Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3516 times)
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I think etherium will stay at $200 for a while longer and then it will get back up and start acting crazy. It is my belief that it will go up $1000 pretty soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

Bitcoin most possible fall is now we are seeing the prices 6000 dollars the most possible fall is 5500 dollars bitcoin won't fall at this price we can see stability at this price
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?
I think in September this market will continue to fall. and I am very sure this is all just temporary and just need to wait patiently for the right time.
maybe now many are experiencing a big loss in this september but this is the beginning of going towards high prices. when the price drops, it will rise again.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

I think etherium will stay at $200 for a while longer and then it will get back up and start acting crazy. It is my belief that it will go up $1000 pretty soon.
For me is the same, prices like now will stay at this position for longer time and after market recover they will get again on their good green level.

Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Bitcoin maybe will fall further by several percents, currently the market is not very stable. If it is feasible, the market will stabilize again by the end of this year, I can see the market is slowly bouncing back. we should be patient
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

The price of bitcoin as of this moment is $6300 and i guess the price  won't go down to below 6k.I'm looking forward for the price increase this coming months because there are lot of predictions that bitcoin price will grow more until the end of this year.

cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

At the moment Bitcoin price maybe staying on $6200 to $6300. But I think price will fall $5800 but not so lower than $5800.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

I think bitcoin will not fall much in the coming months. I think it can go under $5500 dollars. But after that it will statt to recover again.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

The price of bitcoin as of this moment is $6300 and i guess the price  won't go down to below 6k.I'm looking forward for the price increase this coming months because there are lot of predictions that bitcoin price will grow more until the end of this year.
Mostly, when speculations are expected to happen the things happen, situations are not favoring our investment and with the current market we can't say that it wont fall below 6k$, as many things can possibly happens, we do need lots of patience and capability ot adjust if in case that we already seen chances to anticipate the next blow, shorting can be an options though its so risky and it's needed a lots of knowledge doing analysis.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Crypto is certainly full of surprises and unexpected things, what happened this year certainly made a lot of coins die so that I was convinced that the market would continue to experience a negative trend and certainly no one could be sure when to recover.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

below $6000 is dificult to happen, but its still has possibility to do if investor continue selling their bitcoin asset.we could not  make sure what is happening in market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Crypto is certainly full of surprises and unexpected things, what happened this year certainly made a lot of coins die so that I was convinced that the market would continue to experience a negative trend and certainly no one could be sure when to recover.

That's true no one could possibly tell when where cryptomarket will recover for this huge bearish. And to speak how much fall will be is too difficult also to determined because its volatility are always occured. But the most important things to remember is dont get panic to any falls happened but rather to stay always positive about market recovery.
Matthias K.

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

After Mt Gox it has fallen from 1200 to 200. So in theory now, after 20000 it could continue to drop to 3333. In reality 6000 looks very hard to beat. And since it's autumn, maybe it actually start to rise....
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

I do not know exactly what was the most violent bitcoin collapse, but I think it was over 90%.
Since every time not only has recovered, but also exceeded all expectations, there are good reasons to believe that this time will happen again.
At least, we hope.

Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

The decline in the price of bitcoin I think only stopped at $ 6000, and I see that from a few months back there has been no more drastic decline, it might be difficult to break it more than that.
Even the recovery happened even though it was not large, and even now the market is in a green condition, the market is now probably heating up again to get to the bull
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

I think bitcoin will not fall much in the coming months. I think it can go under $5500 dollars. But after that it will statt to recover again.
I disagree with the statement of Bitcoin going below the $5500. It will not fall below the $6000. It always tends to recover swiftly whenever it fall below the $6000. Moreover, they have been speculating about the prices in December will bounce back and it is said that Bitcoin will cross a good target of $20000.

September has already started and we are just few months away but it must also be kept in mind that Bitcoin has a series of jumps in a single week in 2017 when it touched $20000.
siracunas

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

I far as I know, bitcoin market have an unpredictable situation. We do not know exactly the situation that may encounter of the digital money.
Now a days, the current situation of the digital money specifically bitcoin has a low value. Because of unbalance situation in the economy, it can affect the crypto market by decreasing the value of them.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I far as I know, bitcoin market have an unpredictable situation. We do not know exactly the situation that may encounter of the digital money.
Now a days, the current situation of the digital money specifically bitcoin has a low value. Because of unbalance situation in the economy, it can affect the crypto market by decreasing the value of them.

Yes, because of its volatility we cannot tell how deep will fall or it will be the start to recover again. I keep believing that this is only normal and soon all be will back again to its high price.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

I think many people cannot predict the fall in bitcoin prices and rising bitcoin prices because the rise and fall of bitcoin prices are influenced by demand and supply in the international market. The more people believe in crypto the value of bitcoin will rise.

Price is falling again and near 6k it has reached. So it is that time where buying is recommended and not to just watch the ride. So if you are keen to make money in this crypto always buy during the fall and not on the rise.

Maybe buying is one of the most suitable option with the current situation of the market. Because we don't have many choices, especialy selling can lead us to a loss, thus this is a time which market provides us chance to collect coin, if you have capital I think you’d better not to lose this chance. Definitely no one can know for sure which figure bitcoin will touch to, whether it will have an increase or decrease. As we all know that cryptocurrency is notoriously unpredictable, but one thing we should remember that the market will never be in dip forever, It will soon have a recover. Thus let buy coin, sooner or later you will reach a significant benefit.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

Yes, because of its volatility we cannot tell how deep will fall or it will be the start to recover again. I keep believing that this is only normal and soon all be will back again to its high price.
we could not make correct prediction about bitcoin and altcoin price.since market become very volatile, no one could say when bitcoin price recovered and at which level bitcoin price reach end of year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: