Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521801 times)
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Whats the ICO price for 50,000 AGT?

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

50k Agate to run a masternode can be seen as a decent amount but when you now look at the price of that 50k you will realize that thats quite a lot of cash, but Ofcours if there are bonus in the sale then it can be easily accumulated, between what is the reward base of running a mn in agate platform?

I think after entering the stock exchange the price will fall several times due to bonuses and a bad market. A 1-2 thousand dollars there is anyone who likes this topic.
In general, the market is now at very reasonable prices for those who have extra money.

That has been said when Bitcoin hit $10,000 and when it hit $7,000. And it will again be said when it hits $3,000.

I think we are getting close to the bottom,people are mentioning 3-4k as possible bopotm for months now,and it seems like we are almost there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Will the price of Agate be the the same when public sale starts again or lower cos of the market?

Impossible to know now,it will depend on the market situation,and whether will Agate have finished product by the time it gets listed on exchange.

Last part of public sale will happen before exchange listing so what you are saying does not make much sense.Market is the only thing that could affect the price from those things you mentioned.

It could happen that Agate will have main net out during public sale as team said that main net release will most likely happen in Q1 2019.

Having mainnet released during public sale would certainly help,It would even help with getting on good exchange,as that is usually one of the requirement,a working product.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.

So is there any projection how development will be delayed in case hard cap isn't reached or will progress be reasonable?

Shouldn't soft cap be enough tu continue with the project at the reasonable pace?
And public sale is yet to happen, maybe in the meanwhile market changes.

That's why the teams usually determine a soft cap. It's supposed to allow the project to go forward at a pace sufficiently high to achieve something within a reasonable amount of time. They can be wrong though with their estimations.
Exactly, soft cap was reached and soft cap acts as a guarantee that the project can continue development.

That is how it usually should be, but in most cases there isn't happening a lot of development. Though the devs still pay themselves nice paychecks.

Well that is what happens with scam projects, Agate has already demonstrated how serious they are.

It's probably more important to see how serious they will remain over time.

Of course, it is important that dedication and commitment stay at the same level.

I hope we agree that it is most important that dedication and commitment lead to success. Smiley

I don't have any doubts about Agate and the team personally as they have proven that they follow the road map.

Following some items of the roadmap is an indicator, but not a guarantee that they will keep working like that.

Yes, captain obvious, there is no guarantee, but there are certain indicators that people generally look at to base their decision upon, like following the road map.

My response was more meant to be the answer to the post above as it was said that there aren't any doubts. I wonder how's that even possible in this space to not have any doubts at all? Also, we all know how important the first steps of building a decentralized network are compared to the last steps of a roadmap. They all get their blockchain up and running to raise funds, but till today there is no real working product that experiences mass adoption.
Kuksi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.

So is there any projection how development will be delayed in case hard cap isn't reached or will progress be reasonable?

Shouldn't soft cap be enough tu continue with the project at the reasonable pace?
And public sale is yet to happen, maybe in the meanwhile market changes.

That's why the teams usually determine a soft cap. It's supposed to allow the project to go forward at a pace sufficiently high to achieve something within a reasonable amount of time. They can be wrong though with their estimations.
Exactly, soft cap was reached and soft cap acts as a guarantee that the project can continue development.

That is how it usually should be, but in most cases there isn't happening a lot of development. Though the devs still pay themselves nice paychecks.

Well that is what happens with scam projects, Agate has already demonstrated how serious they are.

It's probably more important to see how serious they will remain over time.

Of course, it is important that dedication and commitment stay at the same level.

I hope we agree that it is most important that dedication and commitment lead to success. Smiley

I don't have any doubts about Agate and the team personally as they have proven that they follow the road map.

Following some items of the roadmap is an indicator, but not a guarantee that they will keep working like that.

Yes, captain obvious, there is no guarantee, but there are certain indicators that people generally look at to base their decision upon, like following the road map.

My response was more meant to be the answer to the post above as it was said that there aren't any doubts. I wonder how's that even possible in this space to not have any doubts at all? Also, we all know how important the first steps of building a decentralized network are compared to the last steps of a roadmap. They all get their blockchain up and running to raise funds, but till today there is no real working product that experiences mass adoption.

I agree we are still not close to having a proper project that will reach mainstream and adoption, there is no guarantee that Agate will do that, but I certainly hope for the sake of crypto in general that soon some project will be able to at least become proper working ecosystem years after ICO.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

Will the price of Agate be the the same when public sale starts again or lower cos of the market?

Impossible to know now,it will depend on the market situation,and whether will Agate have finished product by the time it gets listed on exchange.

Last part of public sale will happen before exchange listing so what you are saying does not make much sense.Market is the only thing that could affect the price from those things you mentioned.

It could happen that Agate will have main net out during public sale as team said that main net release will most likely happen in Q1 2019.

Having mainnet released during public sale would certainly help,It would even help with getting on good exchange,as that is usually one of the requirement,a working product.

Will this mainnet release also bring proof of stake part and switch to agate blockchain?

Yes, that is what main net truly means, it means your own blockchain.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Do we have any news about exchange deals? Is team already working on that?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

Well, most likely team is working on that, but as it happens most of the time, we won't get any news about it until it is completely done deal.
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

Can someone confirm if it is true that Agate plans to have its own credit card too?
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

Can someone confirm if it is true that Agate plans to have its own credit card too?

That is the plan mentioned in the whitepaper but we are still waiting for more information regarding that as we don't know any details yet.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

That is the plan mentioned in the whitepaper but we are still waiting for more information regarding that as we don't know any details yet.

Having a crypto spendable card is one the features of Agate, although the sale is not concluded yet so it is still very early to tell what measures the team are taken in this aspect with card providers and financial institutions. This process takes time from what i have seen from other similar projects.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Having a crypto spendable card is one the features of Agate, although the sale is not concluded yet so it is still very early to tell what measures the team are taken in this aspect with card providers and financial institutions. This process takes time from what i have seen from other similar projects.

Where is you seen crypto cards? As far as i know no one pf project dont have working cards at this moment. Just Monaco probably after 1.5 years ICO ended started shipment cards, but Im not sure if this true.
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Where is you seen crypto cards? As far as i know no one pf project dont have working cards at this moment. Just Monaco probably after 1.5 years ICO ended started shipment cards, but Im not sure if this true.

Isnt wirex one of the most popular crypto cards around?And then there are others like cryptopay, tenx etc
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Thats true, we are still waiting for some of the ICOs release debit at mass scale.It is a big task for anyone, but i think more ICOs we have that trying to acomplish that,the better, as sooner or later some will succeed and we will get better product.
federicocrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

I hope that I will be able to take advantage of this project in my country. Now I do not have the opportunity to spend my coins without intermediaries.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Thats true, we are still waiting for some of the ICOs release debit at mass scale.It is a big task for anyone, but i think more ICOs we have that trying to acomplish that,the better, as sooner or later some will succeed and we will get better product.

That will be tough since VISA and Mastercard made furhter steps to distance themselves from crypto in general.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

I certainly hope that by the time main net is released that exchange deal will be on the table.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

no project at the moment has any chance with cards for one simple reason.
usa regulators will not let anyone in these markets. in the us senate, the visa was forbidden to work with a crypto and this ban applies to the whole world.
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

usa regulators will not let anyone in these markets. in the us senate, the visa was forbidden to work with a crypto and this ban applies to the whole world.

Yep,there are alot of obstacles for crypto,but sooner or later  blokchain will win as it is superior technology.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

What about mastercard?And dont forget about chinese too,they aso might enter global  card market, i read recently that they are expanding fast.
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Does Agate still reward us for referring people? Or referrals are closed?

I think referral is over,since presale is over too.No point to keep with referral system,but might continue when public sale goes on.
do you know when Public Sale will start? I have been waiting for this information for a long time, but I see on the AGATE Public Sale website still TBA
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: