Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3315 times)
Alfiehob

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

Risk is part of life and take risk meaning want to learn become the best or powerful person. Take risk is basic knowledge from trade/ invest, we must learn it before enter the market. Some people use risk to find the best strategy for them, try and try again become their life style. As long we can accept the result and learn from mistakes, risk is not problem. Take risk as challenge become better is the right mindset, do that and profit will be yours.
Aggressive mood gives aggressive profit or loss. Cryptocurrency investment is very risky but also very profitable. If you want to make money in short time then crypto is for you but if afraid of risks then this field is not for you. Patience and courage needed for crypto investment. Otherwise choose any other regular business and invest your money there.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

High risk meaning high possibility to earn huge money thats the reason I see why people continue to take the risk of cryptocurrency, however there is no guaranty we can earn profit if we canter in crypto market, but if you work hard and analyze every situation I believe you will get a good reward soon.

valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

The profit in cryptocurrency is very high because people will always invest due to the price that is keep on increasing, and the popularity of bitcoins is keep on increasing as well.
NeoMyHero

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

We must take risk in crypto markets , it is simply because we are the one who handles our own assets , we are the one who managed it how to have profits and we are the one who trade it on some exchanges site/s but we don'y know if that market is trusted or not. That's why we are the ones who take the risk.
Before investing in crypto currency one should observe the market thoroughly because it is a matter of money and you must know where you are investing your money. It is very important otherwise you will not be able to make profit from crypto investment. You will have to take risk because without risk you cannot survive and stay long in this world.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

before we can get involved in this business of course we need to understand that big risks that will be faced, most people who cultivate this field they are aware of the risks that must be faced. but nevertheless cryptocurrency can be very beneficial if we can always control the steps we will do in this field, sometimes challenging risks can provide a promising sensation.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

before we can get involved in this business of course we need to understand that big risks that will be faced, most people who cultivate this field they are aware of the risks that must be faced. but nevertheless cryptocurrency can be very beneficial if we can always control the steps we will do in this field, sometimes challenging risks can provide a promising sensation.
You should  sometimes a risk taker, because risk takers are more often become successful in business  because sometime you  should gamble to win, like holding those who  holds longer 2 years  ago, had already harvested the fruit of what they sewed.

fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

You have to take some risk in life to achieve goals, and yes taking risk means also that you will fail sometimes. Failing makes you stronger, learn from it and do it better the next time.
Without failure we would never have accomplished the things we have now and will have in the future. Its part of the evolution of mankind.
So risk is needed but always be in control, so don't risk all your money in this case Wink.

Good luck
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don't be the person that invests based on the current hype, Do your research first, If it's too complex, look for answers The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way, If you need someone to invest for you, Make sure you ask questions to verify their credibility There's no such things as earning fixed returns when investing in crypto's, Don't fall for the various scams or ponzi schemes which are of late becoming more prevalent in the market.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

The higher the risk, the more rewarding it will be for me, but not the more risky. I think dare to risk your profits will be high. I am always in this market.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

Crypto investment is always risky investment because most of the coins are decentralized platform so we should believe the crypto investment then only we will make profit. But experienced traders are know some potential platform so they are all invest on right platform and they will never worried about the situation so it is not a risky investment.

nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

I invest in the crypto market though knowing the crypto market is risky. But for a chance to pay off my debt, I ventured to invest in Bitcoin when Bitcoin was $ 2900 early last year. I think I made the right decision
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

Market of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going smoothly and better for those who know about the market and have knowledge of it. Risk is everywhere is any work or source related with money because it depends upon decisions which can be either wrong or right so it will act accordingly. Before starting anything learn about it and gain experience with it by practicing it.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Not only in crypto life, risks are required on all other walkways. Satisfaction with working at risk is available and there is more chance of success than failure. And Crypto is a world where there is a risk to work. Because the amount of scammers is more and more cheating at any time. So we must take risk in crypto market.

TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

More risk = more profit. You should find the right balance, because if risk are too high you'll lost all your money. I'm participate in different ICO projects and could say that you should find interesting and trustful project. IMO it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look, and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. Here is interesting project that will execute this idea https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

Yes if my opinion in investing is very risky, it means we can earn a profit or we can lose our money. If we want to be a safe player and do not want to take high risks. We can invest a somewhat lower amount investing what we keep. That's the rule and we have to accept it and have to be happy.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

I can see cryptocurrency as an opportunity. Eventhough I need to risk my time, effort and money, I will do it because it is temporary for us. I believe that cryptocurrency has a good future but all things here in earth are gone nor change. So, for today, as it is existing in our era, I will not let the time to go by. Instead, I will become more eager to become wealthy person using of cryptocurrency.
The main opportunity is what I think of first when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency market. That opportunity is because the market is so small compared to its potential so the chances that the coins you invest can increase sharply over time.
In my opinion, it is always desired to avoid and reduce risk but crypto is a market where you can get handsome stacks of money if you act wisely and there are people who are more risk lovers that risk averse so they take risk to maximize their future profit irrespective of their present loss due to risk. So one should take risk to get to know about the market and to handle things wisely when the market is down.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

cryptocurrencies market is the future of decentralized coins now we can see an idea or concept can launch their coins in the crypto world now the market is in initial stage we can expect market to bounce back to previous all-time high prices and see major growth
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

cryptocurrencies market is the future of decentralized coins now we can see an idea or concept can launch their coins in the crypto world now the market is in initial stage we can expect market to bounce back to previous all-time high prices and see major growth
today much ico projects launch , but most of them being scamm and mucweill h people harmed.if we dont observe it we could loss our money soon.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

High risk meaning high possibility to earn huge money thats the reason I see why people continue to take the risk of cryptocurrency, however there is no guaranty we can earn profit if we canter in crypto market, but if you work hard and analyze every situation I believe you will get a good reward soon.
Taking risks is a must since you choose to enter this kind of business, this kind of investment and most especially this kind of job. Taking risks is a must since you are aiming for a profit, a profit that could provide your needs and the needs of your family. You must take the risks because this is what a trading crypto looks like.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Taking risks is a must since you choose to enter this kind of business, this kind of investment and most especially this kind of job. Taking risks is a must since you are aiming for a profit, a profit that could provide your needs and the needs of your family. You must take the risks because this is what a trading crypto looks like.
Most of the time when people join the market, people are willing to lose all their assets in the market as anything can happen in Crypto but if you have good knowledge then the risk is reduced. This market needs a lot of knowledge to be successful and almost 90% of people are only interested in profits and do not know very well about their investments in Crypto.
ChannaJay

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Hello friends ,

The cryptocurrency market may be very young to our society.

However, the crypto markets are growing very rapidly. According to some market researches, the current total market cap as of April 2018, is $274,923,323,798 USD.

Due to this rapid growth, there are currently more than 6,000 ICOs running; and this number is only from what is counted on ICO websites.

So according to these details, I think that it deserve to get some risks to enter this market.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: