Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27093 times)
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

There are many nuances that only the accountant can understand. But for me, as an investor, the potential of the product is important. How many companies do you plan to join your platform in the first year after launch?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

There are many nuances that only the accountant can understand. But for me, as an investor, the potential of the product is important. How many companies do you plan to join your platform in the first year after launch?
I think the conversation about it will be more productive at the time of testing the first product. For partners or clients, a good and clear presentation of the work is important. I think we'll see that soon.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

After studying the technical documentation, I realized that the project offers a large scale development with excellent access to the market of companies that really need such a product. Success to the team. I'll support you.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

After studying the technical documentation, I realized that the project offers a large scale development with excellent access to the market of companies that really need such a product. Success to the team. I'll support you.
Yes, I myself can support this project. I'm ready to buy a few tokens right now and I think that the price will quickly go up.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

Yes, I myself can support this project. I'm ready to buy a few tokens right now and I think that the price will quickly go up.
I would like to know the team offers an analysis of its productivity for the next few years? What is the growth of the cost we can expect in the future?
Georysimu

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

I would like to know the team offers an analysis of its productivity for the next few years? What is the growth of the cost we can expect in the future?
I would be very interested to see the pace of development of this project. I think that this can be very good to earn.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

I would be very interested to see the pace of development of this project. I think that this can be very good to earn.
If you follow the roadmap, the team offers a phased introduction of their products into the blockchain network. I think that the maximum profit for investors will be in the end of 2019, when the platform will be fully opened in the blockchain network.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

If you follow the roadmap, the team offers a phased introduction of their products into the blockchain network. I think that the maximum profit for investors will be in the end of 2019, when the platform will be fully opened in the blockchain network.
For such a large scale project, I think that such terms are quite relevant. But let's see how the token sales will go. As long as I see a great community on the project.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

How long can I see a 50% bonus? I would like to participate in the project. The concept, I think, will be a huge success.  How can I register to buy tokens?
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

The big community will help to collect quickly necessary sum for development of the project. I'm glad to see a lot of participants here. Such a project should not be missed.  A good idea and a great team will yield high results.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

I think that, in strategically important countries for the project, the product will have a high level of application. As there is already some support from such participants. I'm talking about the interest in development. This is a fact.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

The big community will help to collect quickly necessary sum for development of the project. I'm glad to see a lot of participants here. Such a project should not be missed.  A good idea and a great team will yield high results.
Yes, the project is just beautiful. The main thing is that we all can very well make money on this. And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Yes, the project is just beautiful. The main thing is that we all can very well make money on this. And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.
besides, now there is a discount of 50%, it will be a very advantageous offer and this will give advantages on the exchanges.
Heanniellielch

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

besides, now there is a discount of 50%, it will be a very advantageous offer and this will give advantages on the exchanges.
I will wait for the growth of this project. I think that the price will quickly go up. But first you will need to see your first working prototypes.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

I will wait for the growth of this project. I think that the price will quickly go up. But first you will need to see your first working prototypes.
fund collections have started recently and I think that everything will be launched pretty soon. I will continue to follow this project.
becklyn06

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

I applied for the airdrop some time back but didnt get any response. Why is that please
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Now it is too early to say about the success of the project, as the investment fees have just started, but here I saw a great community. I think that early investors will give the opportunity to make a prototype product quickly. Investors will appreciate it.
Hillerini

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

Now it is too early to say about the success of the project, as the investment fees have just started, but here I saw a great community. I think that early investors will give the opportunity to make a prototype product quickly. Investors will appreciate it.
I hope it will be so. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. I liked the idea, but I'll have to spend a good advertising campaign. What budget is allocated for this?
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

I applied for the airdrop some time back but didnt get any response. Why is that please
This is interesting, I would also like to participate in the Aircraft or he is already closed you do not know?
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

This is interesting, I would also like to participate in the Aircraft or he is already closed you do not know?
I think it is worth to know the details of registration in this campaign. Is it possible that the required number of participants has already been complete ? I am also interested in such bonuses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: