Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33453 times)
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I am not the happy guy who would be investing in Bitcoin from the very beginning of it existence, but I can say that I have already made more than I have invested in my entire life, so bitcoin helped me a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

I'm happy because a lot of things I've gotten from the profit of bitcoin, this is because I've bought and invested bitcoin since the beginning of 2016 when the price was not more than $ 250, unfortunately at that time I was hit by a scam from many cloud mining.
Congratulations, you have bought a very cheap price at the time. But how do you lose it? Do you have much? Or lose it, if you are still trying to maintain a generous source of income. Make your life happier and more successful. If it is a new lesson for you. Be more careful, remake from the beginning of success will come. Good luck.
kidd07

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I am not the happy guy who would be investing in Bitcoin from the very beginning of it existence, but I can say that I have already made more than I have invested in my entire life, so bitcoin helped me a lot.
Bitcoin brought me to become independently stable. Now I have my own income and can sustain my family needs.
It has very risky, yet i still have the opportunity to be profitable and financially stable.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

I just started joining in the crypto world just this year. I only buy a fraction of bitcoin to have a quick start on how this thing works. It happens that time as I started investing in bitcoin it goes in a favorable way so with just a short a period of time there was an increase of 30% in my capital. With that, I find ways and means to increase my bitcoin without putting in my fiat money since I don't have that much for investment. I participated in bounties and luckily I have chosen the right ICO that pays off. First time I received my rewards amounting $450 dollars brought by bitcoin and other cryptos.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:42:29 AM

I start doing faucets when I begin in bitcoin, I invested in ponzi schemes using the satoshis that I earned in the faucets I claimed, I still don't know about ponzis but it give me a nice profit and after I learn, I study different methods
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:59:13 AM

I became much focused on crypto and more especially bitcoin. A good friend of mine introduced bitcoin to me but i did not give her my mind and now, she is really enjoying with good rewards after the short term investment in the coin. That has really gingered me to stay with crypto.
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:19 AM

The profit I've got in bitcoin is a bit of money than the pioneers of bitcoin and long time holders of bitcoin cause when I first saw bitcoin in internet I never have interest on it but last year when bitcoin introduced itself in the world I noticed bitcoin  and that was the first time bitcoin got my attention and now everyday I'm greedy to learn more about this technology.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

Maybe the percentage of profit that bitcoin has brought me is 1000%. I did not imagine to hold a a huge amount money in my life but bitcoin made it into a reality. The profits helped me to stabilized our daily living and we don't have to borrow any money which is really hard to do.
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:35:11 AM

I've known bitcoin since 2015 but first I didn't believe it I thought bitcoin was a ponzi scheme. it turns out that after a few months you introduced me to bitcoin for a lot of money from bitcoin and finally I began to be interested and began to join in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin investment and participating in ICO projects are very profitable because we can get money from them without having to leave the house or go to the office. We can work anywhere as long as there is an internet network. and a few months ago I have been bitcoin as my main income.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

I think the high profit or earnings brought me here on bitcoin. More people are attracting here on bitcoin because of the earnings here. Also they want to invest here on bitcoin than banks. When I first use the bitcoin, The investments continuously increasing here on bitcoin so the bitcoin price also increases. The demand of bitcoin last year is high so it may affect the bitcoin price increase. That's why I attract here on bitcoin. 
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

I was first introduced to bitcoin by a teacher of mine at the secondary institution. This teacher had two Bitcoin and instantly, he bought a new car which enticed me to be in the crypto business.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

I was first introduced to bitcoin by a teacher of mine at the secondary institution. This teacher had two Bitcoin and instantly, he bought a new car which enticed me to be in the crypto business.

most of it is like that maybe yes, because someone who is open can influence our interests, including our interest in bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin has been proven that the income is quite large, so we are not wrong to choose it.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Teacher? But he was telling it to everyone or what? Cause i am just interested if techers could make their students to invest in crypto in bigger scale than only individual.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

Speaking of bitcoin, bitcoin has helped my life, especially in my family's current economy, which I can tell very well from before, and I regret a bit because I know a few new bitcoins a few years, if only I knew bitcoin from scratch maybe now I already a millionaire  Grin Grin
Bitcoin mainly help people with their economy related problems. It is a fulltime or part time income for many people and families. Bitcoin is a independent currency and it provides a lot of way like signature campaign job, mining, gambling, marketing etc to its user to earn money from it. Bitcoin is also help many investor to double their money in less time. So it also help me in those above way. It also help in my money transfer issues. Bitcoin is also help me to buy thing over Internet.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

Well, basically the opportunity to invest in BTC. There are various predictions, but most of them say that BTC will only grow in price in future and I fully support such opinions.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

most of it is like that maybe yes, because someone who is open can influence our interests, including our interest in bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin has been proven that the income is quite large, so we are not wrong to choose it.
Bitcoin has made a lot of money for investors when it comes to taking risks early in the market in the past few years. At present the market is fluctuating but the efficiency of investing in Bitcoin is still very big, at the end of this year I believe that this market will grow very strong and that is the opportunity for investors.

dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

The initial advantage that made me interested in trying to invest in the world of cryptocurrency is to open up opportunities for future success because with the rapid price movement we must be able to maximize the opportunities that exist into an advantage every time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Haji Rambo

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:14:01 AM

Bitcoin is very helpful, so we must be able to provide benefits to this forum. Use the right time and not disturb other activities.

[code
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATION[/u (https://goo.gl/5senP6)
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:48:25 AM

I think the advantage that makes me interested in trying to invest in the cryptocurrency world is that cryptocurrency can be used as an asset in the future, even though we have to be patient to be able to enjoy the results, but at least cryptocurrency can be used as an opportunity and can be used to earn side income besides salary when we work. We must be able to maximize the opportunities when using it.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

I have been in the bounty for 1 year, now my life needs have been fulfilled. Crypto is very helpful for my life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: