Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALIAS (prev. XSPEC) | Anonymous | PoSv3 & PoAS | Tor | Ring Signatures  (Read 36034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
XSPEC-team (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Why do not you pay developers for the last few weeks? Do they work for free?

We are always paying the developers unless they would volunteer and work for free. Why do you ask? Everybody got paid.
I do not see here the information that the developers paid
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RQwcIJOfdiywrJ_I5vA4L7dnCbnClJ2Bi9-D_4IIA7I/edit?usp=sharing

Then you are not reading it right. The developers get paid for the work they do. If they have 2-3 weeks off for example, they don't get paid. Some developers will work for future rewards and a stake in the project. It will all come together. I don't get all these questions. Just join the community at Discord and chat and you can just ask all this live.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

if this is an open project, can I see more details about the work done?
   Mandica promised that she would publish information every week about what was done. You can tell what kind of work was done for example in June and so on ...
   I do not see any information, only promises. Also please tell me if there is a summary of the new developer Tec? what projects did he do before?
 What is his experience? What task is set for him today?
 What is the deadline for completing this task and how much does he want money for this task?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:34:16 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 01:52:06 AM by Beachguy2

Newsletters have been bi-weekly and quite regular.....perhaps you've missed them.
If you would come to the discord server....the main place for information.....
I believe you would be very satisfied.  Wink
Although I'm curious why you switch between Russian, Chinese and English in your posts exclusively here....may I ask your native language?
These questions seem to have an "edge" with "demands" to them when reading the newsletters and spending some time in discord would serve to give you answers.
Also @rkh who I'm sure you know mods the russian version of BitcoinTalk.
Or is something getting lost in translation....

LuckySpectrecoin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

Newsletters have been bi-weekly and quite regular.....perhaps you've missed them.
If you would come to the discord server....the main place for information.....
I believe you would be very satisfied.  Wink
Although I'm curious why you switch between Russian, Chinese and English in your posts exclusively here....may I ask your native language?
These questions seem to have an "edge" with "demands" to them when reading the newsletters and spending some time in discord would serve to give you answers.
Also @rkh who I'm sure you know mods the russian version of BitcoinTalk.
Or is something getting lost in translation....

If you do not want to answer questions here, then why did you create a topic on this forum?
Beachguy you wrote so many words and did not write anything about the project.
And I ask questions about the project

Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

I didn't create the thread as my account was compromised and unable to be recovered. It was a "legendary" account I had here since 2014.
This thread was setup to continue here on BcT as a presence on this media....but as mentioned the discord is the active place with over 1000 members.

There is not enough space to write here everything currently happening at SpectreCoin but, I will try. BcT is not the place for long, constantly requoted posts that are awkward. Again I encourage you to join discord as I don't see you on the member list there.

Short version is Mandica has been a great project manager with accountability, information via the newsletters and active on the discord server. Funding has been primarily from her own pocket and to a smaller extent the kind donations from the SpectreCoin community.

Tek, Ahmed and Mammix2 are handling dev work for upcoming client/wallet changes. Further details about their work can be directed to them on the discord since they all are there and unlike in the past.....much more accessible. Asking a dev to spend time on BcT,discord,reddit, telegram and twitter would leave little time for actual work. So that's why the focus on discord.

RKH has been handling website development coordinating with a paid outside company and results are imminent. I believe you know him as he's the mod on the Russian BcT thread and I encourage you to communicate with him.

Many past community members are finding the current direction of SpectreCoin to be a refreshing change for the better and one with a future as all the things with building a successful project are being done or planned for. updated client/wallet(s), website, white paper, ground breaking staking tech....code audit (very important) and new relationships with several more exchanges....not just for the sake of adding them....but good and stable ones are just some of the things that are worked on a daily basis.

Hard dates only work against a project and we hope past performance ....that is since March when Mandica returned at the community's encouragement....will offer confidence in future results.

In closing, don't know what else to say other than everyone who participates in crypto has choices they make according to their own wants, needs and tolerance.
Many people see SpectreCoin to have a very decent future....I hope you do as well.

LuckySpectrecoin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Mandica promised that she would publish information every week about what was done. You can tell what kind of work was done for example in June and so on ...
   I do not see any information, only promises. Also please tell me if there is a summary of the new developer Tec? what projects did he do before?
 What is the deadline for completing this task and how much does he want money for this task?
I will wait for an answer here.

XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

I will answer your questions, but you are repeating yourself:

1. The work done is mostly on GitHub and details are in the newsletters that come every 2 weeks (about). If you are really interested in what is being done, join GitHub, you do not need to be a programmer.
2. I always said bi-weekly, not weekly and we are publishing regularly
3. There is no summary of the new dev, @Tek, there is no CV, and we have never said anything about publishing devs background. You can judge the work by the commits on GitHub as we go along. I am not going to set tasks every day. If you read the updates you know we are working on setting up the testnet and to finish the consensus update for v.2.
4. There is no deadline and money hasn't been discussed yet.

I have been very patient with you. All the info is out there, on GitHub, Discord, Newsletters and Telegram and I am not going to answer any more questions here and if you just repeat the same I will delete. Anything new, specific that is NOT in any other channel, yes, I will answer, otherwise, NO.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

Ring signatures and stealth tech can be great together. I think this project has a possibility to improve the market situation.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

As far as I know, this is an old project right? The coins already listed in some exchange already.
Is this re opening the project again or is there any other reason for this new thread?
XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

As far as I know, this is an old project right? The coins already listed in some exchange already.
Is this re opening the project again or is there any other reason for this new thread?

The other thread was hacked and compromised so we no longer have control. This is a continuation and a new team account.

XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Please read the ANN and visit the Discord

Please don't just post "any news" - seriously, whats the point?

Discuss some features of the software maybe instead of just empty posts. I will delete all posts that "empty" and leave the ones with something to say about the software or genuine questions about the software.

altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Love the project Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

MANDATORY update to Spectre v2.0.4
https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/v2.0.4

This is a major release and a MANDATORY update to the Spectre software! This update involves consensus changes and you MUST update your wallet software before: 21/08/2018 (21th August 2018) @ 2200 hours (GMT)

If you do not update your wallet software you will no longer be able to connect to the Spectre network and you will no longer be able to conduct transactions on the network and you will no longer be able to deposit or withdraw your funds (XSPEC) from the exchanges. New binaries for Mac and Linux will be released shortly and further information about the update will be in the next newsletter. There should be plenty of time to update your wallet and sort our any issues.

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

MANDATORY update to Spectre v2.0.4
https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/v2.0.4

This is a major release and a MANDATORY update to the Spectre software! This update involves consensus changes and you MUST update your wallet software before: 21/08/2018 (21th August 2018) @ 2200 hours (GMT)

If you do not update your wallet software you will no longer be able to connect to the Spectre network and you will no longer be able to conduct transactions on the network and you will no longer be able to deposit or withdraw your funds (XSPEC) from the exchanges. New binaries for Mac and Linux will be released shortly and further information about the update will be in the next newsletter. There should be plenty of time to update your wallet and sort our any issues.

No audit attention here. I am afraid that the potential coin will be dying due to the loss of the market.
Edgar9

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

Thank you for this wonderful project. I am sure this project will be successful. Good luck!
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

A Small Crypto Coin Is Making Big Claims About a Private Proof-of-Stake

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
BAD_R

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

Ring signatures and stealth tech can be great together. I think this project has a possibility to improve the market situation.
Market situation?
XSPEC-team (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

We made front page news on Coindesk today:

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/

pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

I was already wondering why the price has increased.
Is this the beginning of a great marketing campaign?

TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

Yes!!!
XSPEC 2moon ;-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: