Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19813 times)
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

You need to consider some things, firstly, try to understand whether the project is good enough or not. A trusted and renowned bounty manager is also an important factor. And finally you can observe, how many LEGENDARY ,HERO and Sr Member is doing that campaign. I hope it might help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

There are several factors that can influence your earnings and happiness. Firstly, study a lot if the project is reliable and if there is any kind of hype. If the project is already known by a lot of investors/ or it hit a hard cap, this project is worth a shot. Secondly, take a look at the campaign. Serious bounty manager is the best indicator for the entire project. Thirdly, have some fun!  Grin Crypto is a place where a hard-working person can obtain a large amount of many tokens. On the other hand, is it worth it if you really hate what you do? Improvize and try to adjust that little things that can make you enjoy the work  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

one of the strategies to see the great odds in following the bounty is to look at the token sales level of the project, because the token sales rate is the benchmark of a project's success rate in following the bounty, and usually for the percentage of pay is also worth noting, as it concerning the results we will get.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
The safest way is to find a campaign that pays in btc (or ethereum, if such exist). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfirtunately, it is not the same with some icos. You'll probably get your payment in about a month and there's low probability the coin will make it to the market and pay off. Yet of course it is easier to find an altcoin campaign that a btc one, so I suggest you to look at their projects and choose the one which will soon finish its ico stage and has strong partners and community behind it. Good luck!
Currently already available bounty payment using BTC, but unfortunately participants are limited, my friends follow the bounty, the bounty is managed by the wapinter team.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

Bounty strategy is quite good based on this they are mainly doing campaign based on their projects also this can be in social medioa or in article or in forum but what they doing is great because they can find some good members bawsed on this signature campaign.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

You must choose a prize campaign, the signature campaign will get a great income. You can search the ICO project with the great prize allocation, with a very nice token sales and select a team that good and the ICO project could develop.
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

There are a lot of topics on this topic at the forum.
Personally, I try to participate in companies where good and trusted managers.and would be great for you to do an investigation before enter the bounty. It should be rated by some bloggers, bit of hype Itis not bad for the token price later. Another point is to count how many hero/legendary hunters are already registered in the campaign.
usm1000

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

in bounty hunter in my opinion do not need a strategy such as trading, simply we look for a good project by choosing a trusted manager
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

For now choose a bounty that have a good rating and watch reviews etc,after that go to ico review website find upcoming ico and join their telegram etc..and see which will help you to choose bounty in future.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

There are a few things you should be aware of when signing up for a gratuity.

The first; Whether the project has development potential.

The second; Distribution of project bounty.

The third; The rank and reputation of the project manager.

The fourth; Number of participants.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

personally, In choosing a bounty there are several criteria. such as softcap that must have been reached and the team also active in the telegram. if all that has been fulfilled then it will convince me to join it. and remember, if we do it diligently and patiently then we will also get the satisfactory results in the future. hope we don't get caught up in any scam ico
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

There is no such thing as "bounty strategy". Most of the ICOs fail. All you have to do is filter out those shitty ICOs and those ICOs which looks fishy as they end up scamming people. And if you do find a good ICO don't end up selling all your coins as soon as the ICO ends. Since during this time to price of the coin is never the actual value as most of the users who earned those tokens ends up dumping them for quick cash.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
You can make different strategies. If you want fast payment, you can find and join campaigns that are on their last week. Also, less people means much stakes, so you can choose the campaign with this idea.
RaymondCrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

They said that 90% of ICO fail. The 1st thing you need to check if they have existing company and team are valid. But also be careful as some company will do ICO for the same of gaining money.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

for me the ideal way to choose a campaign is check if the campaign really means business, not just another additional token to a market. Choose a campaign with good projects that might be a breakthrough for crypto. Then begin checking the background of the team and the softcap and hardcap. If you are legible enough to comprehend then read the whitepaper in order for you to understand fully.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

In recent times it’s very hard to pick a valuable bounty because i think 85%of ico are not good. So be careful about this matter.
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Choose the most trusted - active in all media sites and have complete detailed information about their teams and project.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

If we want to find a good signature campaign at the moment, the things we have to pay attention to are the circumstances of the web that we follow, and how the team managers and Dev, we must do a thorough examination do not let us get the ico that is not bagu8s or Scam, because promising to Join a gift campaign that has no popularity will definitely give us a very low profit.
TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

according to experienced bounties, the strategies by which they promoted the projects turned out to be false, and they received a very small amount of compensation. in general, now about the bounty is a controversial situation. The number of ICOs can and increases, but accordingly the quality of the projects themselves falls, the ideas are not used new. There is no special inflow of new money. Most received tokens are worthless. More or less suitable projects have been since that year, all that was now a fierce scam. Also, a lot of shit tokens without bidding or for a penny.
sashapoc

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

Be very careful to look for a company for which you spend every day writing posts on the forum and invest a lot of personal time and effort. Guides for the selection of a good ICO is very very much, and this information here is quite relevant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: