Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27093 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

Why did you choose this direction? Is someone from the team related to accounting?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

Why did you choose this direction? Is someone from the team related to accounting?
I think rather it is due to the fact that such a service will be popular all over the world and thanks to unique tools the project will be able to occupy most of this market.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

I think rather it is due to the fact that such a service will be popular all over the world and thanks to unique tools the project will be able to occupy most of this market.
Yes, the guys are trying to build a system that will be beneficial for everyone. I think this is an example of good business and it will be in demand. Early investors will be able to make good money. Cool
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance
As I understand it, it will be any business that is forced to keep accounting documents. And also it optimizes interaction between firms.
It will be really cool. I'm waiting for the alpha version with impatience to see how this all will work in practice.
So, I think this app will help to save good money for firms and customers. And it is great. I mean we were in short of this project. We need it for so long period of time and finally it is becoming true.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance
As I understand it, it will be any business that is forced to keep accounting documents. And also it optimizes interaction between firms.
It will be really cool. I'm waiting for the alpha version with impatience to see how this all will work in practice.
So, I think this app will help to save good money for firms and customers. And it is great. I mean we were in short of this project. We need it for so long period of time and finally it is becoming true.
Well this is an example of a good business that will benefit everyone. It's always good when the token is tied to the real business area, it will be in demand all the time.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

Well this is an example of a good business that will benefit everyone. It's always good when the token is tied to the real business area, it will be in demand all the time.
Here you are right and the demand for them will only grow in the future. The truth is not all business is so technological and not everyone is ready to buy tokens on the exchange.
accountingblockchain (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

Hi Kalehon,
Users range from individuals who need an accounting and tax solution for their crypto trades to small businesses to multinational corporations. The bigger the user, the larger the potential savings as big companies have very high overheads related to the present inefficient and duplicated way of doing accounting and reconciliations. The use of Accounting Blockchain solutions saves money to its users and makes their accounting more reliable, thus making them more efficient and trustworthy.
jordan_23

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

Hi Kalehon,
Users range from individuals who need an accounting and tax solution for their crypto trades to small businesses to multinational corporations. The bigger the user, the larger the potential savings as big companies have very high overheads related to the present inefficient and duplicated way of doing accounting and reconciliations. The use of Accounting Blockchain solutions saves money to its users and makes their accounting more reliable, thus making them more efficient and trustworthy.

Good day! This project seems great. The idea is really interesting. But, I have this question, Do you think most of the companies are willing to put their transactions in the internet? How secured this Blockchain is?
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

Hi Kalehon,

Good day! This project seems great. The idea is really interesting. But, I have this question, Do you think most of the companies are willing to put their transactions in the internet? How secured this Blockchain is?
Well, in fact it will be the most anonymous and secure system that exists. So I'm sure that many will use this system.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

What about the way out for exchanges. Are any negotiations already underway and when should the token appear on the exchange?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

Hello! This is just an excellent project and it will be in demand all over the world if, of course, the team fulfills its promises. I will wait for the launch of the alpha version.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

Hello! This is just an excellent project and it will be in demand all over the world if, of course, the team fulfills its promises. I will wait for the launch of the alpha version.
The project is only at the initial stage. As I understand it today, only the first day of sales. And then for investors who are on the white list. I think it's too early to talk about the alpha version.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

Will the team be represented at international conferences? I would gladly have looked at it. I think it's possible to make the project more popular and attract large investors and new partners.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Will the team be represented at international conferences? I would gladly have looked at it. I think it's possible to make the project more popular and attract large investors and new partners.
Yes, I would gladly have looked at it. I would like to see a video-broadcast. In the meantime, I will study the project, I think this coin should be in my portfolio
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

Yes, I would gladly have looked at it. I would like to see a video-broadcast. In the meantime, I will study the project, I think this coin should be in my portfolio
I understand now the discount is 100%. I still can get this discount or not? I would like to buy tokens as profitable as possible.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

Hi Kalehon,
I think large corporations will be able to save millions of dollars thanks to such a system. Therefore, they will be interested in integrating such a development into their business.
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

Hi Kalehon,
I think large corporations will be able to save millions of dollars thanks to such a system. Therefore, they will be interested in integrating such a development into their business.
Yes, after launching such a network, the project will have many users and the demand will be huge. I will continue to monitor the development of events.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

And what happens to the tokens that will not be sold? Will they be destroyed or will they be spent on a friend's goal?
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

Hi Kalehon,
Yes, after launching such a network, the project will have many users and the demand will be huge. I will continue to monitor the development of events.
As far as I know, some large organizations and companies now have their own accounting systems to deal with them. How do you convince them to accept the system using block chaining technology?
Bureatonic

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

Hi Kalehon,
As far as I know, some large organizations and companies now have their own accounting systems to deal with them. How do you convince them to accept the system using block chaining technology?

This is a very good question and I think that soon the developers will soon give us the answer to this. I think that there will be certain advantages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: