Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33451 times)
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

a lot of advantages, if we already know btc well and start investing because btc prices are sometimes erratic high also sometimes low so there we can take advantage of the situation to get a profit, especially if we buy btc at very cheap price and sell at high price can make our economy a good one.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b_oo

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

Zero profit so far.

The OP is a little odd. I mean this is Bitcoin talk and it's talking about "What is Bitcoin."
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

If I am going to talk about of bitcoin, bitcoin has changed my life, especially in my family's current economic conditions. Honestly it really changed my economic condition. But it was too much difficult to achieve such types of success. But unfortunately Bitcoin is still overshadowed with some bad news and even scam activities and lack of educational media. I have been tensed always in crypto, from ups and down trends. But undoubtedly it has a bright future.
isidrorex

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

I already know about Bitcoin way back 2014 but I just ignored Bitcoin that time because I was just living my life where I don't care about Cryptocurrency. After 3 years, I made a comeback and studied Cryptocurrency Trading and Bitcoin and went on to invest Bitcoin up to now. I regret that I should have invested in Bitcoin way back in 2014 but this is life, life must go on and we just have to trust the process.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

I used to buy a bitcoin price of just $ 500 now priced at $ 6k more and ever touched $ 15k, bitcoin helped my economy
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

I already know about Bitcoin way back 2014 but I just ignored Bitcoin that time because I was just living my life where I don't care about Cryptocurrency. After 3 years, I made a comeback and studied Cryptocurrency Trading and Bitcoin and went on to invest Bitcoin up to now. I regret that I should have invested in Bitcoin way back in 2014 but this is life, life must go on and we just have to trust the process.
There's a lots of same stories inside this forum where regrets happen when things already passed by, but for sure as long as you are still here and you still believing that this investment currency can change your financial status, many newcomers are starting to realized what will be the possible outcome of this crypto currency system, the time still in a good place as you are more advance than those newbies, your edge to take advantage the situations is still clear future will be much brighter after the success of this system and more profits are waiting ahead.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

There's a lots of same stories inside this forum where regrets happen when things already passed by, but for sure as long as you are still here and you still believing that this investment currency can change your financial status, many newcomers are starting to realized what will be the possible outcome of this crypto currency system, the time still in a good place as you are more advance than those newbies, your edge to take advantage the situations is still clear future will be much brighter after the success of this system and more profits are waiting ahead.
Since I joined here in bitcoin, I made a lot of trials  on how I am going to earn a bitcoin, I do captcha as well and I also tried gambling since I really want to earn and have more bitcoin, but at the end of the day it does not give me profit so now I am just doing trading and joining campaigns.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I heard about bitcoin a few years ago. I have no money, and was just earning through faucets and free mining sites. I thought the progress was too slow and it was not profitable. So, I decided to quit for a while and went back when the price spiked too high. All the bitcoin I had since I started went up, from that time I decided to invest some more in other coins.
FreakSau

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

Since I joined here in bitcoin, I made a lot of trials  on how I am going to earn a bitcoin, I do captcha as well and I also tried gambling since I really want to earn and have more bitcoin, but at the end of the day it does not give me profit so now I am just doing trading and joining campaigns.

me also, I do bounty campaigns to get fund to join trading Cheesy
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

How I wish I learned about bitcoin in 2009. As of now, I believe that bitcoin will go up and will give me more profit. I am already earning now and looking forward for more in the coming years.
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Got in crypto in Dec 2017 and bought a little bitcoin and  some alt coins specially Ripples. It was when the market was at peak with bitcoin at 16000-19000$. Got rekt. Still haven't recovered my losses. Trying my best to do so.
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

Got in crypto in Dec 2017 and bought a little bitcoin and  some alt coins specially Ripples. It was when the market was at peak with bitcoin at 16000-19000$. Got rekt. Still haven't recovered my losses. Trying my best to do so.

Tough luck man, you didn't know back then what is about to happen next. But hey, don't lose hope because the market is about to recover big so you'll get your money back.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

I became a part of bitcoin community in the beginning of 2016. Back in 2009, i didn't knew much about cryptocurrencies, therefore, i missed my big chance of being in a whole other financial situation that i'm in now. Since i first got into bitcoin, i made few hundreds of dollars. Not much because i was just a beginner trying to undersatand what's this all about. I bought some and sold them when the price whent so high.
Bitcoin changed a lot of things in my life. It became a part of me and my reliable source of money.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I first invested in Bitcoin during the second half of 2012. I can't say the exact amount that I invested in during that time, but my first investment has given me an unrealized profit of 660x (purchasing price of $10 per coin, current price $6,600).
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.

Find my bitcoin wallet while the price was $17,000 I have sold, I had one and something bitcoins. Me and my wife bought a car after that. Amazing great. Bitcoin
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

Find my bitcoin wallet while the price was $17,000 I have sold, I had one and something bitcoins. Me and my wife bought a car after that. Amazing great. Bitcoin

Damn, you're one lucky guy.  Grin
I missed that initial opportunity to get in and by the time I got into it the prices were above 10k.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

A few months later when I was had been interested in cryptocurrency especially to bitcoin. When my friend told me about cryptocurrency and bitcoin he thought me on how to get a little bit of income using this forum. Then after a month I took a lot of time to read and understand what is cryptocurrency? And how can cryptocurrency helps economically and what is the benefit of bitcoin in all people's life.
Kambala07

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

my advantage to bitcoin? what I feel is, my economy since getting to know bitcoin is getting better, surely among us all here have in common in terms of the benefits of bitcoin, as the economic benefits start to improve. because surely many members here who have managed to earn a lot of money from bitcoin, and I think it is a very definite advantage for bitcoin hunters, who make money from bitcoin.
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

Overall it has brought me some profit, just that I wish I had sole in January. I have a little bit of profile, but that profit could had been so much, much more.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

As i'm just starting in cryptocurrency and my profit in bitcoin is not too big. It is not enough to buy more things that's why i still investing to earn more in order to fulfill my dreams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: