Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27096 times)
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

project have good feature and have provide people a platform that give good opportunity to make good quality life.
And most importantly, this will save a large amount of money to large organizations. So this platform will be in great demand.
Well, the main thing to me is to make money on this as an investor. And I already decided to buy tokens. I think it will be profitable until the discount is valid.
yes 50% is a very good motivation for investors. I have already decided to buy tokens and I think this will be a great prospect.
And when tokens come out for an exchange? Are there any negotiations on this? Or already have information on this.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

project have good feature and have provide people a platform that give good opportunity to make good quality life.
And most importantly, this will save a large amount of money to large organizations. So this platform will be in great demand.
Well, the main thing to me is to make money on this as an investor. And I already decided to buy tokens. I think it will be profitable until the discount is valid.
yes 50% is a very good motivation for investors. I have already decided to buy tokens and I think this will be a great prospect.
And when tokens come out for an exchange? Are there any negotiations on this? Or already have information on this.
Announcements on this occasion will be a little later and the sale of tokens has only just begun. So I will follow the events' rallying.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

Announcements on this occasion will be a little later and the sale of tokens has only just begun. So I will follow the events' rallying.
The roadmap does not specify the terms for adding a token for exchange. But I think it will happen soon after the end of sales ICO. I think the audit period won't take longer than two weeks.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

I see new product reviews and community interest in development. What are the Bounty campaign categories now available? I would like to take part in this.
now there is only an affiliate program and nothing more. But this is a very good chance to earn from every deposit.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

I see new product reviews and community interest in development. What are the Bounty campaign categories now available? I would like to take part in this.
now there is only an affiliate program and nothing more. But this is a very good chance to earn from every deposit.
I read that the team offered a lot more.
"You can earn more tokens by participating in their bounty program (Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, bitcointalk etc.)"
Is it already closed?
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

"You can earn more tokens by participating in their bounty program (Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, bitcointalk etc.)"
Is it already closed?

I would like to fi the timing of the Bounty campaign. Where can I read the details of holding and participating? On the site of this information I have not seen.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

I see that the project is conducting a referral campaign. A good marketing strategy, I'm sure, will bring good results, and selling ICO would be a great proof of the team's effectiveness.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

I see that the project is conducting a referral campaign. A good marketing strategy, I'm sure, will bring good results, and selling ICO would be a great proof of the team's effectiveness.
I see that the team is directing all steps to actively expand the number of its followers. That's great. I think I can get a good profit after starting the products.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Is it already closed?

I would like to fi the timing of the Bounty campaign. Where can I read the details of holding and participating? On the site of this information I have not seen.
Campaign Airdrop for Twitter is only available for the first 12 500 people, in Telegram - available only the first thousand people. I didn't see any other options.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

Is it already closed?

Campaign Airdrop for Twitter is only available for the first 12 500 people, in Telegram - available only the first thousand people. I didn't see any other options.
The necessary number of participants has already been recruited and only the partner program is working on this. But this is a good option to earn.
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

it seems like I can only read and see. can not follow this project. because I am still a newcomer and still need a lot of experience. if only I had become Jr. member or member, maybe the story will be different. hopefully this project is still there for next year.  Cry

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

it seems like I can only read and see. can not follow this project. because I am still a newcomer and still need a lot of experience. if only I had become Jr. member or member, maybe the story will be different. hopefully this project is still there for next year.  Cry
Well, to invest in a project, I think that you will be able to participate in the purchase of tokens on the exchange. It'll be faster.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

Well, you can invest in this project and buy tokens for the future. I think now this is the maximum of what you can do.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

Is it already closed?

already have typed the necessary quantity of participants as I understood.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

Is it already closed?

already have typed the necessary quantity of participants as I understood.

The project is very interesting for different categories of participants. I think that this kind of activity shows the general interest in the development. After all, the application Accounting BLOCKCHAIN will be in demand and the price of tokens grow quickly.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

I am sure that this project will be well received among business companies to improve accounting work. This in turn will increase the investor's chances of getting a high return on investment. I will support this ICO.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

I am sure that this project will be well received among business companies to improve accounting work. This in turn will increase the investor's chances of getting a high return on investment. I will support this ICO.

Yes, I myself decided to buy a few tokens for myself. I think that I can make good money by the end of this year.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Yes, I myself decided to buy a few tokens for myself. I think that I can make good money by the end of this year.
Well this is the most important thing for all investors. I will follow the growth of this project. But I think that it will be just fine.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
I'd like to know. There is only general information about the strategic countries of the Eurozone. But which one of them will take part first? We need to wait for news updates about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: