Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27093 times)
Zachiermar

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

It seems to me that the value of the project is that the team does not need to offer their product. Users will want to use it as soon as these products are available. AB will need not a lot of advertising. On the great developments the news spreads quickly.
I think that on the number of more frequent  use of blockchain technology such a product may be in demand in accounting circles. Investors will have a good return on their investment.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

What exactly do you offer to helping businesses in accounting that isn't already being done by existing accounting companies?

The immediate benefit to those business that would start using AB Fingertips Suite is the reduction in the accountants’ time required.
Many firms would immediately drastically reduce the number of accountants employed in reconciliation departments.
Auditing time required will be reduced drastically due to the fact that audit tests performed would no longer need to check the validity of the triple entry transactions. These are being confirmed by the other company on the opposing spectrum, which is an independent 3rd party. Auditors will start placing reliance on Triple Entries as they are cemented in the Blockchain.
Throughout the consultation stage, AB encountered many businesses explaining how rogue employees within their organisation used creative accounting and manipulation of data to defraud their employer. This in the past has been
as easy as changing the supplier invoice bank details in order to channel the funds their way. Currently to deter this type of fraud and other fraud risks, companies undertake to implement flimsy, costly and time consuming systems of internal control, including multiple checking and re-checking. AB’s Fingertips Triple Entry Suite will serve as a shield against fraud as invoice details as well as the suppliers’ bank details as well as all invoice data would be recorded in the Blockchain and can never be manipulated. (WP)

Of course, such costs can be reduced thanks to AB. For large corporations these costs can be calculated in large amounts.
Naleynames

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

What exactly do you offer to helping businesses in accounting that isn't already being done by existing accounting companies?

The immediate benefit to those business that would start using AB Fingertips Suite is the reduction in the accountants’ time required.
Many firms would immediately drastically reduce the number of accountants employed in reconciliation departments.
Auditing time required will be reduced drastically due to the fact that audit tests performed would no longer need to check the validity of the triple entry transactions. These are being confirmed by the other company on the opposing spectrum, which is an independent 3rd party. Auditors will start placing reliance on Triple Entries as they are cemented in the Blockchain.
Throughout the consultation stage, AB encountered many businesses explaining how rogue employees within their organisation used creative accounting and manipulation of data to defraud their employer. This in the past has been
as easy as changing the supplier invoice bank details in order to channel the funds their way. Currently to deter this type of fraud and other fraud risks, companies undertake to implement flimsy, costly and time consuming systems of internal control, including multiple checking and re-checking. AB’s Fingertips Triple Entry Suite will serve as a shield against fraud as invoice details as well as the suppliers’ bank details as well as all invoice data would be recorded in the Blockchain and can never be manipulated. (WP)

Of course, such costs can be reduced thanks to AB. For large corporations these costs can be calculated in large amounts.
For small companies, this development is also very important. This will reduce the need for additional recalculations, and this reduces the time of the accounting audit.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

"Auditors will start placing reliance on Triple Entries as they are cemented in the Blockchain."
Audits are organised by state authorities. This project requires the support of the state. I think at the legislative level.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

For small companies, this development is also very important. This will reduce the need for additional recalculations, and this reduces the time of the accounting audit.
If you estimate the number of companies that can use these products, then the platform's profit can be huge. I think that this potential is very important for investors.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

I understood that there was already a preliminary work with the leaders of the tax industry, and during the launch of the products they will cooperate with the platform. I think this is a very valuable cooperation.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

If you estimate the number of companies that can use these products, then the platform's profit can be huge. I think that this potential is very important for investors.
The statistics offered by the project team also indicate the possibility of joining a large number of consumers. So I think those Members who buy tokens now, will have a great chance to increase their contributions several times very quickly.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

I would like to learn more about the opportunities for the project after winning the ESTS Seed Competition. Where can I find more information?
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

I would like to learn more about the opportunities for the project after winning the ESTS Seed Competition. Where can I find more information?
I am also interested in this question. As much as any partnership or support for the project is important to me.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Each of the stages of token sales bounds the sum of the investment fees. I would like to understand the time frame of the ICO? Will they be installed by developers in the event that the sales will go on for a long time?
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

I am also interested in this question. As much as any partnership or support for the project is important to me.
The winning project of the ESTS ICO Seed competition was chosen through the online voting system.  More details  of the ESTS Initiative on the official channel.
http://ellulschranz.com/the-accounting-blockchain-private-placement/
Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

The winning project of the ESTS ICO Seed competition was chosen through the online voting system.  More details  of the ESTS Initiative on the official channel.
As I understand it, this company conducts such contests in order to help interesting projects to develop. Now another contest is being held. This increases the confidence in the AB project.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

As I understand it, this company conducts such contests in order to help interesting projects to develop. Now another contest is being held. This increases the confidence in the AB project.
Is this the financial support of the project? I think received in general, any affiliate support can bring good results.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:44:08 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 04:03:41 PM by Gryosletul

The project is relevant for our time and will be able to bring great savings to the participants when using the products.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Is this the financial support of the project? I think received in general, any affiliate support can bring good results.
I read that it is not about financial support, but other assistance in the development of the project,  such as ICO legal services, Tokenomics services, ESTS Certificate of Excellence, the impact of ESTS community on all of   ESTS social media, access to  network of Token buyers Private
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

With these opportunities, the team can quickly win the trust of companies. I hope that the access of products in different countries will happen within the specified timeframe. So investors will be able to get a good profit from the sale of tokens.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

I read that it is not about financial support, but other assistance in the development of the project,  such as ICO legal services, Tokenomics services, ESTS Certificate of Excellence, the impact of ESTS community on all of   ESTS social media, access to  network of Token buyers Private
I am sure that winning this contest will help AB get more support from investors and good advertising for joining partners. Thanks for the info.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

I am sure that winning this contest will help AB get more support from investors and good advertising for joining partners. Thanks for the info.

Yes, I'm sure that's how it will be. I think the price of the token will quickly go up because the project will be really in demand by other people.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

Great project. I think this will be very in demand, but the implementation of the project should be quite difficult. I would like to see the alpha version as soon as possible.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

Great project. I think this will be very in demand, but the implementation of the project should be quite difficult. I would like to see the alpha version as soon as possible.
alpha will be launched already in December 2018. Everything will be according to the roadmap if the project collects the right amount for development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: