Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:56:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to become millionaires not over night  (Read 672 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

To become a millionaire in over the night may be impossible. Everything needs the effort. We can see how the efforts and jobs of many millionaires in crypto, they have less sleep. Their effort includes their spending time for analyzing the market, updates, and coins existing on the lists. Of course, it needs more attention to get the profits.

More and more sleepless nights there to archieve the goals. One of my friends there  he got a audi. He told me he just sleep 1 hr or 2 hours per day  to archieve this goal.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

I think the biggest problem in the crypt is a scam. Now it is rather difficult for beginners to become a millionaire because they invest in scam projects.
Neutronbot

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

Very good advice. Particularly suitable for beginners. I think short-term trading is not for me. This is too difficult. What you say is very reasonable.
m4shorVasil

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Such beautiful tips but there is only one thing remaining to figure out - are a millionaire yet?
Cuz if you not than all these tips can't be taken seriously, for real
Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

There is noway to become millionaire in overnight. We can become millionaire but it takes time. Any good investment can make you millionaire.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

The most important thing is security because no matter how much you earn you will not be able to get this money if you suffers  a hacker attack.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

Don't go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

This is quite true! Based on my experience hodling may not be the best way to go especially with newer projects but this can be applied to the most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Eth and the likes. Why is this so? Because many of the new projects are actually based on experiments there is no guarantee that what they are doing will really work and we know that it can take time to make an idea work. Another problem with many ICOs is that with utility tokens we are not supposed to be getting anything like dividends if the project will succeed unlike with buying stocks which essentially limit the value of the token unless the project is as big as Binance whose coin is really doing good.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

My recommendation for a newbie is just watch for some months. Just learn and watch, don't invest immediately. Use similators or testnets of some exchanges to try yourself without investing. Don't get angry when you cannot get real profit. And learn security first before investing.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience.
In fact, I think until now I still feel the need to keep learning about cryptocurrency. Because every day there is always more information to improve our knowledge.
Crypto is very unique to me.
Crypto gives me many advantages whether it is science or income.

Talk about security, crypto is safe enough for me.
If we can keep our personal data well, then we will have no problem with data loss.

Be careful about making decisions when we are in a trade activation, do not let emotions force us to act too soon after we make mistakes.

I can summarize as below;
Manage personal data well,
Keep updating our knowledge,
Manage our emotions when we are in trading activities
And we'll see that we can meet a good end result.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

From my experience i am telling

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some  have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it because I learned or I've got your point on how or what I am going to do in this crypto world. I do what you say " Dont go for too much hodl. Some  have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell. " thanks of this words.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some  have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it because I learned or I've got your point on how or what I am going to do in this crypto world. I do what you say " Dont go for too much hodl. Some  have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell. " thanks of this words.

yes we you take some thing , thats the real worth of this post. do not too much hodl that will be very mess to you

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

Now pour a lot of advice, first of all it depends on the strategy that you lead,you can now buy coins on the degree of risk(so to speak echelons that can give more profit,and more risks ssotvetstvenno,but there are those that are more reliable,but less profit,split evenly and buy for 2 years,and looking at 2020,which will cost,I think the numbers will please you,there is a tech that at the peak sells,on the decline buys,trades so to say,they have their own strategy!

tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

Thank you for the methods you have shared. A lot of useful things to help people make more money. But to create an excel sheet, I do not think it's necessary. There are many applications that help me measure progress on ios

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

These tips and simple strategies are actually useful for us to succeed here in cryto. There is no shortcut to success, we really need to exert enough effort and we should work hard as well if we really want to reach our target goals here. Patience is also the best key that we could use to gain a good profit in time.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

There is no any short cut to be a millionaire unless you won a lotto. I think you should try to invest in cryptocurrency because this is one of the best investment that helps you to obtained a huge income .
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:57:54 AM

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

I agree for almost all the statement but I disagree not to hold for long. By experience, potential altcoin takes time have a momentum because they are still in development. I think you are talking about shitcoins that pumps after few months and suddenly dump like he'll and didn't bounce back.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

the tips are good. Many beginners sometimes forget to learn more about crypto and eventually make them do not have enough knowledge to enter in this field. too lazy to learn and just want to immediately get results is often done by many people. enter into the field of crypto let alone the ICO is not instant and can deliver results, but keep the process.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabbitkenith

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

The art of understanding when its "too late" is very important.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

So basically you are just mentioning that how to use the crypto currencies and where to invest money and what are the supporting ways to track everything. I guess its hard to have broad concept of the crypto currencies in such short post. Crypto currencies are vast and they can take up big time from us to get profited. The only one important thing that I came to know from the crypto is that, they are very time consuming, they ask for your patience and without giving that one they will never pay back you. So its better to enjoy your life while the crypto blooms at one sight. Thats the formula I am keeping for now.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

someone should really look outside the official website and check the references of the team and if their profile is real. Then study the white paper to see if the investment is valuable it is good advice but I will not only trust the decline of ICO, although it is better than most other ICO review websites
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: