Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27096 times)
Jachinkam

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

Hello! if I participate in the affiliate program when I can get these tokens on the wallet?
I think this will happen at the end of all the stages of sales. I think these tokens will not be frozen.
mycophile

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

I am also very excited about this project being based out of Malta. They are indeed the blockchain island. I believe they are also looking at e-residency like Estonia did. Would be great, especially if it was beneficial to digital nomads who don't need or want to live in the same place. I hope there will soon be a place where we can provide feedback and suggestions for the project. Things like partnership ideas (like shopify) and ideas to attract large amounts of small-to-medium sized businesses to participate in the ecosystem, etc..

I know some whales that put large sums into the project, but sadly I don't think they used my ref-link. Oh well, glad I purchased my own with the bonus!
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

Hello! Where can I see how many tokens are sold now? For investors, this will be well understood.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

I am also very excited about this project being based out of Malta. They are indeed the blockchain island. I believe they are also looking at e-residency like Estonia did. Would be great, especially if it was beneficial to digital nomads who don't need or want to live in the same place. I hope there will soon be a place where we can provide feedback and suggestions for the project. Things like partnership ideas (like shopify) and ideas to attract large amounts of small-to-medium sized businesses to participate in the ecosystem, etc..

I know some whales that put large sums into the project, but sadly I don't think they used my ref-link. Oh well, glad I purchased my own with the bonus!
Yes, the project offers unique solutions and this technology will be in high demand. It will be necessary to buy tokens while the bonus is maximum.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

Yes, the project offers unique solutions and this technology will be in high demand. It will be necessary to buy tokens while the bonus is maximum.
I agree with you. I think this can be very good to earn. I will follow the development of the project.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

A great project, I liked the solutions they offer. I think it will be in demand all over the world. While talking about something early, but the idea is simply beautiful.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:27:39 AM

A great project, I liked the solutions they offer. I think it will be in demand all over the world. While talking about something early, but the idea is simply beautiful.
I hope that I can buy tokens while the discount still operates. I would like to buy tokens with the maximum benefit. I think until the end when I can multiply my capital.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

I hope that I can buy tokens while the discount still operates. I would like to buy tokens with the maximum benefit. I think until the end when I can multiply my capital.
All investors want this but for now it's too early to talk about anything. I would like to see more news from the team. For example, participation in conferences or arrangements with partners.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

All investors want this but for now it's too early to talk about anything. I would like to see more news from the team. For example, participation in conferences or arrangements with partners.
I think in the future it will be so. So far, that only the first stage of sales has begun and it is too early to talk about something. But personally, I believe that such a project will have all the prospects for the future.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

I think in the future it will be so. So far, that only the first stage of sales has begun and it is too early to talk about something. But personally, I believe that such a project will have all the prospects for the future.
In fact, it should be a new era of accounting. I like it, because many organizations around the world want to optimize their work.
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

In fact, it should be a new era of accounting. I like it, because many organizations around the world want to optimize their work.
The developers are counting on this. I will follow how it develops. But I even now see that the demand for such services will be enormous.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

Tell me please do you already negotiate with some companies about the integration of this product? I think it will be very important in the initial stages.
Bureatonic

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

Tell me please do you already negotiate with some companies about the integration of this product? I think it will be very important in the initial stages.
Yes this is a good question and I would like to know about it. I will continue to monitor how this project will work.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

Please tell me why did you decide not to run the bounty program? I would like to get my tokens and I think this is a good way to understand the project.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

Please tell me why did you decide not to run the bounty program? I would like to get my tokens and I think this is a good way to understand the project.
Now there is an excellent partner program. You can recommend the project to your friends and it will be much more profitable for both of you.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

Beautiful project. I think that the price of the token will go up if the team fulfills its promises. So, that I will follow the development.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Beautiful project. I think that the price of the token will go up if the team fulfills its promises. So, that I will follow the development.
Well, it's important to buy tokens while the maximum discount so you can earn the most. This is now the most important thing for me.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

The idea is simply beautiful, but it will not be easy to realize it. I will follow the further development. I think it will be really cool.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
I'm sure that it will be so and the price of the token will quickly go up. At this stage I will need to take the right decision...
I have not seen such proposals to solve the important problems of accounting. I think the project will be able to get a good number of customers, and the value of the token is soon to be very high.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
I'm sure that it will be so and the price of the token will quickly go up. At this stage I will need to take the right decision...
I have not seen such proposals to solve the important problems of accounting. I think the project will be able to get a good number of customers, and the value of the token is soon to be very high.
As I understand it, the team has already received approval of its idea from the competent persons from the sphere of accounting. I think that after the launch of the product, customers will be a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: