Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3516 times)
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

It seems to me that the fall of the cryptocurrency market has ended and now the lowest point in which you can buy well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

because by the end of 2017 bitcoin has risen very high, maybe it's time to make a decline for the next few years, and it makes me happy because I will buy bitcoin cheaply and will keep it for long term Undecided
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

It depends on bitcoin's price. And if bitcoin is not a good idea then fall may be. Bitcoin prices have to be increased, but what does it cost?
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:53:43 AM

because by the end of 2017 bitcoin has risen very high, maybe it's time to make a decline for the next few years, and it makes me happy because I will buy bitcoin cheaply and will keep it for long term Undecided

Yes, good for you and for new investors that will invest in bitcoin. But how about those invested last time with bitcoin having high price? This will give them loss in profit, maybe better to keep holding now because soon bitcoin will recover and rise again.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

It depends on bitcoin's price. And if bitcoin is not a good idea then fall may be. Bitcoin prices have to be increased, but what does it cost?

If bitcoin price will increase again then there will be no fall, maybe it will depend on how many people will buy bitcoin again also the news need to be more positive now to gain more increase on the price of bitcoin and all alts.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

bitcoin could potentially fall more than once because the bitcoin price movement will always go up and down the bitcoin price movement when it has gone up will surely fall like this and when it has fallen it will definitely rise again.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

To be honest nobody in this forum can tell how much fall is possible to reach this bear market the hacking incidents will surely the cause of this market difficulty we are experiencing today I know the whales are not bothering instead they are filling their bags with lots of coins while the sale is going on happy shopping everyone this is one in a lifetime opportunity.
Today the Bitcoin increased a little bit in terms of value which indicates that the demand rate has improved a little bit. The value improved from 6.1k dollar to 6.2k dollar which is not a big improvement but from few days the people are going with negative perceptions about the market which will collapse nearly but these little improvements are positive and we have seen many down falls in the past but recovered after that ad this time same will happen.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

That cannot be determine by anyone but right at this moment it is low and i can say it is a good buy and we should take advantage of it.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

No matter how it falling I know with time it will increase and that time is closer than we expect, just need to gain popularity and understanding then it will be accepted generally but all this will happen in short time, just put your money where your mind is and you will laugh tomorrow if you stick your trust to bitcoin

In my opinion In this case, this can be a convenient means of payment, because it is now impossible with such a leap. But we must understand that this is still too early for such a development scenario, although then it is quite possible.
Maybe bitcoin will reach some constants. And it will change in some time period to no more than 7-10%.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

If the negative issue about bitcoin continues to grow and the possibility of bitcoin to falling will continue. Very cruel, they keep controlling it. We can only hope that everything will return to normal

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

it is very difficult for us to predict, the price often ups and downs unexpectedly. it is possible that the bitcoin price will fall back for several weeks. but do not worry, keep hold. the market will return green sooner or later.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

The recovery of funds from the bithumb hack is psychologically important because it lessens the impact of the hack and shows that the news is usually just an over-reaction trying to get viewers and clickers. It won't go below $5000, still lots of support at 6k
I see that most of the people think that the great fall of the market will continue for a long time. I am an optimist and in my opinion, everything will change for the better this year already. Hope many people share my viewpoint.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

No one can predict the crypto market accurately. Fall may continue for months/years or it may end tomorrow. Bitcoin is very volatile plus there aee market manipulations too. If big investors wants its price to increase then they can do it in just few hours.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

I thing bitcoin could fall into 5k. But i do think right now bitcoin will grow to 6500$ cause there is good news that bithumb able to recover back the money that got hacked, even though its only 14 million $. But i do think this great and could somehow boost the market value.
Nobody knows Smiley
In theory, if no any more demand, it can be $0.
Realistically, in short term period, I believe that bitcoin price can drop to 4k level.
Market is very unstable, with a lot bad news and rumors, with many inexperienced investors and a lot panic selling, so everything is possible.

thats why there is people think bitcoin is a bubble but i do think bitcoin already had their own value so i dont think it could go 0.
My perception about the Bitcoin is positive always and today the negative perceptions of people changed by the Bitcoin into positive perceptions. The value few days ago dropped to the lowest value recorded this year but right after that the value increased today from 5.8k dollar to 6.4k dollar so this is a good improvement and if it continues like this then we will be standing in a favorable market very soon.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

I thing bitcoin could fall into 5k. But i do think right now bitcoin will grow to 6500$ cause there is good news that bithumb able to recover back the money that got hacked, even though its only 14 million $. But i do think this great and could somehow boost the market value.
Nobody knows Smiley
In theory, if no any more demand, it can be $0.
Realistically, in short term period, I believe that bitcoin price can drop to 4k level.
Market is very unstable, with a lot bad news and rumors, with many inexperienced investors and a lot panic selling, so everything is possible.

thats why there is people think bitcoin is a bubble but i do think bitcoin already had their own value so i dont think it could go 0.
My perception about the Bitcoin is positive always and today the negative perceptions of people changed by the Bitcoin into positive perceptions. The value few days ago dropped to the lowest value recorded this year but right after that the value increased today from 5.8k dollar to 6.4k dollar so this is a good improvement and if it continues like this then we will be standing in a favorable market very soon.
It's hard to tell ahead of time as to how many more falls are expected to come and when exactly it will occur. The market is very unpredictable and uncertain. What's important is we learn how to strategize and to manage risks. In a volatile market of cryptocurrency, it needs courage and patience to be part of the field. Not only that, but also the commitment to learn, to aim productivity, and the positivity to keep going despite uncontrollable changes in price, that at the course of time price will bounce back.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

In my own opinion, the market price can fall down very hard but still it can manage to grow even more because the people will still keep on investing due to its cheaper price.

kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

Well you can’t just predict about it anyway. There is a suspense always around that what would be the price of bitcoin at the end of this moment and that month. But no one ever succeeded to find out the real way. But good luck to all those who are making money through them. Don’t just lose your heart over it. Now things aren’t that much good but soon you would be seeing a blast in prices.
oo666oo

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

Chose your words. If you use the word "possible", then the answer is ZERO. Yes, Bitcoin could possibly fall to zero. If you use the word "probable", then maybe the answer could be 3000$-4000$-

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

Chose your words. If you use the word "possible", then the answer is ZERO. Yes, Bitcoin could possibly fall to zero. If you use the word "probable", then maybe the answer could be 3000$-4000$-
Exactly my thinking. When Bitcoin was 1000, then it dropped to 200 levels. I can see no reason it wouldn't drop to 4000 from 20 000 levels too Smiley
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

While we see the price within 6500 $ for bitcoin, I think it may decrease until the correction is completed. But I hope and believe that this will not happen and we will again see a big price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: