Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521803 times)
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

Does Agate still reward us for referring people? Or referrals are closed?

I think referral is over,since presale is over too.No point to keep with referral system,but might continue when public sale goes on.
do you know when Public Sale will start? I have been waiting for this information for a long time, but I see on the AGATE Public Sale website still TBA

Team member said that it will happen sometimes in Q1 2019.Not a bad call,when you see this market situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

The devs promised something to show only in q1. But guys im can not believe that everyone will have time to do. So far, even nothing resembling a beta exists, which means their development is still far from complete.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

The devs promised something to show only in q1. But guys im can not believe that everyone will have time to do. So far, even nothing resembling a beta exists, which means their development is still far from complete.

Not that far fetched to be honest.Both main net and wallet are in beta for more then a month already.Team confirmed it a while ago.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

Can someone confirm if it is true that Agate plans to have its own credit card too?

That is the plan mentioned in the whitepaper but we are still waiting for more information regarding that as we don't know any details yet.

Having a crypto spendable card is one the features of Agate, although the sale is not concluded yet so it is still very early to tell what measures the team are taken in this aspect with card providers and financial institutions. This process takes time from what i have seen from other similar projects.

Where is you seen crypto cards? As far as i know no one pf project dont have working cards at this moment. Just Monaco probably after 1.5 years ICO ended started shipment cards, but Im not sure if this true.

no project at the moment has any chance with cards for one simple reason.
usa regulators will not let anyone in these markets. in the us senate, the visa was forbidden to work with a crypto and this ban applies to the whole world.

What about mastercard?And dont forget about chinese too,they aso might enter global  card market, i read recently that they are expanding fast.

Do you know any Chinese credit cards? I have no idea that they exist lol
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

Can someone confirm if it is true that Agate plans to have its own credit card too?

That is the plan mentioned in the whitepaper but we are still waiting for more information regarding that as we don't know any details yet.

Having a crypto spendable card is one the features of Agate, although the sale is not concluded yet so it is still very early to tell what measures the team are taken in this aspect with card providers and financial institutions. This process takes time from what i have seen from other similar projects.

Where is you seen crypto cards? As far as i know no one pf project dont have working cards at this moment. Just Monaco probably after 1.5 years ICO ended started shipment cards, but Im not sure if this true.

usa regulators will not let anyone in these markets. in the us senate, the visa was forbidden to work with a crypto and this ban applies to the whole world.

Yep,there are alot of obstacles for crypto,but sooner or later  blokchain will win as it is superior technology.

Blockchain will win,thats for sure,but many ICos will fail and only those ith best implementation will survive,same as any business.One of these payments projects will suceed for sure, and im keeping an eye on them Smiley

When crypto sector finally accepts that they need to have a working product before launching an ICO things might change, until then I do not see good things ahead.
hipuzid

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

I think referral is over,since presale is over too.No point to keep with referral system,but might continue when public sale goes on.

So is there any other way to get a hold of some AGT or I can only wait for the sale to start again?

Thats basically it,waiting for public sale.Hopefully market will change too,this is not bad idea at all,to make short break and focus on the product.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

Will the price of Agate be the the same when public sale starts again or lower cos of the market?

Impossible to know now,it will depend on the market situation,and whether will Agate have finished product by the time it gets listed on exchange.

Last part of public sale will happen before exchange listing so what you are saying does not make much sense.Market is the only thing that could affect the price from those things you mentioned.

It could happen that Agate will have main net out during public sale as team said that main net release will most likely happen in Q1 2019.

Having mainnet released during public sale would certainly help,It would even help with getting on good exchange,as that is usually one of the requirement,a working product.

Do we have any news about exchange deals? Is team already working on that?

Dont  you think that its still too early to think about that as not even beta is out and man sale is yet to startr.Top exchanges dont accept projects without working product anyway,so i think Agate shouldnt force that.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

Can USA ban Visa like globally? How is that possible?

Well Visa is american corporation,its based there,and i guess they can force them to stop with crypto business.But i think all this is just temporary setback,nothing can stop crypto now.
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

So is there any other way to get a hold of some AGT or I can only wait for the sale to start again?

There was bounty campaign, but it finished now.Only one that is still going on is VIP signature campaign with great rewards,but for that you need atleast full member account.
hipuzid

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Well Visa is american corporation,its based there,and i guess they can force them to stop with crypto business.But i think all this is just temporary setback,nothing can stop crypto now.

If Visa doesnt want crypto money,im sure there will be other interested card providers that will take their place and continue issuing crypto cards and profit from that.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

If Visa doesnt want crypto money,im sure there will be other interested card providers that will take their place and continue issuing crypto cards and profit from that.

That is also true,if Visa,Matercard or Amex doenst want crypto,there will be thoser that want.Maybe even UnionPay,biggest Chinese card company that is gwroing constantly.

Trust me,those big companies wont miss opportunity to make money.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

Can you please read properly to understand before you quote! With reference to other similar project this process of getting a card from the card provider is hard and very difficult which is why i am wondering how Agate can manage to secure this, i never made mention of anyone available, don't get it twisted.

Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

There was bounty campaign, but it finished now.Only one that is still going on is VIP signature campaign with great rewards,but for that you need atleast full member account.

Since we are still waiting for main sale, maybe it wouldn't be bad idea to make another bounty campaign with other things, not just signature like in vip bounty. Just to keep marketing going on while we wait.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.

So is there any projection how development will be delayed in case hard cap isn't reached or will progress be reasonable?

Shouldn't soft cap be enough tu continue with the project at the reasonable pace?
And public sale is yet to happen, maybe in the meanwhile market changes.

That's why the teams usually determine a soft cap. It's supposed to allow the project to go forward at a pace sufficiently high to achieve something within a reasonable amount of time. They can be wrong though with their estimations.
Exactly, soft cap was reached and soft cap acts as a guarantee that the project can continue development.

That is how it usually should be, but in most cases there isn't happening a lot of development. Though the devs still pay themselves nice paychecks.

Well that is what happens with scam projects, Agate has already demonstrated how serious they are.

It's probably more important to see how serious they will remain over time.

Of course, it is important that dedication and commitment stay at the same level.

I hope we agree that it is most important that dedication and commitment lead to success. Smiley

I don't have any doubts about Agate and the team personally as they have proven that they follow the road map.

Following some items of the roadmap is an indicator, but not a guarantee that they will keep working like that.

Yes, captain obvious, there is no guarantee, but there are certain indicators that people generally look at to base their decision upon, like following the road map.

My response was more meant to be the answer to the post above as it was said that there aren't any doubts. I wonder how's that even possible in this space to not have any doubts at all? Also, we all know how important the first steps of building a decentralized network are compared to the last steps of a roadmap. They all get their blockchain up and running to raise funds, but till today there is no real working product that experiences mass adoption.

I agree we are still not close to having a proper project that will reach mainstream and adoption, there is no guarantee that Agate will do that, but I certainly hope for the sake of crypto in general that soon some project will be able to at least become proper working ecosystem years after ICO.

I am not sure at all about this industry right now. It feels like there are quite some ingredients missing for the major breakthrough, but it is hard to pin down what exactly that is.
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

do you know when Public Sale will start? I have been waiting for this information for a long time, but I see on the AGATE Public Sale website still TBA

Public Sale should happen in Q1 2019.It would be smart thing to do to time it with mainnet relase,as that could help with the sale,and maybe app will be out by then.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

An interesting article from Brenton Smith, Agate Advisor  that was shared on their twitter  https://agatechain.org/pdf/Crypto%20article.pdf
hipuzid

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

Public Sale should happen in Q1 2019.It would be smart thing to do to time it with mainnet relase,as that could help with the sale,and maybe app will be out by then.

Thats why so many projects failed in last year-their sale finished too early,while they didnt have any product.But narrative is slowly changing,ICOs  are realising atht in order to succeed in the long run,they need to show some product either during the sale,or as soon as  its over.
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:15:11 AM

What do you think will be the biggest advantage of Agate's Ecosystem and blockchain?
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: