Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18040 times)
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

What wallets are compatible with CINX tokens?

Various wallets that support ERC 20 tokens are compatible with CINX tokens, such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Coinomy.

It is very convenient.
Do you think that if the number of operations on the platform will be very high about the need to move to another blockchain or creating own blockchain?

At the moment, the blockchain used for ERC20 tokens fills all the needs we require. However, if it will eventually fail to be able to keep up with the level of activity that our platform will bring, then there is no doubt we will create our own blockchain that will work smoothly with the activity coming from the CINDX platform.
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

It turns out that the token will perform only the function of money? No voting or dividend is provided for in your system?

Our platform will also offer our clients the ability to freeze CINX tokens in a smart contract and receive a part of the 30% monthly fee that CINDX will pay to CINX token holders from the revenue generated in CINX tokens.
What this income will be as a percentage of the funds that will be frozen? Approximately.

Cindx will pay 30% of its monthly income to its clients that have frozen CINX tokens in a smart contract. How much money will be paid out is determined based on demand on that certain month.
I understood. In fact, this is not a dividend but getting a part of the profit.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

I read a little CINDX platform, there are several benefits, including:
CINDX provides access to valued and reliable traders, our decentralized and smart contracts allow your funds to be managed without transfer to other merchants and Every investor in CINDX has the opportunity to have their funds managed by the most successful traders in the market.
lesshepherd

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

Looking for something more amusing here. Interesting project, aware plan.  Good luck team.
nhatnhatkhongnhi

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

Today we have welcomed Kevin Shang from Vangoo Capital Partners and his colleagues in our office.

We have discussed business partnership opportunities in order to attract investors from the Asian region. Additionally, the CINDX team has presented to the guests new UI (User Interface of the CINDX Platform) and has shared the future development plans.
Vangoo Capital Partners focuses on searching for and investing in the most outstanding enterprises with promising potentials both in the Asian region and all over the world.

Vangoo Capital Partners’ range of investments covers the high-growth areas of Internet, consumer products, and new energy.

Vangoo helps the entreprises to reach first class level in China, or preferably the first class level by world standard.

About CINDX

CINDX is an investment platform that allows individuals to combine several crypto exchange accounts into one trading terminal, and gives them the option to connect to the best managers without having to transfer their funds. Moreover, implementation of blockchain-based transactions will allow the trading history to be saved, and a rating system will be used to differentiate the successful managers from the less successful ones.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

What is the distribution of money received on ICO? What percentage will go into product development, what percentage will go to advertising? I think any project, even a promising one, needs extensive advertising.

The numbers will be like this : 44% in Research and Development, 26% in Operations, 3% for traders, 9% in Legal Expenses and last but not least, 18% in Marketing and PR.  Smiley
Thanks for the detailed answer.
It is very good that you are allocating a significant amount to solve legal issues, this is very important in modern conditions.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

Today we have welcomed Kevin Shang from Vangoo Capital Partners and his colleagues in our office.

We have discussed business partnership opportunities in order to attract investors from the Asian region. Additionally, the CINDX team has presented to the guests new UI (User Interface of the CINDX Platform) and has shared the future development plans.
Vangoo Capital Partners focuses on searching for and investing in the most outstanding enterprises with promising potentials both in the Asian region and all over the world.

Vangoo Capital Partners’ range of investments covers the high-growth areas of Internet, consumer products, and new energy.

Vangoo helps the entreprises to reach first class level in China, or preferably the first class level by world standard.

About CINDX

CINDX is an investment platform that allows individuals to combine several crypto exchange accounts into one trading terminal, and gives them the option to connect to the best managers without having to transfer their funds. Moreover, implementation of blockchain-based transactions will allow the trading history to be saved, and a rating system will be used to differentiate the successful managers from the less successful ones.
Good news. The Asian region is one of the richest and a lot of investors and projects appear from there, I think that work there is the right decision.

konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

promising projects and will provide many advantages for investors, with a total supply of 58,000,000. success for your pre-sales. but I did not find any information about the team here.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

I'm interested in your project. Tell me, if I decide to invest in a project, should I register in a white list or something like that? Do i need pass KYC procedure?

To invest in our project you would need to pass the KYC procedure because it’s necessary due to the European legislation. The verification process will take no more than 10 minutes.  Smiley

Thank you. I like your confidence about the passage time of the KYC procedure. Are not you afraid that at some point there will be a large influx of people wishing to register and the period will increase?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

Looking for something more amusing here. Interesting project, aware plan.  Good luck team.

Thank you! Hope to see everyone here to stick with us until the happy end.  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

What is the distribution of money received on ICO? What percentage will go into product development, what percentage will go to advertising? I think any project, even a promising one, needs extensive advertising.

The numbers will be like this : 44% in Research and Development, 26% in Operations, 3% for traders, 9% in Legal Expenses and last but not least, 18% in Marketing and PR.  Smiley
Thanks for the detailed answer.
It is very good that you are allocating a significant amount to solve legal issues, this is very important in modern conditions.

You are very welcome. If you have any other questions, we are always here to answer.  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

promising projects and will provide many advantages for investors, with a total supply of 58,000,000. success for your pre-sales. but I did not find any information about the team here.

There is a list of our team members on page 32 of the White Paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZZ6tx4co4D1je3h9mvyDZmpNPtQPZlP/view)
You can also find the list of team members on our LinkedIn account here: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2211536833%22%5D
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

I'm interested in your project. Tell me, if I decide to invest in a project, should I register in a white list or something like that? Do i need pass KYC procedure?

To invest in our project you would need to pass the KYC procedure because it’s necessary due to the European legislation. The verification process will take no more than 10 minutes.  Smiley

Thank you. I like your confidence about the passage time of the KYC procedure. Are not you afraid that at some point there will be a large influx of people wishing to register and the period will increase?

That is a possibility, and although usually it should take no longer than 5-30 minutes, there may be times when the extreme increase in traffic may cause certain delays. We estimated that worst case scenario, a delay should not surpass 24 hours. 
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

It turns out that my money is always in my wallet inside the platform? How does the trader conduct his operations if the funds do not leave my wallet?

In most platforms, whether they are crypto or stock related, the professional trader takes the investors money and has full control of it. On our platform, this will not be the case as your money will remain in your wallet, but your account will be linked to the professional trader's account and so the trades conducted by the professional trader will be automatically copied in your account.
A very interesting system, I do not like to give money to management, but I'm happy with the work on this model.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

The CINDX platform will not only help you gain experience in crypto trading but will also provide you with the necessary tools to succeed in crypto trading.
It turns out that with the help of these tools I can raise my level of earnings from trading and reduce risks?

Exactly!
At the moment, there are still few instruments of trade on the crypto market relative to the traditional market. Will your platform work to increase this number?

Although we have a variety of tools that customers on our platform can benefit off of, our main goal is not to provide more instruments than everybody else but to have the instruments offered be of the highest quality. But have no doubt that if there is an instrument that can benefit customers, we will make sure to eventually provide it on our platform.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

The openness and availability of the members of the development team contribute to the promotion of the CINDX project in the crypto-currency market and their goal to become the best among the best in managing crypto-assets of users who, with the qualified help of the platform traders, will be able to significantly increase their savings,
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

I think this business is very interesting and nice. Discerning vision, riveting job, amazing project.

CINDX, Jadikan perdagangan aset crypto Anda mudah, aman, dan cepat. Platform ini akan meningkatkan pendapatan pengguna kartu kredit dari trader top.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

Our platform will also offer our clients the ability to freeze CINX tokens in a smart contract and receive a part of the 30% monthly fee that CINDX will pay to CINX token holders from the revenue generated in CINX tokens.
Will it be a master node system or a dividend distribution system?

It will be a divident distribution system  Smiley
Will this fact interfere with the listing of the project on some exchanges? I've heard that some exchanges do not work with tokens that regulators can recognize as securities.

With the new laws and regulations being proposed by the EU and the USA, it is very likely that all exchanges will have to accept and work with securities very soon. More and more exchanges are opening up to security tokens as days go by, and these numbers will continue to increase.
I hope that it will be so, because I want to use all the possibilities of the crypto market on exchanges.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

There is a list of our team members on page 32 of the White Paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZZ6tx4co4D1je3h9mvyDZmpNPtQPZlP/view)
You can also find the list of team members on our LinkedIn account here: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2211536833%22%5D
Is this the final list or will you expand the development team or advisers?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

What wallets are compatible with CINX tokens?

Various wallets that support ERC 20 tokens are compatible with CINX tokens, such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Coinomy.

It is very convenient.
Do you think that if the number of operations on the platform will be very high about the need to move to another blockchain or creating own blockchain?

At the moment, the blockchain used for ERC20 tokens fills all the needs we require. However, if it will eventually fail to be able to keep up with the level of activity that our platform will bring, then there is no doubt we will create our own blockchain that will work smoothly with the activity coming from the CINDX platform.
Well, I see you are thinking about distant prospects. I'm interested in such projects that plan a long-term strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: