Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521805 times)
Bendix

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/

Hm i never heared about intercash,i gotta check it out,but at the moment, anything is good and better than that fiasco with Monaco,as people are still waiting for that card.

Well for a project like Agate it makes sense to go for a card, otherwise the benefits of the iFiat Ecosystem wouldn't be fully utilized.

What is iFiat Ecosystem? Does that require a credit card to work or not?

iFiat Ecosystem does not require a credit card at all, but it would be even more attractive if Agate had a credit card, lets put it like that.

Regarding iFiat Ecosystem itself, it uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

A credit card? And who is going to provide that credit line? Do you mean something like a prepaid card? This is very different to a credit card. VISA and so on, they provide real credit to you.

I think that people are confusing credit cards with debit cards,those are not the same things.I dont that that there are any crypto  credit cards yet.Debit card yes.

You are right, that is what people usually think when they say credit card, not credit card for real.

Yep,thats the confusion.One day we will get crypto credit cards too,im sure of it,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

Are there any news about POS terminals, when will people be able to order those,and who will be manufacturer?

You can already order it I think or at least those which participated in the presale were able to get them for free.

I dont think its possible to order POS terminals yet.Atleats i didnt notice any announcement regarding that.
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Are there any news about POS terminals, when will people be able to order those,and who will be manufacturer?

You can already order it I think or at least those which participated in the presale were able to get them for free.

How much does a POS terminal cost? Will there be a free version available too?

If my memory serves me well someone from the team said that POS terminal will cost 3500 AGT tokens after the sale ends.Mobile version will be free.

Based on the ico price that is 1 AGT=0,076 USD, thats actually affordable.Only AGT will be accepted for that?
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

If my memory serves me well someone from the team said that POS terminal will cost 3500 AGT tokens after the sale ends.Mobile version will be free.

Based on the ico price that is 1 AGT=0,076 USD, thats actually affordable.Only AGT will be accepted for that?

That would make sense, to accept agate only as that would increase value of the tokens.Or maybe some discount if its paid with agate tokens.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

Hm,in the whitepaper its been mentioned that mobile/handheld POS will cost 3900 AGT while desktop POS will be 5000 AGT.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/

Hm i never heared about intercash,i gotta check it out,but at the moment, anything is good and better than that fiasco with Monaco,as people are still waiting for that card.

Well for a project like Agate it makes sense to go for a card, otherwise the benefits of the iFiat Ecosystem wouldn't be fully utilized.

What is iFiat Ecosystem? Does that require a credit card to work or not?

iFiat Ecosystem does not require a credit card at all, but it would be even more attractive if Agate had a credit card, lets put it like that.

Regarding iFiat Ecosystem itself, it uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

A credit card? And who is going to provide that credit line? Do you mean something like a prepaid card? This is very different to a credit card. VISA and so on, they provide real credit to you.

I think that people are confusing credit cards with debit cards,those are not the same things.I dont that that there are any crypto  credit cards yet.Debit card yes.

You are right, that is what people usually think when they say credit card, not credit card for real.

Yep,thats the confusion.One day we will get crypto credit cards too,im sure of it,

I don't think that is the way crypto should go, what I hope is that we will never need credit cards for crypto.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

Hm,in the whitepaper its been mentioned that mobile/handheld POS will cost 3900 AGT while desktop POS will be 5000 AGT.

Yes, you are right, those are correct numbers for POS terminals I checked WP too.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:47:03 PM

Will Agate keep that price of 1 AGT=0,076 USD by the time it hits the exchanges?
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

Will Agate keep that price of 1 AGT=0,076 USD by the time it hits the exchanges?

That is impossible to answer with certainty.It will depend on a lot of factors, but they way it looks with the market situation and all, most likely it won't.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

Agate can't do anything regarding price once it has been listed on exchange, that will now be determined by the market force, it depends on the demand for Agate tokens and how big investors will play, whales will always want to manipulate the price, it is a common practice this days, either way price will be affected.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

I think that those are old numbers, and they can always change, as AGT price change.
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

Why would they change the price since its pegged to USD. No point to change price now.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Oldie but goldie-10 reasons why Agate wins hands down over single solutions like PundiX, TenX, eCoinmerce and Request Network!

https://medium.com/agatechain/10-reasons-why-agate-wins-hands-down-over-single-solutions-like-pundix-tenx-ecoinmerce-and-831b7b5b7aee
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Why would they change the price since its pegged to USD. No point to change price now.

I agree with you, there is no need to change the price now.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Agate can't do anything regarding price once it has been listed on exchange, that will now be determined by the market force, it depends on the demand for Agate tokens and how big investors will play, whales will always want to manipulate the price, it is a common practice this days, either way price will be affected.

There will always be people that will dump token when it is on exchange, but after initial dump, price always settles.
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

When you say pegged to USD, does that mean that no matter what happens price of 1 AGT always stays the same?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

When you say pegged to USD, does that mean that no matter what happens price of 1 AGT always stays the same?

Pretty much.Read this article and you can learn about it a bit more so you can understand it better:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/currency-peg.asp
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Oldie but goldie-10 reasons why Agate wins hands down over single solutions like PundiX, TenX, eCoinmerce and Request Network!

https://medium.com/agatechain/10-reasons-why-agate-wins-hands-down-over-single-solutions-like-pundix-tenx-ecoinmerce-and-831b7b5b7aee

Thank you for sharing the article, it is not oldie for me, but goldie it is.Agate is indeed much better then those projects and has a bank license.

Make sure to rad other articles by Rahul Kumar, he write few more about Agate.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Whats the ICO price for 50,000 AGT?

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

50k Agate to run a masternode can be seen as a decent amount but when you now look at the price of that 50k you will realize that thats quite a lot of cash, but Ofcours if there are bonus in the sale then it can be easily accumulated, between what is the reward base of running a mn in agate platform?

I think after entering the stock exchange the price will fall several times due to bonuses and a bad market. A 1-2 thousand dollars there is anyone who likes this topic.
In general, the market is now at very reasonable prices for those who have extra money.

That has been said when Bitcoin hit $10,000 and when it hit $7,000. And it will again be said when it hits $3,000.

I think we are getting close to the bottom,people are mentioning 3-4k as possible bopotm for months now,and it seems like we are almost there.

If it goes below 3k I think it will become an even more dangerous downward spiral. I can't imagine we will see something below 2k. That would be crazy.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Whats the ICO price for 50,000 AGT?

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

50k Agate to run a masternode can be seen as a decent amount but when you now look at the price of that 50k you will realize that thats quite a lot of cash, but Ofcours if there are bonus in the sale then it can be easily accumulated, between what is the reward base of running a mn in agate platform?

I think after entering the stock exchange the price will fall several times due to bonuses and a bad market. A 1-2 thousand dollars there is anyone who likes this topic.
In general, the market is now at very reasonable prices for those who have extra money.

That has been said when Bitcoin hit $10,000 and when it hit $7,000. And it will again be said when it hits $3,000.

I think we are getting close to the bottom,people are mentioning 3-4k as possible bopotm for months now,and it seems like we are almost there.

If it goes below 3k I think it will become an even more dangerous downward spiral. I can't imagine we will see something below 2k. That would be crazy.

Man! I hope not for the vast majority of the investors sake, this has been an insane slope downward for this past few days, btc going bellow 3k to 2k wont be good at all, i hope we don't see 2k before market goes back up, this are really hard times for the crypto community.

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: