Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18040 times)
qwrptctnr

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

At first glance, the project has great prospects. Today's trading platforms cause a lot of inconvenience to users who expect to benefit in a short time. So, which exchanges will you be integrated with and when will the tokens begin to trade on the exchanges?
P. S. Please give a link to CINDX YouTube channel Wink

We are targetting most of the major exchanges, and we are in negotiation with certain exchanges. Some deals are already finalized, but due to the non-disclosure agreement we can't release any information until everything is legally official. The token should be on the exchanges during the token sale, once it is official we will make sure to let you know!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbFPz5vZXm7VN-WMaYWZeQ

Great! So, is it possible to regard your token as an instrument of interaction with the exchange as a partner?
Thak you for attention  Smiley

Of course our token will play a great role in being the instrument of interaction with potential partners, however, that's just a small part of its use.  Wink

WOW! If so, I'd like to know more about the functions of your token Roll Eyes

The CINX token has many functions. Here are just some of the functions:
-All payments on the CINDX platform can be done using CINX tokens.
-Paying commission in CINX tokens on the platform will give the customer convincing discounts.
-A customer can freeze CINX tokens on a smart contract to receive bonuses from the platform.
-Traders who use Cindx.talk can donate CINX tokens to managers who share useful information on the terminal.

Can I find out in more detail how the system of discounts is arranged?

If you pay in other currencies you will pay a commission of 15% of your success fee. If you pay in CINX tokens, you will pay a commission of 10% of your success fee.  Wink

Excellent! Then how about bonuses? I'm very interested to know the details Roll Eyes

For that matter, are there any bonuses for the period of token sale?
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

Don’t miss the chance to join #giveaway and earn 700$ worth of #tokens!
CINDX has received an "AA" rating on Top ICO List and is among 7 carefully selected projects for this fantastic giveaway.

Join and get your #CINXtokens on https://topicolist.com/token-giveaway/!

Cool, this action still relevant?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

Admin, i dont have time to read your whitepaper. Can i take a look at your one pager
It seems to me that this project deserves attention and you need to read all the white paper. Investing is a serious thing and you must understand what you are investing your money in.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Even if the market is dominated by a trend, it is still difficult to guess how volatility will affect your investment. Therefore, I believe that it is more profitable to participate in the project from early stages.
Perhaps you are right and if you found a good project, then you should not wait, but rather invest in it right away.
It seems to me that if problems in the sphere of the ICO field continue, most projects will work with funds directly and small investors will not have the opportunity to take part in good projects.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

Will you try to be listed on large exchanges like binance and kucoin?   Smiley

These are very costly activities, I think they will be relevant after the platform will be fully implemented.

You are correct. We will work our way up but will eventually target even the best of the best, we are in talks with solid exchanges and are hoping to finalize these deals soon. However, our platform will integrate with all exchanges regardless. This will be done with the help of the API key.
I'm sure that your platform will be popular and the turnover of money on it will allow you to list on all exchanges. The state of affairs in the crypto market contributes to making investments go into trading.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

How does CINDX work? What are your advantages? Will there be anything new in the project in the near future?

Here is how CINDX works.
The purpose of the CINDX platform is to bring together managers, investors and vendors so that they can benefit from one another. To add to that, by using our platform, investors can find the best managers with transparent ratings from around the world and build trust with one another due to all transactions being done through the blockchain.

A few words about our advantages.
I'd like to highlight some of them. We offer our clients to access multiple exchanges in one terminal, we provide the most complete range of tools for trading and asset management, we offer additional trading options and give access to a trader’s transaction history. So you can analyze profit and loss statistics of every asset manager thoroughly and then decide who you want to follow. There are many more competitive advantages, which are listed on page 17 of our whitepaper available via this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZZ6tx4co4D1je3h9mvyDZmpNPtQPZlP/view
I think this is a very promising model. It is interesting in which direction the balance will be shifted, in the direction of investors or in the direction of asset managers.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Fujitsu

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Humor in promo video looks good ) I feel theres a lot of positive energy when you look at their telegram community and its promo video.

If the platform only shows the transaction history after I follow the manager, how will I know if he’s been good recently or not before I follow him? I took this information from your WhitePaper.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Even if the market is dominated by a trend, it is still difficult to guess how volatility will affect your investment. Therefore, I believe that it is more profitable to participate in the project from early stages.
Perhaps you are right and if you found a good project, then you should not wait, but rather invest in it right away.
It seems to me that if problems in the sphere of the ICO field continue, most projects will work with funds directly and small investors will not have the opportunity to take part in good projects.
I do not know how important this is when discussing a particular project. I think that if we have the opportunity to participate in this project, then we should discuss it specifically.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

-Paying commission in CINX tokens on the platform will give the customer convincing discounts.
-A customer can freeze CINX tokens on a smart contract to receive bonuses from the platform.
-Traders who use Cindx.talk can donate CINX tokens to managers who share useful information on the terminal.

If you pay in other currencies you will pay a commission of 15% of your success fee. If you pay in CINX tokens, you will pay a commission of 10% of your success fee.  Wink
Can I clarify? It turns out that if I made a profit of $ 1000 I will have to pay $ 100? Does this fee include a fee to the trader or not? I reason from the point of view of the investor who gave the money to the management.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

CINDX is an investment platform that allows its users to combine several crypto exchange accounts into one trading terminal, and gives them the option to copy the best managers without having to transfer their funds.
https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-legal-how-cindx-is-ensuring-legal-compliance-ee5fdf8a7642
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

Admin, i dont have time to read your whitepaper. Can i take a look at your one pager
It seems to me that this project deserves attention and you need to read all the white paper. Investing is a serious thing and you must understand what you are investing your money in.

So far this project seems interesting and has a good future.
The whitepaper gave alot of insight on how CINDX has its roadmap properly planned
I can say that at the moment the team's work corresponds to the schedule, this indicates that the plans are real and that the devs is disciplined.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

This is a very likely prospect, but at the moment anyone can participate in this ICO, I think that this is a good opportunity to make investments.
I think this is one of the few good opportunities this year. Perhaps there are more of them than I think, but working without a team is hard enough to find them.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

Cindx has been very generous with its bonuses. How confident is the team to reach the hard cap? What will 21 mln$ allow you to do? Don’t you think 21 mln$ is a bit of a far fetch?

To reach hard cap is difficult in such a market, but if there is interest from large investors, it is possible. The most important thing is to achieve soft cap in order to be sure that the project will be implemented.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

At first glance, the project has great prospects. Today's trading platforms cause a lot of inconvenience to users who expect to benefit in a short time. So, which exchanges will you be integrated with and when will the tokens begin to trade on the exchanges?

We are targetting most of the major exchanges, and we are in negotiation with certain exchanges. Some deals are already finalized, but due to the non-disclosure agreement we can't release any information until everything is legally official. The token should be on the exchanges during the token sale, once it is official we will make sure to let you know!

Great! So, is it possible to regard your token as an instrument of interaction with the exchange as a partner?

Of course our token will play a great role in being the instrument of interaction with potential partners, however, that's just a small part of its use.  Wink

Excellent! Then how about bonuses? I'm very interested to know the details Roll Eyes

You get to freeze your CINX tokens on a smart contract and accumulate your CINX tokens over time. The longer you hold, the more bonuses you receive.  Wink
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

For that matter, are there any bonuses for the period of token sale?

Yes, we tried to be generous with our bonuses. Here they are:
During the Pre Token Sale stage - a bonus of 25% will be offered during the first 3 weeks, and a 20% bonus in the next 3 weeks.
In the main stage of Token Sale: On weeks 7 and 8 the bonus is 17%, On weeks 9 and 10 the bonus is 15%, On weeks 11 and 12 the bonus is 13%, On weeks 13-14 the bonus is 10%, On weeks 15-16 the bonus is 5%, On weeks 17 and 18 there is no bonus.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

CINDX has received an "AA" rating on Top ICO List and is among 7 carefully selected projects for this fantastic giveaway.

It expires in 8 days so make sure you participate!
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

Do let us know more about this Cheesy I'm excited

You have to go on the website previously attached, and subscribe to them by entering their email. Then if you are lucky you will win 1 ETH!
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

A problem with ICO's is that many have built an image that the majority of them are scams. This is why we chose to be an STO, where we acquire the necessary licenses to show that we are operating legally and are focusing on building a legitimate project.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

Humor in promo video looks good ) I feel theres a lot of positive energy when you look at their telegram community and its promo video.

If the platform only shows the transaction history after I follow the manager, how will I know if he’s been good recently or not before I follow him? I took this information from your WhitePaper.

Once you follow a manager, you get to not only see his transaction history but also his rating. The rating is based on the manager's form, and if he's been poor lately it will reflect on his rating.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:56:34 AM

Can I clarify? It turns out that if I made a profit of $ 1000 I will have to pay $ 100? Does this fee include a fee to the trader or not? I reason from the point of view of the investor who gave the money to the management.

So the stated 10% commission is what the manager pays the CINDX platform. The commission the investors pay is based on the manager. The manager can choose what commission to charge to have investors follow him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: