Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1328 times)
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

I believe that at the moment it makes sense to invest in EOS, cardano, 0x (zrx) and wanchain
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

I think the best cryptocurrency in this market is Ethereum, and it will have better development in the future, so investing in Ethereum is a very good choice. I have invested 60% of the funds in Ethereum. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, it will bring me huge profits.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Eloncity Safinus a project with the score is highly rating from the family and the first users. the same team will be provide Safinus development a strong. all people should not ignore this basic, tracking for own own own own equity. https://eloncity.io/
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

I believe that in addition to bitcoin and ethereum, you can also invest in ripple and EOS. This is a very good coin I believe in them about the expect from the bottom of great growth.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

In present market condition i suggest you to choose any top coins from this market. In my views ETH, NEO, Litecoin, DASH, XMR are best coins for long term holding and they can gives you huge returns on your Investments.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

Good Altcoins are those coins that enter of course in the Top 50. Personally, I invest only in these coins, today.  Cool
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

All coins in the coinmarketcap are created for specific purpose and all are good to invest. Get the ones that interest you.

Not entirely agree with your opinion, a lot of coinmarketcap is rubbish and worthless, which proves that the coins have no community and the volume on the exchange is very low from a few hundred to a few. Thousands of dollars, very risky to buy those coins
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

Such a choice you must make yourself relying on customary facts, which are already many times described in this forum, is the capitalization of the project and the very idea of the project, I think this will be the correct conclusion.

The growth of bitcoin separately from the market negatively affects its prospects, as it shows the instability of the course of the crypto currency. It is becoming more expensive due to the development of the Lighting network and the updating of Schorr, they can cause a jump in the rate, as it was with the introduction of the SegWit protocol last year
Vyewad

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

There are a great deal of good things right now in where you could put your cash, take in thought that the whole market is dead yet there are still great icos in wher eyou can put your cash, well, that is the most gainful activitay
ngocbh

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

I think some exchange coins like BNB are worth to investing since they got backup from the exchange, price won't down too much
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

I am also confused to choose which altcoin is good for long term or short term investment, I get advice to choose Ethereum because Ethereum price is decreasing, my friends also suggest to buy Eos or Tron, I am also considering Eos and ADA for my investment .
lajtman

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

Eth is paused now and Eos seems to be the most suitable and competetive its substitution. I consider that Eos is able even to overtake Eth soon.
Thekingofgodnd01

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Bitcoin is the best option for investing in the market of crypto currency all the time. Bitcoin is the leader of the market. It has been seen that the altcoins follow the bitcoin trend. Increase in the price of bitcoin leads to the increase in the price of altcoins. So invest in the bitcoin first, and then go for others.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
I consider you to have to invest in the (RIPPLE, DEX, WAVES). I think these coins are the best investment right now and I think it's having a bright future.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Right now it's a strartis - price under 2$. It has one of the most impressive and game changing things to come from Stratis is the Breeze Wallet.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
I consider you to have to invest in the (RIPPLE, DEX, WAVES). I think these coins are the best investment right now and I think it's having a bright future.

Do not leave ETH and NEO, those 2 coins are good and keep showing good performance, I'm sure that the future of NEO and ETH is so brilliant that ETH and NEO invest is the best choice.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

Do not leave ETH and NEO, those 2 coins are good and keep showing good performance, I'm sure that the future of NEO and ETH is so brilliant that ETH and NEO invest is the best choice.
Maybe that coins are having profitable someday the ETH and NEO, but actually my top of priority is bitcoin no matter what happens the best coins technology ever is bitcoin. This coin will be long last of holding long-term and even how many years had passed bitcoin was still their foe us.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

that's good mate your either put your money in xlm or ethereum depending on the amount you have they are promising coin and are profitable

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
ryan619

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

There are several good coins to invest right now but in my own opinion i think you can try investing in ETH, LTC, NEO,TRX, XRP, and EOS
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

It seems to me that now it is safer to always invest in coins that are not the first year on the market. Such coins as DGB, SC, BCN. They have already passed the test of time and have experienced more than one market collapse, so I believe that they will remain even if most of the coins disappear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: