Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why?  (Read 3507 times)
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

Today, I will make another purchase of crypto currency in my portfolio.
For a long time I wanted to have a confidential crypto currency in my portfolio, among all I chose Horizen (ZEN), I will launch 1 node on this coin.
I also wanted to buy NEM for a long time, now it is available at an attractive price of 10 cents.
Another coin will be Odyssey, because this coin is strongly pump, the volume of trading in it is impressive.
I will also increase the number of Stratis in my portfolio.
diego ramos

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

I will firmly buy my BTS, and believe that centralization will be the core content of the encrypted world. BTS is in line with this trend.
 Grin Grin
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

I've seen a lot of positive news about crypto currency that crypto currency will rise high in 2018 this may be one reason why you should buy it now. Because if you are late to buy bitcoin, maybe for the future you will regret.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

For now the best coin which should favorable for investment is the bitcoin and it is better to invest your capital and it is important to invest in crypto currency because the price is good and future is bright so if we want to get some earnings then invest in crypto and earn more on it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
SofiaClarke743

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

Maybe you should wait for a more appropriate time to invest. It is possible for the end of 2018 when the cryptocurrency market becomes stable. These are some personal tips, decided by yourself.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

Maybe you should wait for a more appropriate time to invest. It is possible for the end of 2018 when the cryptocurrency market becomes stable. These are some personal tips, decided by yourself.

Yes you are right, being patient is the best way in this industry in order to avoid losing a huge amount of investments when the market prices are dropping in the market.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

At the time of your posting the market was still not quite good enough. It was still bearish but maybe you can give us idea of what might have happened now to your coins. It should at least prove something such as to show between success and failure. It would helpful to the community to share how things are really going on even with this unfavorable market that we have right now. We know that the market is always going up and down and with better strategies may be you can gain more. So right now I was a bit interested with what you have posted. I am a beginner and I find it very useful to read this kind of post. Thanks a lot.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

Yes you are right, being patient is the best way in this industry in order to avoid losing a huge amount of investments when the market prices are dropping in the market.

for now it is very difficult to invest in crypto, but I think this is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, or ETH. it can be said that this is a fairly low price, and at the end of the year it might promise something for btc value.
FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

There are good forecasts for 2018 on the cryptocurrency market but I suggest you wait until the end of 2018 or 2019. The cryptocurrency market is stable, after which it is decided to invest.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

here you will hear a lot of advice, but I recommend not to forget about personal preferences and investment strategies, because you may not be suitable offered here long-term investment
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

If I were to prefer or choose the cryptocurrency to invest in the year 2018 ,Its etheteum I would prefer ,because this coin I think is also popular in this crypto world because of its multiple uses as coin, that is why ethereum is good to invest.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

If I were to prefer or choose the cryptocurrency to invest in the year 2018 ,Its etheteum I would prefer ,because this coin I think is also popular in this crypto world because of its multiple uses as coin, that is why ethereum is good to invest.

I prefer that you should invest on bitcoins because the market price is continuously growing depending on supply and demand so you will surely earn a huge amount of profit just like what happened last year.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Of course bitcoin, even though bitcoin prices still down, but bitcoin prices still the the highest among all cryptocurrency and i trust bitcoin more than other cryptocurrency.
Yes I should choose to invest in bitcoin I trust in bitcoin cause this is the first cryptocurrency that give high profit in my investment . Bitcoin now is down this is the right time to buy and hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. Even they facing the risk it is always on top value.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

bitcoin is a coin that must be on our investment list, and don't forget to add other coins like ethereum, neo, eos, and cardano, that altcoin will continue to compete and that will be a good signal that gives us an advantage.
While many people push for diversification in your investments I really cannot see the reason to do that in this market right now, bitcoin is still gaining dominance over the other coins which means that if you were to invest in bitcoin or in any other altcoin your investment in bitcoin will grow up faster, so the right choice right now is to invest everything in bitcoin.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

Invest in bitcoin, it is predicted to hit 30,000 $ or even more by the close of this year and there are enough reason to support such prediction. A lot of money bags are already taking interests in it
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I don't think no should invest in BTC unless they have at least 1 BTC. Also, never give up of top ten 10 coins if you fear taking a risk.
One can still invest in bitcoin even if they have less than 7000$ for 1 bitcoin, half a bitcoin is still a reasonable asset in the future, and like you suggested, one should not also ignore the top alts.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:15:05 AM

bitcoin is a coin that must be on our investment list, and don't forget to add other coins like ethereum, neo, eos, and cardano, that altcoin will continue to compete and that will be a good signal that gives us an advantage.
While many people push for diversification in your investments I really cannot see the reason to do that in this market right now, bitcoin is still gaining dominance over the other coins which means that if you were to invest in bitcoin or in any other altcoin your investment in bitcoin will grow up faster, so the right choice right now is to invest everything in bitcoin.
The best thing is to put money in bitcoin and wait for the dominance of bitcoin to grow even into a higher percent and if that thing happen then that is when you are going to diversify your money and put it into at least the top 5 cryptocurrency in the market then just hold and enjoy your growing profit.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

for this year many ICOs did not even reach their soft cap.
I think that is because of the current market conditions, making people afraid to invest, and according to my analysis this year people only hold and do not sell.
and I hope by the end of the year, everything will return to normal. I really miss the moment like that again.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

My main item in my portfolio is currently Pundi X, but I am expanding in other good infrastructure projects and have a little NEO, ONT, STELLAR, ETH, MAINFRAIM, ZET etc I also earn a few from bounties which I give to my wife to trade up so we can grow our trading capital as we lost a lot by holding coins and tokens in January when we should have sold them at ATH. Now plan is to collect as much crypto as we possibly can and then when the Bull run comes offload a big amount and then buy back after the 61% fibonacci retracement cycle at least, the ones we believe in 100%. This time we will buy back at 60-90% again decrease in price so we will do the opposite of what we did last time which was hold through the bull cycle and then lose 99% of value.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

I advise everyone to think carefully and choose what you like best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: