Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521813 times)
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Seems like an interesting project,we need more competition!Let me check the whitepaper abit more,and ill get back with questions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ngockhanh.vtv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

The project wish to give a way of promotion for anything such as service or job in worldwide market isn't it?
It is true that cryptocurrency world is growing really fast, that way can be used for a way to promote anything faster then traditional way
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

BTC AGATE Payment Plugin for WooCommerce Demo Video : https://youtu.be/HNd-iTAdALY

BTC Agate Payment Plugin for Magento eCommerce Platform Demo Video : https://youtu.be/RU7wLFZTj_4

BTC Agate Payment Plugin for PrestaShop Demo Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xre5kOcEefQ

BTC Agate Payment Plugin for Gravity Forms Demo Video : https://youtu.be/eBb34Mw7S14

Wow, nice to see all the work that is being done.Congrats to the team!
Ivakimos

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Hey. I do not want to read a lot of information. Please tell me where can I find a video about the project?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Some questions:
1) Has Agate got any VC funding or is it 100% crowd funded?
2) Are there any partnerships with non-crypto companies, banks etc. as this is a finance based company?
3) Why go for another blockchain instead of say develop a sidechain on ETH itself. Developing a new blockchain significantly raises the entry barriers and slows down adoption?
4) What's the basis of saying, "Labelled as PAYPAL OF CRYPTOCURRENCY BY +100,000 strong community members". Is the product already launched and used by 100,000 members?

Yes two crypto fund backed Agate so far,(one is us base)

2) Are there any partnerships with non-crypto companies, banks etc. as this is a finance based company?
Yes , in particular there is a contract with a passive card issuer and another one with a financial institution to settle fiat fund in user's bank account

3- Why go for another blockchain instead of say develop a sidechain on ETH itself. Developing a new blockchain significantly raises the entry barriers and slows down adoption?
initially some of the module has been built on Etherium blockchain where transaction is not instant and it's so costly for micropayements, then built on Waves Platform where due to limited number of coin, transaction cost get expensive  as Waves coin increased in value ($16 in Dec 2017) and finally they decided to run their own chain with instant transaction and almost free transaction cost to allign with project goal and to mainstream crypto payments.

4) What's the basis of saying, "Labelled as PAYPAL OF CRYPTOCURRENCY BY +100,000 strong community members". Is the product already launched and used by 100,000 members?
we aim to get 100k user soon , but to answer your question we've most of crypto community after reading our white paper or check the product consider Agate as PayPal for crypto currency  there is also an article regarding  this
https://youmeandbtc.com/news/the-agate-blockchain-is-like-paypal-for-cryptocurrencies/

I hope I answered your question, but please let me know if you have any other question.

Can you give us the names of VC funds that backed Agate?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

Some questions:
3) Why go for another blockchain instead of say develop a sidechain on ETH itself. Developing a new blockchain significantly raises the entry barriers and slows down adoption?

Yes , in particular there is a contract with a passive card issuer and another one with a financial institution to settle fiat fund in user's bank account

3- Why go for another blockchain instead of say develop a sidechain on ETH itself. Developing a new blockchain significantly raises the entry barriers and slows down adoption?
initially some of the module has been built on Etherium blockchain where transaction is not instant and it's so costly for micropayements, then built on Waves Platform where due to limited number of coin, transaction cost get expensive  as Waves coin increased in value ($16 in Dec 2017) and finally they decided to run their own chain with instant transaction and almost free transaction cost to allign with project goal and to mainstream crypto payments.

we aim to get 100k user soon , but to answer your question we've most of crypto community after reading our white paper or check the product consider Agate as PayPal for crypto currency  there is also an article regarding  this
https://youmeandbtc.com/news/the-agate-blockchain-is-like-paypal-for-cryptocurrencies/

I hope I answered your question, but please let me know if you have any other question.

What is the passive card issuer that you partnered with? And how is bank account licensing progressing?
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Hey, everyone!
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

That is true, it will be needed to support all the conversions and payments system plus POS Terminals.

POS terminals especially.

That's one of the main reasons I believe this project is a scam. The chance of bank license is almost zero. It is only a big item to absorb more people to get their money.

I would suggest to do some more due diligence about regulation and what actually happening in reality, Australia already issued several full and light banking license (include 3 new licence just yesterday check the link below) beside that in order to operate in financial system you don't necessarily need to obtain a bank licence , having or leasing a AFSL license is the fastest and most efficient way to legally operate in financial space.

https://www.afr.com/technology/apra-prepares-to-approve-three-new-banks-20180823-h14eur
AFSL Licence: https://asic.gov.au/for-finance-professionals/afs-licensees/

I don't say Australia would not issue banking license. That's nothing to do with your project. Getting a banking license for Crypto transaction is almost impossible now. It looks like that you are trying to disguise the fact about your project to make it falsely appealing to investors.

Don't be funny, there is quite a few projects in last 3-4 months that got their licensing sorted.It just takes time as ton of documentation is needed.Some team needed 4-5 months to go through all procedure.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

Some questions:

There is no such a thing as 100k community members. It's only the telegram group with 100K members that are 90% face IDs. Please watch for these fake and cash grab projects. I've been burnt before

Of course there is not 100k members and that some are fake, it is like that in crypto, but that just shows that a lot of people was interested and is in the project.News channel has 18k members, are those fake too?  Wink
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Some questions:

There is no such a thing as 100k community members. It's only the telegram group with 100K members that are 90% face IDs. Please watch for these fake and cash grab projects. I've been burnt before

Of course there is not 100k members and that some are fake, it is like that in crypto, but that just shows that a lot of people was interested and is in the project.News channel has 18k members, are those fake too?  Wink

He has been burned and that is why he is being careful, nothing wrong with that.He just choose to keep his guard up with Agate and that is ok, time will show him that he was wrong and all good.
KimiNonaWa

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Hey. I do not want to read a lot of information. Please tell me where can I find a video about the project?

You should try Youtube  Smiley There are already plenty videos about Agate there  Cool
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?

Best way to prevent that from happening is to have low bonus and good product.Agate has both of those things,so i think it will be fine Wink
At low prices tokens are usually sold by the team members themselves. To prevent this, you need to freeze tokens of team members for at least  for a period of not less than 1 year. Is there such a freezing of tokens in this project?

Yes, team tokens will be locked more then a year.You can check it in WP.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competition?

Probably other projects that work with pos terminals, maybe pundi.But competition does not have a solution for volatility and Agate does Cheesy Cheesy

Having a competition is a great driving force for a project and can actually make for a better product in the end.
Bacara

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

How close are you to reaching the cap now?

Already over 61% of softcap reached in a week, which considering current market trend specially ETH crash is very good.  Cheesy

This is a great result, this will go even better when the market recovers a bit.
cmdr1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?

Best way to prevent that from happening is to have low bonus and good product.Agate has both of those things,so i think it will be fine Wink
At low prices tokens are usually sold by the team members themselves. To prevent this, you need to freeze tokens of team members for at least  for a period of not less than 1 year. Is there such a freezing of tokens in this project?

But what happens if they decide to dump the tokens after this one year period?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competition?

Probably other projects that work with pos terminals, maybe pundi.But competition does not have a solution for volatility and Agate does Cheesy Cheesy

Having a competition is a great driving force for a project and can actually make for a better product in the end.

Absolutely, and in the end we will have a much better platform Grin
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

Some questions:

News channel would be hard to fake.....
inv3stor
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

Freezing team tokens for a period longer than one year is correct decision from team.
Considering only 10% of total tokens are belong to team and also there is alot of team members, while there is a 12 months locking period I don't think there is a pump/dump risk .
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:02:20 AM

Freezing team tokens for a period longer than one year is correct decision from team.
Considering only 10% of total tokens are belong to team and also there is alot of team members, while there is a 12 months locking period I don't think there is a pump/dump risk .

Risk is always possible, but given the stated chances are minimal.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

Risk is always possible, but given the stated chances are minimal.

You can never know what the chances are when the market is so volatile.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

You should try Youtube  Smiley There are already plenty videos about Agate there  Cool

Yes, and there are some good quality ones. There is a lot of info there.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: