Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:35:19 AM

Ripple can be great at any time when their developers want it.
But i think it cant be more then 3 usd this year, all try sold their xrp's which bought at jan 2018

DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

What you mean brah? Ripple wasn't great and it can't become great, it's just to awful to use. Well, that's my opinion, but some people will agree with me
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

i think there is more impressive coin than ripple xrp  and there are in early stages you need simply to identify them good luck in your future investment and have a good time
Of course, there are many coins in the crypto market, that's what makes it so cool. I believe that Ripple will make its holders and traders rich. It has something that other coins don't have which makes it original.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

Well even though ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency, I still like the fact of the utility it brings in the blockchain sphere. The banks partnerships won't be an easy tasks to accomplish and kudos to the for the one already established. I don't know whether it can still attain it's ATH but anything is possible in cryptos.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

According to the most optimistic forecasts, in 3-5 years the technology will be able to capture 30-50% of Bank transfers, and by 2027-2030 it will completely replace SWIFT. Such cooperation is beneficial to all — not only ripple, but also to banks, which create favorable conditions for customers and increase opportunities. The protocols in the network guarantee the protection of transactions and the anonymity of users (if required). Unlike blockchain technology, which is typical for competitors, it is easier to establish regulation and resolve the issue with the legislative authorities.

If the company will continue to attract banks and there's a big breakthrough in relation to the system of government by the financial institutions, the rate of XRP in 2019 will exceed 5-7 dollars, and the capitalization will rise above the level of Ethereum. Today, the difference in this indicator between the coins is only 2 billion dollars, but this threshold is easy to overcome with the growth of Ripple against the stagnation of the Ethereum exchange rate.
I also hope that these forecast will come true and Ripple can rise above ETH. I love both coins, but I see more promise in Ripple. They are different and I wish them both luck, I just like Ripple more.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

For me XRP is a very questionable currency; it is centralized and it is regularly pumped I don't know by which powers. I'd personally not invest in it.

lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

right, XRP returned to being a bull a few weeks ago because of news about the XRapid that had been a scene in the cryptocurrency world
I really like the characters from Ripple, which is very suitable for daily trading,
yesterday XRP managed to give me 45% profit within 4 days, and now I am waiting for another surprise from this coin
I see this project has a good target and concept, so you could say this is the beginning of the success of this project, so don't miss the surprises that will occur in this project later, because the team is in the next development stage
I think Ripple will remain in top 10 coins till 2020 and maybe longer. Ripple might partner with Western Union and they may even replace the SWIFT network. XRP will dominate the institutional banking infrastructure.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Few days earlier we had seen whales moving huge amount of btc from wallets which had been inactive for a long time.Many people are also assuming that some country is trying to take control of the financial market when the next bull begins.So it is quite clear that it can't be allowed so traders and institutional money will have to take another next best option to take over.And ripple with the introduction of xrapid is the next option as per my assumption.So after the bearish market ends ripple will really something which will explode.Moreover ripple will play a vital part in next coming olympics.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

I think Rip to increase again depends on the price of Bitcoin increase will increase, and good news also helps increase value but only part.

Maybe .... Also, the exchange itself can raise the price to attract buyers and sellers.  It happens but not often
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

Stop dreaming, I ask you not to talk about it, because now people are starting to understand what XRP is after they start looking at this blockchain improvisation from XRP, do you know that they can delete data from there?
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!

I really think Ripple is an excellent option for long-term investments. After all, this is a very useful coin with a good development potential. Therefore, in any case, it will develop and achieve its goals. For me, this is one of the most favorite destinations for investment.

But I'm worried that Chris Larsen, co-founder of Ripple has too much XRP. When XRP's price reached its peak, it was estimated that Larsen's assets were $ 20 billion at that time and $ 5.2 billion of that amount came from his XRP. So investing in XRP is good but there are a lot of concerns
Ripple has many developments and continue to experience increased. with the continued increase in the present is capable of presenting the changes that make the coins that are very reliable and are able to generate more profits.
the development of each coin are there on Cryptocurrency will be able to experience increased at each stage. This has been the ultimate benefit and support the coins with the progress that is so interesting and able to reliably. as experienced this Ripple that becomes the main coin.

Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

When Ripple coins came in the first market, the situation of Ripoll coins was very good, but after some time, all types of coins dumping suddenly. However, now the ripple coins are going to a very good position as well as other coins are in a very good position but we can hope that soon all the coins are not returned to the previous state, but in a fairly good condition could have.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

There is always a time for every coin to moon or dip and xrp is one of the most active project that can't be put aside in this crypto ecosystem , it is a big project that has many function to provide in crypto.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Although it is a positive news, I still don't jump in to this coin because it is too centralized. What I see here is a manipulation of the price like what they did this year where too many people bought at its peak and suddenly they dump it like crazy.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

I haven’t really trusted Ripple lately. Because it reminds me of a bubble that will soon burst. Ripple rises very quickly and falls very quickly. As for me, behaving strangely.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

I really think Ripple is an excellent option for long-term investments. After all, this is a very useful coin with a good development potential. Therefore, in any case, it will develop and achieve its goals. For me, this is one of the most favorite destinations for investment.

But I'm worried that Chris Larsen, co-founder of Ripple has too much XRP. When XRP's price reached its peak, it was estimated that Larsen's assets were $ 20 billion at that time and $ 5.2 billion of that amount came from his XRP. So investing in XRP is good but there are a lot of concerns
Ripple has many developments and continue to experience increased. with the continued increase in the present is capable of presenting the changes that make the coins that are very reliable and are able to generate more profits.

Generally Ripple, I've heard, will cost about $ 0.50 by the end of 2018. The cost should rise to $ 1 by the end of 2022. Very slow growth.   
Ripple has so increased development and profitable. This was very nice and pointed out that Ripple has returned and generate high prices again and was able to continue to grow in the future and more profitable again by having more Ripple.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

Ripple  has already proven its capability. It has prove that in the current market where in all coins are struggling but here is ripple who always give us surprises in a bearish market.

buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:01:44 AM

Ripple does have a very good technology. He has worked with many big banks in various worlds including Saudi Arabia and America, but Ripple has a slow development in value, so be a token holder who is patient to make a profit from it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

So many good news around XRP, so from fundamental analysis XRP will going up more even has potential to going up surpass the highest price last year. Ripple has potential to replace Swift because XRP offer low cost, more simple and safe. Currently in technical analysis XRP in the level strong support, so best idea to buy it now and hold in a few month.

tautelar

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

I haven’t really trusted Ripple lately. Because it reminds me of a bubble that will soon burst. Ripple rises very quickly and falls very quickly. As for me, behaving strangely.
Ripple is not trusted by me because the coin is not a decentralized currency to exchange with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: