Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 07:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19836 times)
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

Do some researches before joining a bounty. I tell you this with my own experiences. I have joined more than 80 campaigns. Now I feel like I have done some time wasting works with some projects. Because at the start I had no any idea how to choose a campaign and what to consider before joining a campaign. But now before joining a campaign normally I take a look at the project and visit some sites like icodrops.com/ icoratings.com to see the details about the project.
Mschwarz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

1. Choose a signature campaign with low competition and that has many Hero and Legendary members
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

Before joining signature campaign, like any other campaign you have to make investigations about project which launched the bounty. If it promising, trustful with good team and advisers you may be can join. But there are no guarantees. You can be sure that it is good campaign only after get your payment.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

As your rank is low, you wouldn't be able to earn much by participating in only signature campaign. You have to concentrate on participating in other bounties such as social media bounty and articile bounty.

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

Start looking for a bounty campaign and see its bounty manager and see the concept of his project whether it can attract more investors if you believe in his project join and follow his bounty rules.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

For me the best way or my strategy in choosing a good signature bounty campaign is to choose  the good one and post regularly as per the rules of the bounty
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

In my view, Campaign bounty is the best and fastest way to make big money with risk. Almost all the prize campaigns pay for their own Coins or Tokens. If you want to participate in a project, all you have to do is good research and visit their whitepaper, as most projects are scammers. But nowadays it is very difficult to choose the best gift campaign and trusted.

hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

With your current rank its hard to find signature campaign, maybe you should try to look other bounties like twitter, Facebook and telegram. but its okay there are also projects that you can join with your current rank. If you want to know that the bounty you are joining is good for earnings maybe you should check their project first and read their whitepaper if their project has the capability to survive in the future because some of the projects nowadays cant long last.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Research the project first like the team behind the project, idea, and their product. It's very important because it determines whether good or not bounty that we participated. Also, don't forget to look at Bounty Manager who handle this bounty, make sure their bounty manager is a trustworthy and responsible person.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

The best strategy is picking the right one out of the haystack here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

my bounty is strategy in signature bounty campaign is by choosing a good project making a research behind that project and read their whitepaper for me to know who involved in that project because now a days some bounty are scam
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

Better to check first the ICO if it is good (read the whitepaper, check the ICO ratings and the team behind it), then check also the bounty manager that is handling the campaign  if it is one of the trusted campaign managers here at the forum then if it has a big bounty pool and the campagn you are participating in the bounty has more or less participants.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

Hi, would be great for you to do an investigation before enter the bounty. It should be rated by some bloggers, bit of hype Itis not bad for the token price later. Another point is to count how many hero/legendary hunters are already registered in the campaign. As less it be as good for you
Yeah make deep research for every prospective project from the team behind and the white paper specially the sites of every ico because most of the scammers has fake sites that you can easily find out.

my bounty is strategy in signature bounty campaign is by choosing a good project making a research behind that project and read their whitepaper for me to know who involved in that project because now a days some bounty are scam
Not some but 90% of then are scams so you don't distinguished them rightfully then another victim has born in you.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

actually workable strategies are varied. Each person also must have had their respective strategies. If I prefer looking for short-term projects. While running the project, while looking for my ICO that I will follow next. Surely that is already almost finished his bounty also time. so onward.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Hello, first of all, you must find the bounty. After finding, just see the bounty manager and its completion. You then must analyse the ICO whether is has high token allocation and price or not. You must decide which campaign that you must follow (signature, translation, and others). To get the big rewards, join more than one bounty (not signature) and fulfill all task. You must know the token allocation and percentage that will give you the big rewards.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Doing a bounty as the ability that you have would be the best choice, for example if you were good at making a video, then you can tried to join the video campaign.
That is one example, the other can be done depends on your own abbility.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

I use a very simple strategy to make good money with bounty campaigns. First of all, I choose only bounty campaigns that have a valuable project and a high quality team, and they must also have a good budget. To increase my earnings I try to participate in more bounty campaigns. Up to now I can say that this strategy has given me good results
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

if you want to join a signature campaign then you should do some research before joining the bounty because if you are wrong in choosing then you will work in vain
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

For every bounty you choose to participate in, you need to research deeply about the project, look at the bounty allocation, look at the bounty pool, check wether the team is reputable before participating in bounty programs. This is how I do mine
3kpk3

Activity: 1022
Merit: 149

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

My bounty strategy is to choose coins and tokens to invest into after a good bit of research(whitepaper, roadmap, development team experience, social media interactions by the development team etc) and diversify my investments and HODL my coins and tokens for the long term and sell early only if absolutely necessary(Huge spike in value of coin, personal commitments etc). This strategy has worked so far which is why I highly recommend it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: