Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast did you get confused about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 554 times)
pedpedped (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

Seriously it took me time before getting on Crypto world. But no late comer. I guess one will think it's all a waste of time before you see it happen. It's all real. Good effort, patience and carefulness matters. Crypt is going global so reliable with good income.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Seriously it took me time before getting on Crypto world. But no late comer. I guess one will think it's all a waste of time before you see it happen. It's all real. Good effort, patience and carefulness matters. Crypt is going global so reliable with good income.
Honestly, your question is a little bit confusing Grin but don't worry I get your point.

When the moment I entered crypto world doubt never comes into my mind. I admit there are times that I felt hopeless and discouraged like happened to most of us especailly during my beginner days but that's all, no more no less ~ I still do believe in crypto. That is just because it's very upsetting to know that I'm not yet able to earn profits from it (btc to be specific) but everything changed when my first withdrawal already came. I believe stronger and my hunger to earn more suddenly boost up (sounds greedy but it's not, I just feel motivated). This attitude of mine continues until now and try to do the same way too. There are chances that you may be scammed along your way but never lose hope but be better instead.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

Honestly, your question is a little bit confusing Grin but don't worry I get your point.

When the moment I entered crypto world doubt never comes into my mind. I admit there are times that I felt hopeless and discouraged like happened to most of us especailly during my beginner days but that's all, no more no less ~ I still do believe in crypto. That is just because it's very upsetting to know that I'm not yet able to earn profits from it (btc to be specific) but everything changed when my first withdrawal already came. I believe stronger and my hunger to earn more suddenly boost up (sounds greedy but it's not, I just feel motivated). This attitude of mine continues until now and try to do the same way too. There are chances that you may be scammed along your way but never lose hope but be better instead.
Confusion and doubt I was lost when my token or coin became money, It takes several months to understand crypto, where only the unreal numbers can become reality and can be converted into money Grin
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

It does not take long for me to understand Cryptocurrency. Because at that moment all I think about is how I benefit from what I do in this Crypto world. At least then I must know the risks to be faced.
poncik

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

It was so exciting for me trying to understand the cryptocurrency world and the blockchain technology. After of starting to trade on the exchanges, I have understood the importance of being patient and I have learnt how important is that improving the knowledge on trading  every day. In my opinion, it is a big probability that we can see many successful cryprocurrencies in the future.  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Are you saying that you confused about crypto currency technology?
It is not a big task and even we don't need understand the technology just trust on them and start investing to make benefits.
ozgurk

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

you mean price or technology, for price it is disappointed for me but abut the technology, it is the child technology now and i believe it will grow up. We will see.

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Guy what is the confusion all about? Cryptocurrency is one of the clearest concepts that have come revolutionized the financial world of business. We just have to embrace it with full energy to increase the global adoption.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

At first when I heard about crypto my first impression was that I will never be able to understand the concept as most of the websites who were trying to explain what exactly bitcoin is and what cryptoucrrency is here to change, used a high level of English and technical terms that i was unable to understand.

But after I understood that bitcoin is a really interesting technology I started to learn more and more about it and because it was a really interesting subject for me I ended up knowing exactly how it works, from the technical side to what it's usage.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

yeah, I'm glad I joined the crypto world, too.This is a very exciting journey))Here really appreciate the work and it pleases
Ms. CRYPTO ADVISER

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

If you mean on how long it take for me to understand how crypto works. Maybe almost 2 months. I do reading in every forum. Using bitcoin/crypto as a keyword on google. Read here and there Until i understand how it works. And finally know how to earn money on this.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

It was really so confusing to understand the term at the very beginning. But truly, once you understand the facts, it will make you so excited. however, I took a long time to understand the fact since I was not able to invest my time regularly.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

The current cryptocurrency market is indeed a lot of money-making opportunities, but it is also used by some fraudsters. Most of the new tokens are now just for the purpose of making money and they have not been given practical applications! This will make the market worse!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

Most everyone here is learning as they earn. Crypto is so new and it takes time to learn anything, but the excitement of future prospects are so huge that its a really invigorating journey.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

I think everyone had their doubts about cryptocurrency when they were first introduced to it, and whether we should invest time and money into it, but the more we know and the more we learn about this new revolutionary asset and the more popular it is getting, that confusion and doubt fades away,and it is our job right now to reassure the ones that are new to it and how are hesitant ton get into it.  
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

Basically crypto currency is really easy to understand as long as you have a little knowledge about the technology and i think that thge majority of people in here don't get a lot of problem when tried to understand the meaning of the cryptocurrency itself. You must remember to get the latest update about the technology.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1054
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

Bitcoin was hard for me. But the community at that time was very friendly. Than came LTC and DOGE which were not that difficult to understand, than came ethereum, it was another nightmare to get along, and at current time and number of new coins I've stopped trying to understand to some extent.

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

i work very long in order to see the real world of cryptocurrency. but it makes me more intelligent because bitcoin is hard to study and you need more time in order to know all about cryptocurrency. now i use my knowledge to earn money and im so thankful to this forum because it helps me to finish my college.
labake

Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

Smile, this content made me remember when i started the crypto business entirely. I started with trading and absolutely the market was very friendly then, almost anything you buy would be profitable once you can be patient up to an extent, i thought i understand the system as i do win almost all, not until the bearish market fall in and things fell apart. It was later, ii now created my time to study and took me just short period to learn. Mind you, we keep learning on daily basis
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

actually it is the other way around, unfortunately!

newbies that come in like you first see the advertisement of these altcoins and see all the comments by the bag holders who are promising them a lot of profit.
they finally fall for it and eventually start thinking they have found a gold mine for getting rich so they start investing their money into shitcoins and throw it away as the pumpers take it from them and become richer.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: