Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33451 times)
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

im not the "early investment " on this bitcoin era , ijust know it at middle of 2017 , and i think its not late enough , i got profit by that and i happy
but yeah that people who bought it on 2009 and still keep it will be rich man this day
I agree because the price since 2009 till now has become too high and it is really good to see the price of bitcoin moving high like this, as at starting of investing I was not sure will I be able to earn or not but now when I look at the price I feel really satisfied with my thinking that finally I have got good amount of money, I am having good hopes that soon my income with bitcoin will be high and I will get good profit.
To speak frankly, bitcoin is such a great invention of human being, it provides us a very good way to access  the benefit and reach to a success in case of having patience. No one can deny the useful that bitcoin and many more other coins are bringging much advantages  to our life. Yep, when I am  at the first time in this invironment,  indeed I feeled like a fish out of water. However, as I get it drift,  I have been getting hooked on it, it’s so attractive and profitable. In short, bitcoin is really a prospective job, the more patient you are, the more benefit you can reach.
So far, I have learned how to earn using the technology that has been giving away millions of dollars to people across Europe and America. The technology has given me financial freedom and I can very easily invest even a little money and start earning. I have been earning small little in Bitcoin and not a big hand yet but hope to get my worth of the portfolio multiplied in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

I think the advantage that took me to learn bitcoin is that I see some people who get bitcoin so that he can become so rich that I am interested in bitcoin.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

I think the advantage that took me to learn bitcoin is that I see some people who get bitcoin so that he can become so rich that I am interested in bitcoin.

Seeing other people rich can be a way for us to start being interested on what they are doing like invest money in bitcoin, some of us believe when you already see the result that is why I still believe in bitcoin because my friend bought a lot of things because of bitcoin.
Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

I knew about bitcoin in early a part of final year (2017)when bitcoin become still very reasonably-priced but I fail to investbecause i was playing ponzi scheme(MMM). I started out investing in bitcoin( Then bitcoin had visible a full-size boom) and some altcoin when it clean to me Ponzi was a scam. though i've make a few few gains in cryptocurrency but I neverthelessfelt terrible every time I don't forget the neglected golden possibility of purchasing bitcoin very reasonably-priced n early 2017.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

im not the "early investment " on this bitcoin era , ijust know it at middle of 2017 , and i think its not late enough , i got profit by that and i happy
but yeah that people who bought it on 2009 and still keep it will be rich man this day
I agree because the price since 2009 till now has become too high and it is really good to see the price of bitcoin moving high like this, as at starting of investing I was not sure will I be able to earn or not but now when I look at the price I feel really satisfied with my thinking that finally I have got good amount of money, I am having good hopes that soon my income with bitcoin will be high and I will get good profit.
To speak frankly, bitcoin is such a great invention of human being, it provides us a very good way to access  the benefit and reach to a success in case of having patience. No one can deny the useful that bitcoin and many more other coins are bringging much advantages  to our life. Yep, when I am  at the first time in this invironment,  indeed I feeled like a fish out of water. However, as I get it drift,  I have been getting hooked on it, it’s so attractive and profitable. In short, bitcoin is really a prospective job, the more patient you are, the more benefit you can reach.
So far, I have learned how to earn using the technology that has been giving away millions of dollars to people across Europe and America. The technology has given me financial freedom and I can very easily invest even a little money and start earning. I have been earning small little in Bitcoin and not a big hand yet but hope to get my worth of the portfolio multiplied in future.
in my opinion, the advantage I'm interested in learning bitcoin. see some people get rich and successful. I am interested in studying bitcoin.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:33:25 AM

I think I'm here with financial benefits. Bitcoin helps in dealing with financial problems with me. Maybe it's not just me who is helped by bitcoin, but most people on this forum are also helped. like that bitcoin helps us in the economy.

Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

Though I am just into this crypto world since I had started very late, I happen not to earn profit with bitcoin yet through investment but I had just earn a little profit from my signature bounty campaign which had just finished just last month from my token reward.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

The reward tokens that are given to me when I join the bounty campaign, is the profit that tbe bitcoin has brought to me, when I join this bitcoin activities.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:42:25 AM

I'm happy because a lot of things I've gotten from the profit of bitcoin, this is because I've bought and invested bitcoin since the beginning of 2016 when the price was not more than $ 250, unfortunately at that time I was hit by a scam from many cloud mining.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:59 AM

I was knowing bitcoin for the first time in 2014, the price was just around 600 USD and i was trying to find any way to get it for free. I joined many airdrops and claimed it from free airdrop sites. Until im tired and bored and then i stopped.
And then in 2017 i accidentally found a mail in my inbox that i have some bitcoin and then i checked that bitcoin already worth 3000 USD (its already grow around 500%). I really got a nice amount of money and not only that, i become very interested in bitcoin and altcoin since then.
hdueueiw432

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

I've known Bitcoin since 2009 but my knowledge is not wide enough to make the investment and I'm starting to learn and learn from my friends and start investing in 2013, I've failed too. Believe in luck without a plan. A few years later I made some profit from selling Bitcoin.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

All things considered, bitcoin now is prominent and loads of individuals have association on it however bitcoin as well as in all crypto coin. After the most recent year brag of cost of btc Bitcoin have huge effect in region economies and this additionally the start why I was associated with crypto and gaining great benefit multi month that can bolster my monetary needs.
ahdie12

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

I bought a house and paid for the finance I had owed from a failed investment. Then I realized that I had a lot of holes in my knowledge and experience so I started researching and rejoining Bitcoin.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Maybe if the beginning and we just know the world of crypto it will only make a profit that is not much. But if we know more about the currency crypto maybe it will get more profit.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

When I started in bitcoin,I cant imagine how can I get more profit here but getting to know more earning a lot of money here make my house renovation.I am so much blessed that me and my husband knows about cryptocurrency.I learned to save more than buy some things that we do need for everyday.I do have a goal now to continue  working on bitcoin to earn and also save for the future of my children.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

People normally look for ways to earn profits in various ways investing in bitcoins will definitely help one in earning huge amounts of profits as there is good  potential for the price of the bitcoins to go higher as every day new users are entering the bitcoin network with the thought to improve their lifestyle when they earn profits from the bitcoin community , since the inception of bitcoins the price of bitcoins kept on increasing or in other words it can be said that the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year which proves to be a good investment asset or commodity where one can earn good profits by investing in bitcoins.

tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

A friend of mine brought me in bitcoin just to earn as he earn a small amount of earnings but since he reached of the highest ranked he earn a big amount of profit that's why I started joining to participate to some campaign he joined. And I think it is enough to give some people idea to make them participate in this online currency just like how my friend introduce it to me.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Maybe if the beginning and we just know the world of crypto it will only make a profit that is not much. But if we know more about the currency crypto maybe it will get more profit.

yes it's true you say, if we know bitcoin from the beginning, we can get a lot of results, but it produces a lot of it, it's not easy, it really requires their hard work to succeed, and results can be achieved.

rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

yes it's true you say, if we know bitcoin from the beginning, we can get a lot of results, but it produces a lot of it, it's not easy, it really requires their hard work to succeed, and results can be achieved.
it is not too late if we joining in bitcoin or cryptocurrency today.we still have much opportunity to gain much money.bitcoin price in cheap price, we can buy it and hold it until atleast 2020 after bitcoin halving.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Yes, my opinion is that bitcoin is a technology in the form of digital currency that has a high exchange rate and uses a computer with high specs to get it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: