Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3516 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

It seems to me that the fall of the cryptocurrency market has ended and now the lowest point in which you can buy well.
The price could always go lower but you are right the price is not going to go that much lower anymore and so this is the perfect opportunity for both long term holders and traders to get cheap bitcoin, this is an opportunity that is not going to last and if you do not take advantage of it you will eventually regret it once the price of bitcoin begins to recover as we know it will do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

We cannot just predict that, but what i know is it will recover soon. All we have to do is wait and be expectant and positive always in prayers.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

If to predict a bitcoin exchange rate I myself still do not understand but as a trader this condition will only cause panic so the losses are getting harder to avoid and making them less motivated to continue investing.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

Discussing my own bitcoin price drop is hard to make predictions but after all the bad rumors about bitcoin begin to disappear the possibility of exchange rate may rise gradually so now it includes the best momentum of traders to quickly utilize for the sake of creating a great income.

Lifeisagame

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

i think there will be a raise in value because of upcoming halving cuz miners are not going to sell with loss
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Bitcoin is definitely going down. As you can see in the charts Bitcoin is really slowly going down and not stopping. I don't know if there will still be a bull run.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Bitcoin is definitely going down. As you can see in the charts Bitcoin is really slowly going down and not stopping. I don't know if there will still be a bull run.

For me no one can know or predict the fallen price of bitcoin or rising up price bitcoin because bitcoin price is depending of people who use and buy and the supply and demand of bitcoin so for me  in my opinion  bitcoin price is steady in that price in fallen setuation of bitcoin but there possibilty that bitcoin will rise again.

siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

no one knows when a fall is going to happen and also everytime in cryptocurrency falls and ups are available but according to me it is not going to happen one more big fall as it is now.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

For me no one can know or predict the fallen price of bitcoin or rising up price bitcoin because bitcoin price is depending of people who use and buy and the supply and demand of bitcoin so for me  in my opinion  bitcoin price is steady in that price in fallen setuation of bitcoin but there possibilty that bitcoin will rise again.

We can predict but we can not say what will be the real happen to the price of bitcoin, bitcoin is going down now but one thing that I am sure, bitcoin can recover maybe it's not happen for now but I am sure soon.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

I think now it has stopped to fall. I'm pretty calm because there's no more downturn in bitcoin. Because I invested in bitcoin and also I was waiting for the hike. I'm sure there will be an increase by the end of this year, hopefully it happens and make us who invest in bitcoin will benefit.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

Bitcoins can fall even more harder but the price will still grow because there are more people today who prefer investing more than selling their coins and that is the reason we can expect higher prices in the future.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

It is getting messy since the sickness of people in the crypto world is being spread.
Even the holders who believe in the project are now being taken by those who are just looking at the price. In just 7 months since the 19k up of bitcoin people are starting to doubt.
That is freaking 7 months and bitcoin was way low in the freaking 2 years. Now, they want fast bull again.
Where could you see something that could soar this high in 2 years when it was always valued like dust before?

Think twice. No, three times.
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

At the moment, bitcoin forms a very strong and good support at the level of$ 6000 It is extremely necessary for further growth. If bitcoin rises very much, it can immediately fall. For stability we need to have good support. He small candles is rising. Patience.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin, but I don't think there will be a significant decline.

Either way, bitcoin prices can rise or fall at any time.

I think Though many say the price will fall below $ 5k- $ 3k, and I quite believe it, but on the other hand I also believe afterwards the price will go up immediately, could continue to rise even higher above $ 20k. be patient for the next few years.
very difficult to predict, but I more often follow some expert analysis, they are more optimistic to hold long term.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

Bitcoin is built with the capacity to move to any limit in price at any period in time, because since it operate on the economic law of demands and supply it price can either go up to any level or come down to any level, and since bitcoin does not have a fix price so at that the market is free to be at any price.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

Chose your words. If you use the word "possible", then the answer is ZERO. Yes, Bitcoin could possibly fall to zero. If you use the word "probable", then maybe the answer could be 3000$-4000$-
Exactly my thinking. When Bitcoin was 1000, then it dropped to 200 levels. I can see no reason it wouldn't drop to 4000 from 20 000 levels too Smiley
bitcoin is a digital currency some time its price will be high and some time less so there is no need to worry about anything its normal.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin, but I don't think there will be a significant decline.

Either way, bitcoin prices can rise or fall at any time.

I think Though many say the price will fall below $ 5k- $ 3k, and I quite believe it, but on the other hand I also believe afterwards the price will go up immediately, could continue to rise even higher above $ 20k. be patient for the next few years.
very difficult to predict, but I more often follow some expert analysis, they are more optimistic to hold long term.
The downward trend of the entire cryptocurrency market this year has not stopped so investors should have a long-term investment strategy if they want to stick with this market. There are some signs that Bitcoin will return to growth but it has not been determined yet.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

Everyone says hold but I followed that advise since January while it only went lower and lower. Everyone is so sure there will be a new ATH with the bull run. But based on what? Based on the previous years? They forget one thing and that is there was no regulation the other years. No there is much more regulation so what if the bull run doesn't come and it only goes lower and lower or when going up not a bull run but just a slow steady rise .
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

No one can make accurate prediction on bitcoin price. But I think we already know the bottom bitcoin price in several days ago at $5800. Hopely, after touch that price, the price can recover and I am still believe bitcoin is long term investment.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

No one can make accurate prediction on bitcoin price. But I think we already know the bottom bitcoin price in several days ago at $5800. Hopely, after touch that price, the price can recover and I am still believe bitcoin is long term investment.

Let's see. Remember a couple of months ago when btc moved below 6k? Mostnof us thought we've hit the bottom especially when we hit 9k around april. But alas we registered another all time low for this year only a few months afterwards. So we can't tell really for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: