Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4061 times)
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

It is very difficult to predict what is going to happen in the future, BTC is a volatile market over time. We can not sit here predicting that we can recognize the trend that is developing today. But I believe the BTC will be the currency that the world must accept and put into trading for its benefits. It is unbelievable that the price of BTC in January 2018 is so high that many people are shocked, really do not anticipate anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

I am believe bull market will come in near future. Its sad looking bitcoin price drop from $20k to $6500 and market cap value drop from $790billion to $200billions. But history teach us that bitcoin once drop from $2000 to $200 in several years ago.

cintamoni

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

I think bitcoin can still have a bright future, bitcoin is a topic that is always discussed and of course as time goes on market recovery can occur, and having bitcoin will be able to provide benefits in the future.
I am a bitcoin holder and most make my own prediction. I know bitcoins is unpredictable but still i made because i never believe on people's prediction. Bitcoin is volatile it can go up and down any times.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

To be honest it is hard to predict the future of bitcoin but i would like it to see with a very high value because definitely more investors will benefit from it and i will be one of them.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

Cryptocurrencies are unpredictably by nature because volatility is already in their DNA. Since cryptoeconomics is governed byy the basic principle of supply and demand, then naturally, its market price will have constant rise and fall.

Right. Most of the previous predictions simply did not work. No one could guess the correct price of Bitcoin. I believe that BTC will grow sufficiently in 2019-2020 that is why I am ready to hold it and wait.
Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

Bitcoin will probably be the single currency in the world in the future. Hopefully. Grin

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

History sometimes repeat itself, but not always, and not by strict rules. This downtrend must end, but we can only guess, when. My opinion is, that we may stagnate until February, but eventually, a nice rally will come again, when we will see new 'all time highs"

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

This is not the time to predict the near future of Bitcoin. a broken bubble and it is difficult to heal. And we need to give it a long time to develop. We should not be discouraged just because of this down. The internet has suffered a major blow and has forced more than 1,000 businesses to go bankrupt but now it is the most necessary thing on earth. so be patient.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:29:23 AM

For now that we have few months before this year will end then i could see the future of Bitcoin is now questionable because until now there is no sign of a healthy market. Hopefully that there will be a surprise price movement for this last Quarter so that we could tell the extent of that movement for us to determine the Bitcoin future too.
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:54:29 AM

I think the future of bitcoin in the future is still good. We can get more profits, because seeing the development of bitcoin prices every day also increases, so I hope the future of bitcoin is still good for a long time.
There is no doubt about the great future of Bitcoin. As it is already seen on the crypto market, the people are gradually becoming familiar with its concepts and benefits. In some few years to come, there will be an increase in the patronage of Bitcoin and due to its limited supply, the value of Bitcoin will shoot incredibly.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

Bitcoin has big beautiful future. Bitcoin had a very good past and a have a fantastic present. And this thing help us to predict that its future. Bitcoin is accepted by multiple countries and this thing help bitcoin to rise. In many countries it work with government to solve their country unemployment issues. And many multinational companies also use it for their their various investments purposes. And many people use for their trading, marketing and mining purposes. And thsee thing make its futures safe.
what makes me sure about the future of bitcoin? existing developments and demand that continue to rise. from that only I've been convinced that the future will be beautiful. I know there will be obstacles like government regulations. but that won't make the development of bitcoin stop
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:42:37 AM

The success of Bitcoin in the future is quite obvious now. Bitcoin has shown much capabilities of rising up to greater prices on the market by withstanding all the threats and attacks that rose to its peak this year. The people are becoming more familiar with Bitcoin and with time, its demand will increase significantly which will cause a great boost in its value on the market.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are known to be unpredictable, their prices fluctuates rapidly and the most volatile among the existing currencies in the world. Speculating the prices of the currencies are part of the trading and use mostly by the traders and investors. Predicting the future prices of the coins are not possible so it is better to learn trading instead and make your own speculation.
Sorry, you’re wrong bro. Bitcoin doesn’t have a technology that continues to grow, in fact no kind of asset or stocks, nothing at all grows on its own without being watered or invested on. So Bitcoin growth depends on the people that are investing on it, cause the more the market cap grows the more the price continues to grow. If the market stops to grow, then it won’t grow again. So it doesn’t just grow on its own.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

You can't really predict for what is going to happen in the future. And foremost, you are expecting a bull run so that is why those big people who can do it doesn't want you to join the ride so that they are prolonging it.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Bitcoin has big beautiful future. Bitcoin had a very good past and a have a fantastic present. And this thing help us to predict that its future. Bitcoin is accepted by multiple countries and this thing help bitcoin to rise. In many countries it work with government to solve their country unemployment issues. And many multinational companies also use it for their their various investments purposes. And many people use for their trading, marketing and mining purposes. And thsee thing make its futures safe.
Don't believe on people predict they made bad prediction and mislead people. Believe in bitcoin price and its potential cryptocurrencies can give you profit only if you hold your coins.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

As long as there are still so many people that support and invest into bitcoin. Bitcoins future will be very bright. Even if its value at the moment is lower than before. For me bitcoin will be great in the near future.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

I think we will soon be booming about the rise in prices. is now very stuck. a small fire will cause it to climb upwards. Those who wait patiently without panic will win.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:10:09 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:01:00 AM by JohnBitCo

The success of Bitcoin in the future is quite obvious now. Bitcoin has shown much capabilities of rising up to greater prices on the market by withstanding all the threats and attacks that rose to its peak this year. The people are becoming more familiar with Bitcoin and with time, its demand will increase significantly which will cause a great boost in its value on the market.

The strength and adaptability of bitcoin is increasing. Many new investors and projects are coming up. There are more trading platforms than ever before but still the price is one thing which is not increasing as it should be keeping in view the interest of the people regarding crypto currencies.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

I predict that in the next ten years we will be able to pay government taxes, as a currency not thru exchanges and so on. It will be much more popular.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:04:01 PM
Merited by Dark Sky (1)

People will have to be patient even in this time of crises because our investment since long has taught us that holding is wise even if you see the price dropping to zero, it is time to wait, nothing can make your profit get lower than this, bitcoin is decentralized it can be high and low, just following the simple rule, BUY LOW and SELL HIGH, nothing to be worry again price will rise to the sky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: