Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33455 times)
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

For me bitcoin is a principal coin which everybody knows and trusts. Bitcoin has been well advertised and it is well-known. It is very important for traders that bitcoin has huge liquidity and well enough volatility. Another else important thing for me that bitcoin is reliable and safe. That is why I have chosen bitcoin as a main asset for investment.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:43:47 PM

I bought bitcoins in second quarter at around 1800-2000 which was not much expensive if we compare with today’s price. I hold them for short term & sell them on a miner profit, time told me I have made a patience less decision which decrees my profit.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

I bought bitcoins in second quarter at around 1800-2000 which was not much expensive if we compare with today’s price. I hold them for short term & sell them on a miner profit, time told me I have made a patience less decision which decrees my profit.

Yes , i gain profit too by patiently waiting for the price to shoot up, but bitcoin price now is low, i better get buying some of it, there is a speculation where bitcoin price will be stable in 40.000$ this year so better store some of it.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

To be honest, i am truly new to this crypto world, i only started last year cause my Facebook friend invited me as and encoder in xrb and sadly i didn't make any money from it cause i realy don't know what do i need to do  Cry, by that time i was really confused what is cryptocurrencies and how can i earn money from it and from there i meet the only one person who have who have btct account and he inveted me here he said i can learn what is crypto is all about here while earning also. And now i already do some trading with my very limited funds  Grin.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

Because I am late in the series, I lost the opportunity to invest and work in cryptocurrency. Now, because of many scam projects, the earning in cryptocurrency becomes limited and few. Therefore, it is hard to gain and invest in bitcoin for the newbies like me.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

It is clear that bitcoin is very beneficial to me and many people, who are involved using it, bitcoin has changed my financial economy for the better.
Sometimes i think, if i know and invest in bitcoin from 2009 when bitcoin exists, maybe now I've become rich, because surely i have a lot of bitcoin deposit and now time to sell it.
Maybe i have not been lucky and regret a little, but i think it is not too late for us to become a millionaire from bitcoin.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

A you know every one join or invest in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies to get huge profit in short time and that's the total story of every one so i am happy i have earned reasonable income from crypto currencies and hope i will get huge one day.

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Speaking of bitcoin, bitcoin has helped my life, especially in my family's current economy, which I can tell very well from before, and I regret a bit because I know a few new bitcoins a few years, if only I knew bitcoin from scratch maybe now I already a millionaire  Grin Grin

Me too. I have regrets in my bitcoin holdings, i have coins that has high value so I sell it as soon as i have it. But after a few weeks the value rise up and my token is already gone
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Probably lots of people already  knew and heard about Bitcoin but the problem is that not all understood and knew its rules and regulations. Before pushing oneself to a business first thing to do which is very important is to understand its importance. How and when does the business started? How does people behind it manage the negative thoughts of people? Let us aways put ourselves to the shoe of those people behind this.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

I quit my job and live by working on bitcoin and crypto currency, in my country there is no worthy work to be paid. It takes care of life and rest, and at the same time there is much more free time.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

A you know every one join or invest in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies to get huge profit in short time and that's the total story of every one so i am happy i have earned reasonable income from crypto currencies and hope i will get huge one day.
We can get huge profit in cryptocurrencies if you know how to be patient. In short term goal you should know how to earn indeed and accept the risks. Many of us here are happy to have profit in bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Speaking of bitcoin, bitcoin has helped my life, especially in my family's current economy, which I can tell very well from before, and I regret a bit because I know a few new bitcoins a few years, if only I knew bitcoin from scratch maybe now I already a millionaire  Grin Grin

I agree with that, personally speaking I have involved myself here for trying to earn, I mean why not? Not everyone has the lucky chance to be aware and access Bitcoin, this is one of the chance that I should not let go, we all have that make sure you grab it when it visit you already. It was such a trial and error to me and I pour a lot of effort here and take my faith stronger and luckily I earned and now working to earn for more.

bitbink

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

I learned about bitcoin in 2012. Unfortunately, I did not invest then. For the first time I began to invest in bitcoin only in last year. I try to invest at least 10% of my income monthly.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

Last year I bought a btc at the price of 7800$ and at the end of the year I sold it at the price of 18000$. And here is my life turning point come and I started to invest more in BTC making after hype I selling it. With the help of this basic fundamental, I started making a huge amount of profit.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Bitcoin has been a life saver since I met it last year. Yes I am just starting but it has already helped my family during the late salary in my regular job. I can even afford things that i can not with my salary. I hope this continues.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

I have not gained anything from bitcoin for investing early. I have known bitcoin when it was really cheap, however, I was a student at that time and have no money to invest. I was too skeptical too since I have no source of income and I am not sure if I can earn big through cryptocurrency. So, I guess I missed a good chance to earn big.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

Bitcoin is totally reliable and good investment.  I myself,  just started recently and I'm just investing for a small amount that I could afford. The reason why I started investing to bitcoin is because,  my family already invested a  lot on it and earned twice, which is my goal as well.  I trust bitcoin.  
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

Bitcoin helped me when I had no money because I had no work. and it was not only about the money, it all also gave me the freedom to do everything because I'm not working for 8 hours a day. Now I have more time with my family and with my friends. and because of that, I am more confident that I will earn more money than before. and I will put a business or maybe invest in some bitcoin-related Business too.
So crypto is your main job nowadays? How are you doing with that? Is it proiftable enough or you think that normal work could be better? Tell me please more about it.
I think he is referring to bounty campaigns, airdrops or trading if I'm not mistaken, a risky move if you are going to encounter scammer bounties or false promises from the rewards of the project but worth the shot if you are earning more by promoting an ICO rather than your 8 hours job that pays a little but it is recommended that you have a stable and sure sources of income to cater your needs.

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

The title is a bit confusing, however to my understanding there were no profits that had brought me to bitcoin. In fact the way bitcoin was introduced to me was way different than what I have learned from reading from this forum. And I did gain something out of the faucet claims I first encountered when it was introduced to me years back.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

Bitcoin is totally reliable and good investment.  I myself,  just started recently and I'm just investing for a small amount that I could afford. The reason why I started investing to bitcoin is because,  my family already invested a  lot on it and earned twice, which is my goal as well.  I trust bitcoin.  
I Keep my earnings from signature campaign in bitcoin account and wait it to grow there since the price is changing. I can say thet it can be a legit asset but mske more possibilities using bitcoin in other ways while considering the level of risk in it. My profit helps to buy more coins to add sum what I have already and only the budgeted money can use to spend on other matters do that the investment will continue without having problem in financial need everyday.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: