Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27093 times)
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

If the team can succeed after the release of the first product, the rest of the development, I think, will immediately be successful. But it is necessary to pleasantly a good advertising campaign in the first period after the release of the alpha version. 
In general, the team allocates for advertising a quite fair part of the sale of investments. In this way, all clients will receive information about the possibilities of such development.
I think that after the launch of the first product also need an introductory consultation for participants, or perhaps online training, for the first integration of companies.
Introductory instruction and online support should be a must for the success of companies. I think this is provided by the project developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pieangel

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

If the team can succeed after the release of the first product, the rest of the development, I think, will immediately be successful. But it is necessary to pleasantly a good advertising campaign in the first period after the release of the alpha version. 
In general, the team allocates for advertising a quite fair part of the sale of investments. In this way, all clients will receive information about the possibilities of such development.
I think that after the launch of the first product also need an introductory consultation for participants, or perhaps online training, for the first integration of companies.
Introductory instruction and online support should be a must for the success of companies. I think this is provided by the project developers.
I think it is true it must all be mutually cooperate so that all goes well and will be a successful project.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

I think it is true it must all be mutually cooperate so that all goes well and will be a successful project.
I think that brief information initially will help to quickly understand the work in these products. As the developers say the platform will be intuitively understandable.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

Now the team needs to focus on finding large investors. I think that this already has the necessary data on the profitability of the project.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

The community around the project continues to expand. I think that at such a pace towards the end of product development, the fame of AB is spread around the world. It will be a success.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

I think that brief information initially will help to quickly understand the work in these products. As the developers say the platform will be intuitively understandable.
The convenient interface is very important for rapid implementation of development in a large number of business companies. So I'm waiting for a good strategy from the team to implement my idea. Good luck.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

A good rating of the project tells me about the qualitative preparation of the project to launch the first stage of ICO sale. I've seen the support of early investors. That's cool.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

So far, not all countries are ready to move to full scale application of blockchain technology. But I think that such products as AB will help to make such integration fast.
By this, the project team is working on the creation of a memorandum, where AB is united with the most reputable tax service companies around the world.

Vivinthosh, where from did you got this informations? Thanks in advance!
I also read this brief information in white paper. But there are no details.

"No one accountant in the world holds detailed global taxation knowledge and this is why AB is teaming up with the most reputable taxation service firms around the world. Throughout the research period undertaken by AB in the past months, the team successfully approached the big names in the accountancy world and commenced establishing Memorandum of Agreement in order to keep AB services up to date with the ever-changing taxation laws around the globe."
https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf
This is an important point in creating a global platform. I hope that during the sales ICO, we will have more details.
In many countries, the legal basis for taxation is changing very often. I am sure that such an arrangement would simplify the work of accounting.
amable

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

So far, not all countries are ready to move to full scale application of blockchain technology. But I think that such products as AB will help to make such integration fast.
By this, the project team is working on the creation of a memorandum, where AB is united with the most reputable tax service companies around the world.

Vivinthosh, where from did you got this informations? Thanks in advance!
I also read this brief information in white paper. But there are no details.

"No one accountant in the world holds detailed global taxation knowledge and this is why AB is teaming up with the most reputable taxation service firms around the world. Throughout the research period undertaken by AB in the past months, the team successfully approached the big names in the accountancy world and commenced establishing Memorandum of Agreement in order to keep AB services up to date with the ever-changing taxation laws around the globe."
https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf

Thanks. Makes sense now.
amable

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Blockchain Accountant is a revolution in technology for businesses. Especially, the project implementing 3 applications will create good opportunities for businesses and individuals. Can users choose to use each application independently according to individual needs?

I think the answer is YES. My argument is that the two platforms will be launched separately, one in Dec 2018/Feb 2019 and the other in Jun 2019. The blockchain will come last, in Dec 2019.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

Blockchain Accountant is a revolution in technology for businesses. Especially, the project implementing 3 applications will create good opportunities for businesses and individuals. Can users choose to use each application independently according to individual needs?

I think the answer is YES. My argument is that the two platforms will be launched separately, one in Dec 2018/Feb 2019 and the other in Jun 2019. The blockchain will come last, in Dec 2019.
Part of the answer can also be seen in the description of the products themselves. I think that their individual approach will develop the whole platform and expand the number of participants.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Is there a limit to the number of bounty campaign participants? I see great interest in this product. This can significantly reduce the amount of the award.
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

I see that the AB team has conducted a large scale study of this market and found support among professionals in accounting to choose the right direction for the creation of the three products offered.
Good luck to you.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Part of the answer can also be seen in the description of the products themselves. I think that their individual approach will develop the whole platform and expand the number of participants.
The gradual integration of accounting with these products will help to properly organize all the work on the platform and between business companies. I think it's a good decision.
Bureatonic

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

Business environment Without Borders this is definitely a successful option for the project. I am sure that when collecting all the planned investments the team will introduce a development that will change the work of accounting.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

I think that now is the best time for such an investment. Tokens will be in demand soon. After all, the world community is increasingly interacting with each other, and it needs reliable work of accounting and taxation.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

For small business all products will be useful in work? Or are there certain characteristics of the products that define suitable customers?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

The gradual integration of accounting with these products will help to properly organize all the work on the platform and between business companies. I think it's a good decision.
Product launches depend only on the collection of investments? Or are there additional factors that affect the time interval between running all products?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Business environment Without Borders this is definitely a successful option for the project. I am sure that when collecting all the planned investments the team will introduce a development that will change the work of accounting.
All investors hope for the success of AB. I think that by the end of 2019 the value of the token will be very high. But it is difficult to judge the exact figures of profit.
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

All investors hope for the success of AB. I think that by the end of 2019 the value of the token will be very high. But it is difficult to judge the exact figures of profit.
I think the direction of the market(BTC price) is also very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: