Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: News: Bitcoin won't be Global Currency  (Read 1034 times)
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

What do you mean by saying whether bitcoin will be a global currency? Will he supplant the fiat? Or it will dominate the crypt that now, while it's happening. I think that fiat will not thin out thinly and that they will remain # 1, too, there are doubts.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cellflash

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

Any thoughts or opinions about this?

Bitcoin is a global currency in crypto..A digital coin that we used to pay or send money throughout the world without exchanging it to currency by country.. Unless we encash it..
The goal of bitcoin is useful and faster but the risk is there. If it is lost, or if it's blockchain be broken, we cannot blame anybody but ourselves.. Because, it is not controlled by the government.. It has the freedom to transact/transmit money without controlled by banks..
But the thought is there.. it is currently considered a global currency with the help of technology.. If only its blockchain will be more developed and have innovative privcy, then it can be the future currency..
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

Actually if bitcoin will become global currency, it is very difficult. Now, there are still many who oppose bitcoin, a lot of polemics and problems with bitcoin so if bitcoin into global currency then it requires a long process. The first to work on bitcoin homework is gaining recognition from across the country if it wants to be a global currency. It takes time and process that is not short. Besides that, I think if bitcoin will become global currency then bitcoin must change the decentralized system to be centralized so that bitcoin price is more stable.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

As much as i would like bitcoin to be a world currency i really don't think this will happen. Digital currency yes. World government will not allow that and greed for power will always matter to every government. Unless they can control bitcoin this just won't happen

melkola

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

I think that bitcoin can be called a global currency. But things are changing and changing very rapidly. Every day there are a lot of new coins. Most of them are of course more like garbage and have no value and interest. But there are also very worthy representatives of the crypto currency. Perhaps soon we will say that bitcoin is one of the global currencies. This time will come already very soon I think so.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

Bitcoin won`t be global currency because in the first place, people do not put trust on this crypto as “currency”; it is just a mere translation because it can be used like a normal currency, but the public put trust on it as investments used for trading. So, if it won`t be global nothing to think as it would lower Bitcoin. People always trust so long as investments/tradings/exchanges are present; the only problem is if investors won`t trust.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

I think bitcoin would be a very difficult thing to be a global currency, because I do not think everyone understands the Internet and bitcoin.
Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

It could be, because bitcoin is not allow in all countries. That's why could be bitcoin won't be global currency i think.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

It could be, because bitcoin is not allow in all countries. That's why could be bitcoin won't be global currency i think.

The popularity of bitcoin has gone far, it is well know in most countries in this world and up until now there are lot who believes in bitcoin. In fact some of the countries like Japan, Philippines and other more are accepting bitcoin as payment. Now, if we try to look far, there is a big possibility that bitcoin will be globally accepted if it continue its great performance and legacy.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has gone far, it is well know in most countries in this world and up until now there are lot who believes in bitcoin. In fact some of the countries like Japan, Philippines and other more are accepting bitcoin as payment. Now, if we try to look far, there is a big possibility that bitcoin will be globally accepted if it continue its great performance and legacy.

At this time it is difficult to emplement but in the coming next generation it could be the bitcoin is the globalize currency. Because the other countries start to accept as there payments system. It is a good start for bitcoin.
Jaidman

Activity: 30

There is future in cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

Bitcoin is already a global currency compare to cryptocurrency, any altcoins that doesn't accept bitcoin are fake also most countries are already using it. Thou few term it as illegal while most legalize it.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will soon be a global currency in near future that all most all the country will accept it because it very easy and stress free in transacting it
Polo joey

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

Bit coin has already become a global currency now it just need the approval of the governments of every country.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

The future of Bitcoin, Digital money is ahead! Now is the first stage of development! Everything just started! Need more time to evaluate correctly!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

The future  of bitcoin as global currency is very near possible to achieve, my opinion base on the update news many countries accept bitcoin as payment and some businesses are accept bitcoin as payment, if not wrong the latest news about bitcoin KFC canada accept bitcoin as payment sign that bitcoin become globally currency in near future.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

Bitcoin have a possibility to be the global currency, but i think when it happen we will losing our privacy, because goverment need to know specificly total asset we have on bitcoin, so they can charge tax to us
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

According to my understanding it is too early to become a globally recognized currency because it is too new to the world not just it's name but it's concept which is the main reason most governments are making restrictions against bitcoin but we see positive changes today for an example countries like Switzerland and Belgium focusing to accept Bitcoin as a recognized foreign currency  and central Banks in G7 countries are willing to invest in Cryptos so it will be a global currency in the near future the only thing Bitcoin need is more time until the world understands it's true potential
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

Global currency as in a currency that's used by everyone in every country worldwide? Then if so, of course the answer will be no. Bitcoin won't be global currency. Why? Because it's hard to change something that's already stayed for long. Every country has their own currency, that they believe and use. Of course it will be hard for bitcoin to replace them. Very hard, indeed.
But of course, us, as bitcoin users want bitcoin to be more known, used, and accepted. Not being looked down anymore. Maybe that's why people want bitcoin as a global currency, so we'll get the acknowledgement we need maybe?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

It is nowadays tradable around the the globe. Any of us can buy and sell bitcoin. So it is "global". To make it currency, we need more than that. One factor is the price needs to be more stable.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

Bitcoin will be global currency, just give it 5 years, once everyone can buy and sell with their phone and with few apps with low fees and fast transaction, i believe it will be a global currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: