different
it's just like they revolutionize the streaming platform of apple ipod, in different way of it.

also you can pay the gadget called Mindé Pocket Miner to mine ERN token.
so it's easy for us to get back our ERN to purchase Mindé Pocket Miner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: