Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27091 times)
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
I'd like to know. There is only general information about the strategic countries of the Eurozone. But which one of them will take part first? We need to wait for news updates about this.
I think the project team has chosen the best place to start working with clients. These countries use blockchain technologies very widely. It's going to be fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
This is a good question and I would also like to know the answer to it. Well, let's see what happens next.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

The project is already registered as a legal entity and has certain licenses been obtained? Huh
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

The project is already registered as a legal entity and has certain licenses been obtained? Huh
According to the developers, the project is registered in Malta and has all the lisenzias for conducting such activities.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

This is a good question and I would also like to know the answer to it. Well, let's see what happens next.
I think it will become known only after the launch of the first product or during the presentation. Companies and corporations that want active collaboration are not always ready to open their data in advance. But let's see what happens here.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

I think it will become known only after the launch of the first product or during the presentation. Companies and corporations that want active collaboration are not always ready to open their data in advance. But let's see what happens here.
Well, as I understand the work products will be presented only after you have collected a certain amount that is needed to run the alpha version.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

How are tokens sold now? Is there any information on the number of investments sold for viewing?  This would be a convenient reference for new entrants.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

How are tokens sold now? Is there any information on the number of investments sold for viewing?  This would be a convenient reference for new entrants.
The developers said that announcements on this matter will be much later. Well, I'll continue to follow how it develops and for the news from the developers.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Accounting on the blockchain. it's really something new and unique. I will follow the development of this project and the news from developers
amable

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

I sent already a message to someone from the team, to fix this deficiency. I think they will resolve it soon.
Heanniellielch

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Accounting on the blockchain. it's really something new and unique. I will follow the development of this project and the news from developers
and what is the plus that I have not seen the flux projects on the network. That is, the guys in fact there is no competition. This is very good for investors.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

and what is the plus that I have not seen the flux projects on the network. That is, the guys in fact there is no competition. This is very good for investors.
Well, to implement this project will not be so easy. I hope the team knows what it does and you will succeed. Good luck to you!
amable

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

How long can I see a 50% bonus? I would like to participate in the project. The concept, I think, will be a huge success.  How can I register to buy tokens?

a. Till the reaching of Soft Cap (wave1&2, and value in USD: $4,000,000) you'll see the 50% bonus.
b. You should go here to register: https://theaccountingblockchain.io/Login/Register
Hillerini

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

How long can I see a 50% bonus? I would like to participate in the project. The concept, I think, will be a huge success.  How can I register to buy tokens?

a. Till the reaching of Soft Cap (wave1&2, and value in USD: $4,000,000) you'll see the 50% bonus.
b. You should go here to register: https://theaccountingblockchain.io/Login/Register
Well, we do not know how much money has already been collected? So for me it will be just fine. I will follow the growth of this project.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Well, to implement this project will not be so easy. I hope the team knows what it does and you will succeed. Good luck to you!
I saw the team profiles on LinkedIn. Of course, the best experts and advisers are gathered here. I think the team knows their tasks and their solutions. I will support the development - there can be a big rise throughout the year.
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

I saw the team profiles on LinkedIn. Of course, the best experts and advisers are gathered here. I think the team knows their tasks and their solutions. I will support the development - there can be a big rise throughout the year.
I hope so and I can buy tokens for myself. I will follow the growth of this project and I want to buy tokens for myself.
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

I hope so and I can buy tokens for myself. I will follow the growth of this project and I want to buy tokens for myself.
especially since the discount now 50% is a very good motivation. I will follow the growth for this project.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

I wonder what the benefits will be for token holders who will represent small business companies when using products? I mean the early investors.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

Interesting project. I think that the price of the token will go up quickly. I will follow the growth of this project. But it's hard for me to draw conclusions without working prototypes.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Interesting project. I think that the price of the token will go up quickly. I will follow the growth of this project. But it's hard for me to draw conclusions without working prototypes.
When the prototypes are available, we will not be able to get such a high bonus. On this you should make a decision earlier if you want to get the maximum profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: