Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33442 times)
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:17 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

To date, the percentage of people who know about bitcoin is still too low, and investments in bitcoin are small and can grow several times. Even those people who will go into the world of crypto currency today and buy bitcoin at today's price I'm sure will not lose !.
I learned new things in this and about crypto-currencies myself only in the last year when the market was at the top. Accordingly, my investments have not brought me any income yet. they are small. We will wait for the next growth and learn to earn!

You're saying it right. All who buy bitcoin now, in the future will not lose. Let many people think that it is a pyramid or something else. You just now take it and risk, do as others do. After all, many know that 80% of all money is in the hands of 20%. So why don't you be in those 20%.)))

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

To date, the percentage of people who know about bitcoin is still too low, and investments in bitcoin are small and can grow several times. Even those people who will go into the world of crypto currency today and buy bitcoin at today's price I'm sure will not lose !.
I learned new things in this and about crypto-currencies myself only in the last year when the market was at the top. Accordingly, my investments have not brought me any income yet. they are small. We will wait for the next growth and learn to earn!

You're saying it right. All who buy bitcoin now, in the future will not lose. Let many people think that it is a pyramid or something else. You just now take it and risk, do as others do. After all, many know that 80% of all money is in the hands of 20%. So why don't you be in those 20%.)))
It is like a guarantee that whosoever invest in bitcoins right now, he would be able to get fantastic fruits over the time. The reality is, bitcoins are now charming and they are broadcasting different chances time by time. Don’t just waste this chance and be amongst those who would be able to earn so huge money from bitcoins later. Invest now and keep them with you until the things get done for you.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

I am not an early investor but as of today, those people who works on this forum and investors of other coins are earning a huge amount of profit either they will trade in the market or just become a holder or might work on bounty campaigns, it was all very profitable.

atomous

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

Honestly I can't say any thing or I can't say the whole point of view of bitcoin loses in me because I am just new. So far I don't see that I will lose some bitcoins because I don't have it. In the future pretty sure that I will own some. So for now I don't have any percentage of profit.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

I knew bitcoin from my old friends in 2012. At first i dont trust this technology, i just worry this is big scam. Few months later i invest in small hadrware miner and getting my first coin and run as passive income every month. So i decide to buy more hardware and buy more bitcoin. I guess i was one of lucky guy, my investment give me ROI more than 1000% after few years. Not only money, i got another profit from bitcoin such as build my own startup and knowledge about crypto technology

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

I am not an early investor but as of today, those people who works on this forum and investors of other coins are earning a huge amount of profit either they will trade in the market or just become a holder or might work on bounty campaigns, it was all very profitable.

I do not invest money to earn bitcoin, what I did was invest my time and effort working in the forum, joining bounty campaigns and wait for the reward which can be trade after it listed in the exchange. What is good in this is that, you can see the good profit because comparing how much you earn in this to real job is much higher even you use only your free time doing it. I enjoyed every profit/earning comes in that way because it take less risk, the big risk to face is when the project you join with is not that good or scam.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

I've been investing in bitcoin for almost 3 years now and I got most of my profits from gambling in different online gambling sites. I've been overwhelmed with my profit and started creating my very own crypto portfolio. A year after I've decided to learn and study the basics of crypto trading and began profiting as well. When I experience a very long period of crypto market bloodbath I decided to stop trading and just did long term investments. I don't have much when I started investing in bitcoin but I've earned thousands of $ profiting through trading and at different platforms and sometimes I do trading during my vacant hours.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

maybe I have not felt the income from bitcoin, because at this time I follow the old project, but right now I do not despair although have to wait a long time, because the project that I follow has reached soft cap.hanya just waiting time.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

maybe I have not felt the income from bitcoin, because at this time I follow the old project, but right now I do not despair although have to wait a long time, because the project that I follow has reached soft cap.hanya just waiting time.
just go ahead, and do not feel discouraged, because the despair will not be able to give us results. in fact we are sometimes given a long wait. so walaupu it's a long project or briefly we still have to live.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

To be honest I never got the opportunity to invest as early as you are speaking. When I first started with bitcoin the I was little scared about the crypto currencies and I always put little money but took out everything as soon as I saw some green around the market. I never trusted it initially for the long hold and thus I got really liquid assets back then. However I was lucky enough to invest more money in 2017 start and sold most of the bitcoin in mide year when the price was around 5K USD which was still great hike for me.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

I'm one of those who knows about bitcoin because in 2015 I just joined the forum and used bitcoin as a short-term and long-term investment. Since joining, I have never calculated the percentage of profit earned from bitcoin investment, as long as the investment is profitable I will continue to invest bitcoin even though the risks to be received when investing in cryptocurrency are enormous.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

I have known bitcoin since 2013 and was able to invest some of it. However, I forgot about it since the price had become so stale and it didn't move much and I do not have enough idea on how to earn more bitcoin at that time. I recently devoted my time on crypto again last year when the price started to spike again.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

I know about bitcoin about 4 years, I think.
In the beginning, I didn't believe much in bitcoin but when I heard about good profit my friend made here, I decide to try.
I'm very content with my btc profit in the last a few years.
In fact, part of my btc funds I earned in a free way, through paid work on Internet, so I minimized my risk here Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

My contact with Bitcoin was in the era of high yielding investment programs and I just know it's a digital currency. I never knew about the amazing technology that is blockchain behind it. Though I ended up losing considerable amount of my investment in Hyips, I am glad for the enlightenment I got which is Bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
I can't exactly remember. Bitcoin has been told to me since 2013 if my memory serves me right but I ignored it by that time. If I opened my curiosity by that time and took time to research probably I have a lot of bitcoins now.
I bought during $600-$1,000 again if I recall it correctly. Sold some at $1,000 - $2,500 and so on, luckily still have some holdings until now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

Bitcoin is the second source of income for me actually, after my regular offline job. Since I started with this crypto currency a few years ago, I started learning so much about the blockchain technology and about trading crypto currencies, and then started to work with the most effective methods with crypto, and that gives me another additional income actually.
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

It is a source  of extra income while you're  working it's very profitable for me, bitcoin is the most profitable and more people  patronizing on it to have  another income..
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

Well it hard to say from my own point due to the fact that am still young and new to bitcoin but even with this little time I have spend investing and trading bitcoin, it have brought me much profits and at that bitcoin had truly proved it worth and capacity in my financial life. Bitcoin made me a millionaire.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

for the moment I have not tried to invest in bitcoin because I have not thought to invest there, now I just follow bounty so I have income only from bounty ...
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

In my case, I didn't quite invest in the BTC from the very beginning. I got introduced to this sphere early in 2017. I did some investments to the tune of thousands of dollars and i almost 6 times my investment within 9 months i.e in december of 2017. I hadn't seen anything like it in my entire life. The gains i got from the BTC has kept me here and i don't plan on leaving this ecosystem anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: