Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33451 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

the profits we get from our investments in bitcoin are very valuable to our family, because for us it's easy to earn a pretty good profit, and has really proven true what we get from bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

I've been joining icos for a year and through bitcoin i had bought bags and shoes for me and my family including in financing our daily needs and make our lives more comfortable.

apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

With bitcoin i earned money for my family. I have a job but my income is not enough from out bills and daily expenses. With bitcoin i earn extra income to helps me in our bills and can save some money in the bank for future needs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

well not much of it, i know bitcoin from 2012 but i don't really care of it after all even getting some bitcoin in the faucet but still don't care about it, but when realize it about bitcoin again in 2017 well, i feel i lose to much money lol

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

With bitcoin i earned money for my family. I have a job but my income is not enough from out bills and daily expenses. With bitcoin i earn extra income to helps me in our bills and can save some money in the bank for future needs.
Most users benefit in the form of financial profit. I understand that because many people are using bitcoins for their investments and
trades. bitcoin provides a nice extra income for me.  even I can pay for my day's needs from bitcoin investments. very grateful for it Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

The profit that i got from bitcoin gave me a lot of things like a new lifestyle and also a chance to make improvements to my family because since then my house is very old but because i bitcoin i renovated it to look like a brand new house and now i am saving my profit from bitcoin to build a business for passive income.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

I hear about Bitcoin from 2013, but follow the development and join this forum from last year. Im very supprised, the profit of bitcoin comparable with my job in the big company on 2014. Now i can buy more real assets, and btw Bitcoin changes my life Smiley This forum very helpul for ordinary people like me Wink
malolire

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:03:26 AM

I had not invested in bitcoins in early stages. But from my investments in last 2-3 years, I had made about 100% returns max.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

Honestly Why im here ? Because im so curious about btc , i hear a lot of things about this , easy way to get and have money . Can be invest and earn . So i got interested to btc . And now i must say that it is true , you may get an easy money through bitcoin that can help my family needs .
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Bitcoin can not be forged and duplicated. And we can use it anywhere with fast, secure and global transactions. Bitcoin is also able to be used as a universal payment tool, which maxim prospects bitcoin in the future will be profitable for us who start investing from now.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Speaking of bitcoin, bitcoin has helped my life, especially in my family's current economy, which I can tell very well from before, and I regret a bit because I know a few new bitcoins a few years, if only I knew bitcoin from scratch maybe now I already a millionaire  Grin Grin
Same as what happened to my life but I work hard in order to gain so much of this right now.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I invested in bitcoin since 2017 and my biggest profit in December last year. bitcoin has increased enormous prices. but in this year bitcoin prices have decreased. a good time to buy bitcoin now.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

Well i was just here couple of years ago,but what i have gain in bitcoin is what helps me now in my real life,i got to re open my offline business because of my earnings from cryptocurrency specially bitcoin ofcourse witth altcoins too those i gain from investing in ico when the time that theres still legit project not like now that all of them are scammers
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

Well i was just here couple of years ago,but what i have gain in bitcoin is what helps me now in my real life,i got to re open my offline business because of my earnings from cryptocurrency specially bitcoin ofcourse witth altcoins too those i gain from investing in ico when the time that theres still legit project not like now that all of them are scammers
Yes.Bitcoin is indeed a real life changer.I never imagined in my whole life that i would be involved in this kind of online job but the result is very impressive.I got to earn profits more than from my own salary so now i can already buy those things i need which are quite expensive.And the fact that i can sustain all my family wants and needs through bitcoin and that made me love it even more.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

Yes.Bitcoin is indeed a real life changer.I never imagined in my whole life that i would be involved in this kind of online job but the result is very impressive.I got to earn profits more than from my own salary so now i can already buy those things i need which are quite expensive.And the fact that i can sustain all my family wants and needs through bitcoin and that made me love it even more.
Who would have thought that it is really helpful? Aside from it gives opportunities, you can also learn a lot from the economy, and not only that even updates regarding the news and current events in your country you can even have idea about them. And as time goes by, not only on bitcoin you can learn how to earn but if you are always reading you can learn that there are really several ways to earn, mpst specially bitcoin.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Actually there is not much.
Although I have been here in the forum for a long time I am still late to invest with bitcoin. I have some doubts about it from the start and that makes me doubt to buy too which is my wrong decision of all time.
I didn't expect this to happen and I think a lot of users here have the same experience as mine.
But you cannot live with the past. Now I am a true supporter of it and dont want to just look at the price. I want technology to be seen and bitcoin is a part of it or maybe on the top of it.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

Speaking of bitcoin, bitcoin has helped my life, especially in my family's current economy, which I can tell very well from before, and I regret a bit because I know a few new bitcoins a few years, if only I knew bitcoin from scratch maybe now I already a millionaire  Grin Grin

I agree with that. Knowing Bitcoin is such an amazing thing, as a student I was deprived to have my own profit due to academic responsibilities and trhough Bitcoin I was able now to have my own profit even I wouldn't like to invest some, and as this period occurs, scams were like a trash spreading all over the world and even here it occurs, but still the idea of being such an accessible platform which was open-source for everyone is one in a million, being involved here should not be taken for granted work as long as you can, and it will be grant soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

The last 2 months I decided to sell the bitcoin and the profit I got helped me get a motorbike. It was my first investment and there were more bits about the bitcoin market.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

I've seen a lot of people who could be successful from bitcoin trading and some existing altcoins so I decided to study bitcoin deeper to be able to earn very much profit. many prorgamer also try to recognize bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

When I am not in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, I could barely buy what I want and my family allowance is only enough for our daily needs. But when I learn bitcoin and do it, it is now where I could earn money which is more than enough and really bitcoin made my life more lighter. Thanks to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: