Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3516 times)
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

No one can certainly say what will happen to the price of bitcoin. It might reduce to the barest minimum, let's say $200 or it might scale higher than even what we expect, say $25000.
There are so many factors affecting the price of bitcoin. The demand and supply of bitcoin greatly affect its price. False predictions also affect the price.
However, it is still wise to hold bitcoins incase of a consistent downfall in the price of bitcoin. Panic selling will further decrease the price of bitcoin.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

I'm not surprised at anything. If we proceed from the fact that now the market is being manipulated, bitcoin can drop very low. If he is already trading at a price below six thousand dollars, then I would not be surprised if he drops to five thousand and four thousand dollars. There is already no significant difference. After a while, it will recover. In another way, it simply can not be.

mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

I'm not surprised at anything. If we proceed from the fact that now the market is being manipulated, bitcoin can drop very low. If he is already trading at a price below six thousand dollars, then I would not be surprised if he drops to five thousand and four thousand dollars. There is already no significant difference. After a while, it will recover. In another way, it simply can not be.

Yes because of the wide manipulation of bitcoin this is the reason why the market is down so that whales can buy again cheap price that they can be use again to gain more profit when bitcoin price increases again before the year end.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.

We don't know the future of this but i know that someday, maybe, a little fall for bitcoin. Just a little.
And through our efforts we can manage to bring back its value.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

Don't look on more possible downfall of crypto market. Make it positive and look forward for the bright future of crypto. Downfall is just temporary,it will rise and give us more profit.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

Unless panic selling is discontinued price will continue to go down further and whales are benefiting much on the low price. We should remain steadfast in being patient for us to have the strength to hold and  bitcoin like before will emerge once again.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Short answer ? A lot more..

Mehdi
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

all possibilities may actually happen bitcoin may go down and collapse and chances are it will happen if bitcoin is no longer buyer and buyer.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

There is no way to predict, too many interests on the table.
It seems that every "official" institution is against BTC, so we are on the right path.
Thay can't stop crypto, they only can try to discourage users.
But we'll win.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

This decline will continue as long as the bear season is not over and the bull season is over. If we make a prediction based on past years, we are expecting a serious decline until the end of summer months, but in November, all these declines will leave their place to rise and those old days will come again. For that reason, purchasing over different prices instead of selling during this period will be a far more accurate decision for the future.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

Unless panic selling is discontinued price will continue to go down further and whales are benefiting much on the low price. We should remain steadfast in being patient for us to have the strength to hold and  bitcoin like before will emerge once again.

People are panic selling because of the market manipulations carried out by whales. They started decreasing the price by putting sell orders and then people are continuing the trend by panic selling and ultimately benefitting whales. So it'll keep going down until you and me and others understand the power of HODLing because ultimately price of BTC will restore, it may take some time but it will.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

I just let the time tell how bitcoin will have its market value in the coming days or so. Now, bitcoin has hit the 5,000$ mark and it's the lowest value it had this year. If it will continues to fall, i don't care much about it because i have my bitcoin on set for a long term hold and i believe that bitcoin will be coming back again.

napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

the bitcoin price movement is actually driven from worldwide demand and the total supply is very limited when, making bitcoin difficult to predict.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

There could be no one who can tell how many possible downfall of bitcoin gonna happen ,because only time will tell if there is another fall, and if the market ,will not be resolve by this already long downfall  , then it might continue this season of reddish market.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

No one can tell how much fall Bitcoin will have because of its unpredictable and volatile system, the best thing to do is to wait for the year ends and by that time you will have your next move. So for the mean time just do your work and keep hoping that Bitcoin recover in near time because we all here want Bitcoin to rise again so that many people will have a chance to change their life right now.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

There was a 80% drop in the prices, during the last major correction (2013 December - 2016 January). So something similar can be expected. That would mean that the prices can drop by 80% from the peak pricing of $20,000 per coin which was reached on 2017 December. And we can expect the correction to last until 2020 January.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

Well for now there in no one who can predict how much more fall is possible for bitcoin as of this moment but we are hoping that the fall might stop and will start to increase so that we can be able to assure specially to those who invested alot they can assure that they will end big profit when they sell their bitcoin by the end of this year.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

I don't know it's manipulation or not but the steadily declining price makes anyone panic. I'm really so sick of the bitcoin market that keeps on declining prices, because it keeps my money going down, what should I do? hold or sell? I've lost too much, and I've been waiting too long
shabinmathew23

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

I don't know it's manipulation or not but the steadily declining price makes anyone panic. I'm really so sick of the bitcoin market that keeps on declining prices, because it keeps my money going down, what should I do? hold or sell? I've lost too much, and I've been waiting too long
maybe u should wait till September cause there is a chance of price rising  that month   or maybe  it can increase once this bitcoin ban case in india will  end on july 20
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

I think the price decline will continue until August and will rise again towards the end of the year. now the bitcoin price has dropped below $ 6k, this is really bad news  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: