Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:48:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18049 times)
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

Today we have welcomed Kevin Shang from Vangoo Capital Partners and his colleagues in our office.

We have discussed business partnership opportunities in order to attract investors from the Asian region. Additionally, the CINDX team has presented to the guests new UI (User Interface of the CINDX Platform) and has shared the future development plans.
Vangoo Capital Partners focuses on searching for and investing in the most outstanding enterprises with promising potentials both in the Asian region and all over the world.

Vangoo Capital Partners’ range of investments covers the high-growth areas of Internet, consumer products, and new energy.

Vangoo helps the entreprises to reach first class level in China, or preferably the first class level by world standard.

About CINDX

CINDX is an investment platform that allows individuals to combine several crypto exchange accounts into one trading terminal, and gives them the option to connect to the best managers without having to transfer their funds. Moreover, implementation of blockchain-based transactions will allow the trading history to be saved, and a rating system will be used to differentiate the successful managers from the less successful ones.
Have any decisions been taken on the results of this meeting? Where can I find more details about the meeting report?
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

What wallets are compatible with CINX tokens?

Various wallets that support ERC 20 tokens are compatible with CINX tokens, such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Coinomy.

It is very convenient.
Do you think that if the number of operations on the platform will be very high about the need to move to another blockchain or creating own blockchain?

At the moment, the blockchain used for ERC20 tokens fills all the needs we require. However, if it will eventually fail to be able to keep up with the level of activity that our platform will bring, then there is no doubt we will create our own blockchain that will work smoothly with the activity coming from the CINDX platform.
Well, I see you are thinking about distant prospects. I'm interested in such projects that plan a long-term strategy.

Of course you are right. All investors are interested in long-term projects. This is the only way to make good money. I think that this project is one of those that can be considered as an investment object.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

Thank you. I like your confidence about the passage time of the KYC procedure. Are not you afraid that at some point there will be a large influx of people wishing to register and the period will increase?

That is a possibility, and although usually it should take no longer than 5-30 minutes, there may be times when the extreme increase in traffic may cause certain delays. We estimated that worst case scenario, a delay should not surpass 24 hours. 
How many people have already passed KYC procedure?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

At the moment, there are still few instruments of trade on the crypto market relative to the traditional market. Will your platform work to increase this number?

Although we have a variety of tools that customers on our platform can benefit off of, our main goal is not to provide more instruments than everybody else but to have the instruments offered be of the highest quality. But have no doubt that if there is an instrument that can benefit customers, we will make sure to eventually provide it on our platform.
That's the right decision. The most important thing is not the number of tools, but the maximum income that they can give. We must try to get the most profit and not chase other quantitative indicators.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

Thank you. I like your confidence about the passage time of the KYC procedure. Are not you afraid that at some point there will be a large influx of people wishing to register and the period will increase?

That is a possibility, and although usually it should take no longer than 5-30 minutes, there may be times when the extreme increase in traffic may cause certain delays. We estimated that worst case scenario, a delay should not surpass 24 hours. 
This is good, this is the usual time for getting into the white list for other projects.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

promising projects and will provide many advantages for investors, with a total supply of 58,000,000. success for your pre-sales. but I did not find any information about the team here.

There is a list of our team members on page 32 of the White Paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZZ6tx4co4D1je3h9mvyDZmpNPtQPZlP/view)
You can also find the list of team members on our LinkedIn account here: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2211536833%22%5D
Is this the final list or will you expand the development team or advisers?
Do you think that they are not enough or do you want to take part in the project as a developer or an adviser?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

What does it matter? Usually, such statistics become available after the process is completed.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

promising projects and will provide many advantages for investors, with a total supply of 58,000,000. success for your pre-sales. but I did not find any information about the team here.

There is a list of our team members on page 32 of the White Paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZZ6tx4co4D1je3h9mvyDZmpNPtQPZlP/view)
You can also find the list of team members on our LinkedIn account here: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2211536833%22%5D
Do you think that they are not enough or do you want to take part in the project as a developer or an adviser?
No, I do not have the necessary qualifications for this. But as an investor I'm interested in the plans of the team.
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Expect you discover enough resources to develop your business.
 Good luck guys.

Appreciate the support!  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

The team is increasing weekly, and we keep looking to bring in more and more experienced individuals. The team will keep growing.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

The number of customers applying and passing the KYC is rising daily, yet unfortunately, we can not disclose an exact number of people who have passed the KYC due to the non-disclosure agreement.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

The CINDX platform will not only help you gain experience in crypto trading but will also provide you with the necessary tools to succeed in crypto trading.
It turns out that with the help of these tools I can raise my level of earnings from trading and reduce risks?

Exactly!
At the moment, there are still few instruments of trade on the crypto market relative to the traditional market. Will your platform work to increase this number?

Although we have a variety of tools that customers on our platform can benefit off of, our main goal is not to provide more instruments than everybody else but to have the instruments offered be of the highest quality. But have no doubt that if there is an instrument that can benefit customers, we will make sure to eventually provide it on our platform.
I understood you. But in the event that traders will need some kind of tool and see great opportunities from its use, will you add it?

Yes you are right. If traders will require certain tools, there is no doubt that we will offer it to them.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

Well, I see you are thinking about distant prospects. I'm interested in such projects that plan a long-term strategy.

Of course you are right. All investors are interested in long-term projects. This is the only way to make good money. I think that this project is one of those that can be considered as an investment object.
When the project has a plan for several years ahead, it allows to hope that the team will be active and will develop the project globally, and not for the sake of local profits and local success.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

I understood you. But in the event that traders will need some kind of tool and see great opportunities from its use, will you add it?
If the tools exist within the market, then there is no problem adding them to the platform as needed.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

When the project has a plan for several years ahead, it allows to hope that the team will be active and will develop the project globally, and not for the sake of local profits and local success.

True that, however they can give you a plan and in real they're planning not much far the end of ICO so gotta be careful anyway
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Good night, DEVs!
It looks of this plan will be preferably in the near future.
Outstanding logo, riveting website, vigilant project.

Although it is afternoon here right now, I wish you a good night and thank you for supporting this project.  Cheesy Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

True that, however they can give you a plan and in real they're planning not much far the end of ICO so gotta be careful anyway

The Token sale is just an introduction to our story. We are definitely looking far past the token sale and already have a financial plan and a development plan prepared for years to come.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

Today we have welcomed Kevin Shang from Vangoo Capital Partners and his colleagues in our office.

We have discussed business partnership opportunities in order to attract investors from the Asian region. Additionally, the CINDX team has presented to the guests new UI (User Interface of the CINDX Platform) and has shared the future development plans.
Vangoo Capital Partners focuses on searching for and investing in the most outstanding enterprises with promising potentials both in the Asian region and all over the world.

Vangoo Capital Partners’ range of investments covers the high-growth areas of Internet, consumer products, and new energy.

Vangoo helps the entreprises to reach first class level in China, or preferably the first class level by world standard.

About CINDX

CINDX is an investment platform that allows individuals to combine several crypto exchange accounts into one trading terminal, and gives them the option to connect to the best managers without having to transfer their funds. Moreover, implementation of blockchain-based transactions will allow the trading history to be saved, and a rating system will be used to differentiate the successful managers from the less successful ones.
Have any decisions been taken on the results of this meeting? Where can I find more details about the meeting report?

This meeting was only the first of a series of meetings with various exchanges and we are in the stage of discussing opportunities for cooperation. Unfortunately, due to the non-disclosure agreement, we cannot disclose the details yet.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

External circumstances change very quickly, therefore, such plans are subject to permanent changes, but undoubtedly such plans should exist.

You are right. We already have set plans for the future, but we are also ready to adapt to any news or trend necessary as long as the changes still benefit CINDX and its customers. We will discuss ways to make the circumstances positive regardless of whether it was negative at first or not.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

The Token sale is just an introduction to our story. We are definitely looking far past the token sale and already have a financial plan and a development plan prepared for years to come.

Oh, does that plan is mentioned on your site? Where can I see it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: