Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALIAS (prev. XSPEC) | Anonymous | PoSv3 & PoAS | Tor | Ring Signatures  (Read 36034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Emileetran

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

it is currently the highlight of health users especially among medical personnel, hopefully dev's token is serious in developing this token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:13:46 AM

What mission will be formed by Spectrecoin? What is the advantage of a Spectrecoin? How does Spectrecoin protect the identity of its users?

Mrmogz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

What mission will be formed by Spectrecoin? What is the advantage of a Spectrecoin? How does Spectrecoin protect the identity of its users?

I'm just a HODLER, but the long term mission is to have a 100% secure, anonymous and private cryptocurrency. Basically a PoS Monero if you will. I would recommend joining the Discord server to stay up to date, and check the bi-weekly updates from @mandica which showcase the continual progress. Coins like XVG market themselves as private when in fact they are nothing close to anonymous nor private, whereas XSPEC seems to be now focused on locking down and analyzing the code to actually accomplish those things. After that, then a new marketing campaign can begin. 

I would read this update  for how current anonymous transactions work and some other info. https://news.spectreproject.io/anonymous-transactions/
BrianH

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

Still kinda confusing maybe someone should do a youtube tutorial  video. SO to  do private transaction  u have to  go XSPEC to spectre  spectre to a private address then to use those coins again convert then back to XSPEC   .

If you move XSPEC to a private address it gets DESTROYED, just like in the original ShadowCash. I lost $1800 doing this, back when this coin was worth something. IF stealth addresses ever become the default, that would be the only time you should attempt something like this.

TaylorCZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

If you move XSPEC to a private address it gets DESTROYED, just like in the original ShadowCash. I lost $1800 doing this, back when this coin was worth something. IF stealth addresses ever become the default, that would be the only time you should attempt something like this.

WTF are you serious? I haven't tried it, but if you are telling truth, that is really screwed.
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

If that was the case we wouldn't be where the coin is today....it has lots of community support, an active project manager and devs and a very good future. Please go spread your fud somewhere else.
  Roll Eyes
blurnetwork

Activity: 209
Merit: 9

The Blur Network

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

So XSPEC switched to PoSv3, hm?  Interesting.  Suppose I'll keep an eye on how this pans out...
TaylorCZ

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

Don't take me wrong I'm not spreading FUD, I'm supporter of XSPEC !!!!!!

I'm just absolutely shocked finding out that you can destroy your own coins just by sending them to stealth address. I own XSPEC several month but haven't learned about this so far. I haven't tried it myself, fortunately, but it scares me.
So I'm asking - is it really true?
romanlanskoj

Activity: 340
Merit: 254

CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

Who controls the nodes of the blockchain?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1956996
I can create the cryptocurrency Ethereum-token for you, with any initial supply,  batch transfers, enable the owner to print new tokens,  custom currency rates (can make the token's value be backed by ether  by creating a fund that automatically sells and buys them at market value) and other features.
Full support and privacy

Only you will be able to issue it and only you will have all the copyrights!

Price is only 0.33 ETH in June 2017 (I ask you also gift me a small % of issued coins).

viber +375298563585
telegram +375298563585
gmail romanlanskoj@gmail.com

The information I need:
1) the address where your new currencies will be created and then the amount;
2) the name for your token and amount of decimals for display purposes;
3) if you need the token's value be backed by smart contract (automatically sells and buys) - write me this prices please;
4) if you want the amount of coins in circulation to change please tell it (the possibility to issue or remove your tokens from circulation);
5) also please send at least 0.05-0.1 ETH to 0x4BCc85fa097ad0f5618cb9bb5bc0AFfbAEC359B5 (or 0.33 ETH if you totally wanna prepay).

Your ETH Token will be seen like here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x6d57fe045dcced8b289db59f66cd4354b6483d63
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:29:20 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 03:48:49 PM by Bitman86

I'm just absolutely shocked finding out that you can destroy your own coins just by sending them to stealth address. I own XSPEC several month but haven't learned about this so far. I haven't tried it myself, fortunately, but it scares me.

It is a beautiful truth, the past of those XSPEC is cut, these are destroyed and an equal amount of SPECTRE (anonymous tokens) is created
in this way the number total coins remain constant, after these transformations.
In the same way for to transform SPECTREs from Private to Public, these are destroyed and new XSPECs are created. The total amount of coins always remains the same.
It is possible to go from Private to Public, so there is no reason to be scared.
At the beginning of the blockchain there were very few SPECTREs, people had their coins in public form: XSPECs to win through Staking,
after a time it began to be possible to send them privately.  Smiley But coins were never lost in this way. Smiley  This is a brief summary, the topic is broader.

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
XSPEC-team (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

Please try to understand and read a bit before posting rubbish. You can safely send coins to stealth addresses both 'normal' coins and 'anonymous' coins. There are no faults on the blockchain and coins do not get lost.

Please read this about how to use anonymous transactions:

https://news.spectreproject.io/anonymous-transactions/

Cut through all the hype of certain other coins and Spectre actually have working anonymous transactions.

XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

Still kinda confusing maybe someone should do a youtube tutorial  video. SO to  do private transaction  u have to  go XSPEC to spectre  spectre to a private address then to use those coins again convert then back to XSPEC   .

This is rubbish, no coins get destroyed, you really need to learn a thing or two about blockchain and about Spectre and please read this:

You can create anonymous coins from XSPEC and you can create XSPEC from anonymous coins. You will never loose your coins. Please send me the TXid for that transaction where you claim you lost coins as it's rubbish. You show that you don't understand how it works.

I would also like to say that the code for Spectre has changed quote a bit since the days of SDC and the documentation written for SDC is not always correct. It would be so much more useful if you guys could read up a bit before you post and when you talk about transactions, please post a link to the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/tx.dws?1487476.htm

This is an anonymous transaction. If you don't post links to transactions etc. then how are we meant to comment and respond. Saying that you lost coins without any links to the transaction appears as just FUD. The blockchain doesn't lie so post links to transactions.

Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:37:37 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 03:49:40 PM by Bitman86

To put it another way, Spectrecoin coins are like Mass and Energy in Physics: These can not be destroyed, these only change their nature,
a certain amount of Energy is transformed in Mass and then a certain amount of Mass is transformed in Energy but it is proven that these can not be destroyed.
Of course with this caveat you can use the word "destroy" to say that it changed its nature. And even at the risk of creating confusion, I like the word "destroy" if
you understand that is "destroy the past" of these coins, but not their future new and clean. Understanding well please, this is key in this project.
I added something else to clarify the ideas but the topic is well treated here:

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

NEWSLETTER

https://news.spectreproject.io/stealth-staking/

Check out information on the upcoming mandatory update and a new version of Stealth Staking.

Spectre.v2 will be a mandatory, consensus update. A date will be set as soon as we have the binaries and the final code pushed to GitHub.

We will introduce our own version of Stealth Staking built upon the already functioning anonymous transaction system.

We won't stay under the radar for very long!

TaylorCZ

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

It is a beautiful truth, the past of those XSPEC is cut, these are destroyed and an equal amount of SPECTRE (anonymous tokens) is created
in this way the number total coins remain constant, after these transformations.
In the same way for to transform SPECTREs from Private to Public, these are destroyed and new XSPECs are created. The total amount of coins always remains the same.
It is possible to go from Private to Public, so there is no reason to be scared.
At the beginning of the blockchain there were very few SPECTREs, people had their coins in public form: XSPECs to win through Staking,
after a time it began to be possible to send them privately.  Smiley But coins were never lost in this way. Smiley  This is a brief summary, the topic is broader.

Thanks for clarification, I understood that you can destroy coins permanently by doing it. I'm glad it is not true. Actually I haven't tried private operations yet (don't know anybody whom send the coins). For now I'm holding evrrything in the public wallet, running 24/7 staking node and waiting for greater adoption of Spectre.
LuckySpectrecoin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

who will make stealth staking technology?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
LuckySpectrecoin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

Why do not you pay developers for the last few weeks? Do they work for free?

XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

who will make stealth staking technology?

The Spectre developers will make Stealth Staking. There may be more than one dev involved. We have the concept worked out and we need to code and test. There will be more on this in the coming newsletters.

XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

We are always paying the developers unless they would volunteer and work for free. Why do you ask? Everybody got paid.

LuckySpectrecoin

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

We are always paying the developers unless they would volunteer and work for free. Why do you ask? Everybody got paid.
I do not see here the information that the developers paid
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RQwcIJOfdiywrJ_I5vA4L7dnCbnClJ2Bi9-D_4IIA7I/edit?usp=sharing

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: