Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18040 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

this project will last a long time, hopefully the team is really preparing everything with mature so that later can run as planned smoothly and successfully.
The timing of implementation is really great, but such a long implementation is a good option in comparison with short but unrealistic terms.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

We release such information on social networks too but to be the first to see details about our new team members, our medium channel is the best place to be.  Wink
Here is the link: https://medium.com/cindx
Serious list. How did you manage to attract such respected community members to your project?

We shared our project, our views and our ambitions for the future with these individuals and they saw a lot of potential in the project and were willing to collaborate to build this platform together.  Wink
I think that their opinion is important when assessing the project, in any case it is pleasant to meet like-minded people and work with them.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

Well ... but what's your opinion about the team at the moment? Are there enough members in it?

It can be 10 people on the team and others are freelancers, like writing an articles and admining their social groups in TG, FB etc.
Much can be outsourced, I agree with you.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

Will you make announcements when meaningful individuals will join your team? Do I need to monitor such news on social networks?

We release such information on social networks too but to be the first to see details about our new team members, our medium channel is the best place to be.  Wink
Thank you, I will add this link to the bookmark in order to receive news most quickly. Your project is on my short list.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
EricaShip

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

Their idea is quite engaging in my view.
Absorbing results, unprejudiced website.  Good luck team!
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Will you make announcements when meaningful individuals will join your team? Do I need to monitor such news on social networks?

Thank you, I will add this link to the bookmark in order to receive news most quickly. Your project is on my short list.
You can also join the channel in order to gain their telegrams of the latest news about this project
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

I'm not an expert in trading, but it seems to me that crypto trading at the moment is very different from trading traditional financial assets.

Some qualities do differ, like in crypto trading with the help of blockchain you can keep the history of transactions transparent and these transactions cannot be deleted or changed in any way. This helps build trust between one another in the crypto world. In traditional financial trading, there are ways to get past these things, so there is a lack of trust between one trader and another.
I agree with you. How to be in case a trader has some kind of know-how and tries to keep it a secret?

The transactions cannot be hidden from the admins of the platform and from the trader's followers. The platform will not allow that to be an option because we want the users of the platform to have mutual trust, and the only way to do that is by having all transactions be done through the blockchain.  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

You can also join the channel in order to gain their telegrams of the latest news about this project

Yes for quick enquiries and updates on our project, you can always join our telegram chat too! https://t.me/cindx_official
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Do you think that they are not enough or do you want to take part in the project as a developer or an adviser?
No, I do not have the necessary qualifications for this. But as an investor I'm interested in the plans of the team.
Well ... but what's your opinion about the team at the moment? Are there enough members in it?

It can be 10 people on the team and others are freelancers, like writing an articles and admining their social groups in TG, FB etc.

Please have a look at the list of our team members on- https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2211536833%22%5D. You will see what roles every team member plays within our company. Every member of the team plays a great role in helping this project become a reality.  Smiley

Sure thing but that guys can be freelancers, it's okay for the modern world, isn't it?  Wink
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Do you think that they are not enough or do you want to take part in the project as a developer or an adviser?
No, I do not have the necessary qualifications for this. But as an investor I'm interested in the plans of the team.

Please have a look at the list of our team members on- https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2211536833%22%5D. You will see what roles every team member plays within our company. Every member of the team plays a great role in helping this project become a reality.  Smiley

Sure thing but that guys can be freelancers, it's okay for the modern world, isn't it?  Wink

Yes it can be, it's very common to see that in today's businesses and it's not always a bad thing. But in our case, at the moment all our employees work full-time jobs at our company. We have no freelancers.  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

This week the CINDX team has held the second meeting with Vangoo Capital Partners’representatives and had a video call with 9coin Digital Asset Exchange team to talk about the opportunities of the future cooperation.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-negotiates-with-9coin-and-vangoo-capital-partners-646087fff49f
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

this project will last a long time, hopefully the team is really preparing everything with mature so that later can run as planned smoothly and successfully.

The team continues to successfully work towards its goal, and will soon make an announcement about a partnership with an exchange. Thank you very much for the support  Cool
It will be a decentralized or centralized exchange?
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

The team continues to successfully work towards its goal, and will soon make an announcement about a partnership with an exchange. Thank you very much for the support  Cool
It will be a decentralized or centralized exchange?

We will have partnerships with both centralized and decentralized exchanges, but the one that will be announced soon will be a decentralized exchange.  Wink
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

I agree with you. How to be in case a trader has some kind of know-how and tries to keep it a secret?

The transactions cannot be hidden from the admins of the platform and from the trader's followers. The platform will not allow that to be an option because we want the users of the platform to have mutual trust, and the only way to do that is by having all transactions be done through the blockchain.  Smiley
The most cunning traders in this case will mask their strategies with the help of "optional" actions. I think it's difficult to unravel the trading strategy by seeing only transactions, so transparency will not be a hindrance to anyone.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

This week the CINDX team has held the second meeting with Vangoo Capital Partners’representatives and had a video call with 9coin Digital Asset Exchange team to talk about the opportunities of the future cooperation.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-negotiates-with-9coin-and-vangoo-capital-partners-646087fff49f
I see that you are actively interacting with these projects, how do you relate to them? I mean the initial stage.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

I'm not an expert in trading, but it seems to me that crypto trading at the moment is very different from trading traditional financial assets.

Some qualities do differ, like in crypto trading with the help of blockchain you can keep the history of transactions transparent and these transactions cannot be deleted or changed in any way. This helps build trust between one another in the crypto world. In traditional financial trading, there are ways to get past these things, so there is a lack of trust between one trader and another.
How can the history of trades help you to understand the analyst who served to make decisions based on this? I do not think that a trader who has any know-how should be worried.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

I see that you are actively interacting with these projects, how do you relate to them? I mean the initial stage.

We are in discussions with them for a potential partnership, and if successful we will make a public announcement and release an article on our medium channel.
tigerHack

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

where are you going to be listed?
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

where are you going to be listed?
We can not disclose any information at the moment due to the Non-disclosure agreement with our potential partners. We will surely announce when the negotiations are finished.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

We will have partnerships with both centralized and decentralized exchanges, but the one that will be announced soon will be a decentralized exchange.  Wink
I can assume that at the moment the most important factor is the listing price, so it's best to interact with decentralized exchanges.
But it is difficult to achieve a large volume of trading on such exchanges.
The initial work does not require large volumes, I think that gradually they will grow.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: