Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27093 times)
Shangerian

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

I read that the commitment of the project developers confirmed their willingness to freeze their tokens for a period of three years. I think this is a good indicator for investors.

There are small nuances. The team will receive partial access tokens every six months. The sixth part of the coins will ripen every six months. But it is also very effective for the credibility of the developers.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

I see that the project is pegged to the dollar. What currency is available to purchase tokens?
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

I see that the project is pegged to the dollar. What currency is available to purchase tokens?
All currencies are listed on the project site when accessing buying tokens. BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

I read that the commitment of the project developers confirmed their willingness to freeze their tokens for a period of three years. I think this is a good indicator for investors.

There are small nuances. The team will receive partial access tokens every six months. The sixth part of the coins will ripen every six months. But it is also very effective for the credibility of the developers.
A very important point to raise the credibility of the project. I also drew attention to this fact. Of course, this will give an impetus for the team to complete its development with maximum success for the token.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

A very important point to raise the credibility of the project. I also drew attention to this fact. Of course, this will give an impetus for the team to complete its development with maximum success for the token.
In fact, the project has everything to implement this idea. There is an authoritative team and a great idea and investors are very active. I think it will be cool.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

In fact, the project has everything to implement this idea. There is an authoritative team and a great idea and investors are very active. I think it will be cool.
but we know how many tokens have already been sold and how much money has been collected? I would like to see how this all works.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

all applications will be running at the same time or which ones will be launched earlier?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

all applications will be running at the same time or which ones will be launched earlier?
the demo version will be launched as early as December 2018 and the first application will be launched in February 2019. Everything else will be launched later.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

the demo version will be launched as early as December 2018 and the first application will be launched in February 2019. Everything else will be launched later.
Now it is clear. But on exchanges, tokens will appear earlier and I think that the price of the coin will quickly go up. I think in October we will be able to assess the demand for this token.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

Now it is clear. But on exchanges, tokens will appear earlier and I think that the price of the coin will quickly go up. I think in October we will be able to assess the demand for this token.
Personally, I'm going to keep tokens for a long time. I think selling them will be the most profitable after the launch of this platform in full.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

but we know how many tokens have already been sold and how much money has been collected? I would like to see how this all works.
According to the data on the site we can understand that AB have collected more than 2 million dollars, but I have not seen how many tokens sold.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

Now the development of the project will depend on the interest of investors in this product. Now I see a steady growth of registered participants. I hope that this will continue until the launch of the platform.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

According to the data on the site we can understand that AB have collected more than 2 million dollars, but I have not seen how many tokens sold.
Cool. So investors trust the project and feel the future of this project. I think it's very important.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

I think this result is a good indicator for the further sale of tokens. Now I will follow the progress of development as I supported the project. I think such an idea is very promising.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

I think this result is a good indicator for the further sale of tokens. Now I will follow the progress of development as I supported the project. I think such an idea is very promising.
Yes you are right idea and really great. I think it will help us to earn in the future. I see that this is a good investment.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

Cool. So investors trust the project and feel the future of this project. I think it's very important.

I look forward to the next stage. I want to see the beginning of the first product development. I think that with more development activity the team will be able to get more support from investors.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

Of course, after collecting soft cap, the team will be able to work more actively on the creation of the platform. I think that the timing of ICO can be fast, as the activity of investors is high.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

This will happen if the team can adhere to the deadlines specified in the roadmap. I'm talking about the ICO sales term. This is a very important factor.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

I have not yet seen the information on the conduct of Airdrop, which would stimulate investors not to sell quickly their tokens. Is it in the team's plans?
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

I would like to know that the team is working with professionals from accounting to identify important implementation points for different regions. Are there any news about their responses?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: