Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19812 times)
annaorlova

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

It is necessary to choose carefully the company to which you join and the rules. It is very important to control the number of posts and place them in the right boards on the forum. And try not to join the companies that count stakes at the bounty end.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

The strategy is find out which bounty are good by reading all their project and do some research if they will interest peoples or not. Experience will talk more about them, enjoy the work and you will get it.
khoidong262966

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

The bounty department has a large number of participants. Make project analysis and read white paper, which is the first in the Bounty strategy. If you do this strategy bounty will make you money.
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

You need to consider some things, firstly, try to understand whether the project is good enough or not. A trusted and renowned bounty manager is also an important factor. And finally you can observe, how many LEGENDARY ,HERO and Sr Member is doing that campaign. I hope it might help.
In addition to the good members of the forum. You can also look at the history of the bounty Manager. You can also find a lot of information about the token, the origin of the idea and its team. I like to look for good, high-quality and stubborn projects. Who will never leave the market.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

In my suggestion look for the famous bounty manager with a good reputation in running bounty campaign and the other look for the projects, team, white paper, developers and the
 high ratings in ICO analysis.
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

Everytime I saw a post here about bounty strategy on how to check if good or not, I always said  that you need to do some research about the project,and check roadmap and whitepaper. If you see that it has potential then join.
Website
Roadmap
Whitepaper
I hope it will help.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

You need to consider some things, firstly, try to understand whether the project is good enough or not. A trusted and renowned bounty manager is also an important factor. And finally you can observe, how many LEGENDARY ,HERO and Sr Member is doing that campaign. I hope it might help.

Good bounty managers are essential in getting a good campaign. I have had trash managers in the past and they were very difficult to deal with
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Bounty strategy by looking for a good bounty campaign project, especially must see the first web site, if the project is already harcab the possibility of the project will be successful.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

It will be easier and calmer for you to participate in the company about which you will know something!  Therefore, you should first study!
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Before to join the bounty campaign, it will be more better for you to first analyse about the ICO project very well , whether the ICO is guinine , have better and different concepts of understanding and that is making totally different and better then another ICO project to become more successful than another one .
Such things will clear that what will be the future of the ICO coin project and that will clear you that with which ICO you should go with bounty advertisement .
And also here it will be more better for you to sell your coin token after the end of the bounty because many times it happens that ICO get unsuccessful to launch Thier coin at exchange , so better to sell half of the tokens that you have , that will lower the chances of loss the amount of token value that you have and save your hardwork that you did in the campaign .
Otherwise high paying ICO project are many , but use mind before to enter in any ICO is better thing for us .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

In fact the strategy that I apply is very easy and simple. I will only follow a bounty that already softcap only. I will only follow a bounty on last weeks, so you can try more projects. So a maximum of one month I took part in one the bounty.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
The safest way is to find a campaign that pays in btc (or ethereum, if such exist). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfirtunately, it is not the same with some icos. You'll probably get your payment in about a month and there's low probability the coin will make it to the market and pay off. Yet of course it is easier to find an altcoin campaign that a btc one, so I suggest you to look at their projects and choose the one which will soon finish its ico stage and has strong partners and community behind it. Good luck!
by following Bounty with a high enough allocation capable of generating considerable clutches. so with the results, Bounty is big enough this makes its own strategy in choosing Bounty followed that is able to produce much greater profits again in the future.

iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:00:14 AM

First of all just investigate the Team Developers and Team Members of Bounty ICO before you join on Bounty Programs. The first example of Scam ICO is XCOV. Many people join on that Bounty, but suddenly members of BTT is found that team member of XCOV is fake. So my advice is investigate first the team then know personally the team and the platform then before you join on Bounty.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Try to pick a bounty with a small group of bounty hunters first of all. Even if the total payout is not massive, you will get a bigger portion of the pie.

tranhongg323

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

In investing with bounty, the main step that you do is choose the best bounty, it is not easy, so you have to dig a lot of information about the bounty of good quality. Choose a bounty whose sales have reached softcap to minimize from stuck bounty the scam.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

The best way to do a bounty is to choose a bounty like you are choosing an ICO to invest in, any bounty you want to join, make research on the project and determine if it is a project that will make sense in the future, if it is then join else look for another one.
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

if you want to follow the signature campaign, you should increase your rank first, at least member rank, because very few bounty who accept rank jr.member now. and before you follow a bounty, make sure the bounty is reliable and do research on the ico program
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

lengocanh2998

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

For me the best project that i participate, i depends of manager of the project like needmoney hotachy like that because they are legitable managers of bounty campaign.
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

first you must know who is bounty manager because reputaion bounty manager is critacal, then popularity project, rating and team project you must know it all to get good bounty

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: